Bye.

Next time, and I include myself in the guilty party here, perhaps we should wait until someone's been around more than a month or two before giving them ego-feeders and telling them they have potential to be great posters.

Nah, notice how he said:

I thought this place was gonna be different.

This wasn't the first time this happened. He's worn out his welcome before, which is why he cut his losses here so quickly. Look at the straw that broke the camel's back: losing friends. The guy is starved for attention. He loved the ruckusfuck until it dawned on him what he had done.

We didn't do anything wrong by patting the guy on the back. He just couldn't handle it. People were repping me with notes attached about sticking around and keeping up the good posting at around the 2 month mark, I just didn't interpret their endorsement as carte blanche.

The guy's a flake who no doubt pulls this shit in real life. His friends are only his friends when they're smooching his ass and spoiled baby bullshit like that. The fact that he's a jobless class clown from fucking Florida should've been a huge red flag.

I'll give him credit where it's due, though: he was smart enough to know that if was going to call me out, he'd have to follow it up by saying that he'd never log in again. Stay gone, WBL.

This wasn't the first time this happened. He's worn out his welcome before, which is why he cut his losses here so quickly. Look at the straw that broke the camel's back: losing friends. The guy is starved for attention. He loved the ruckusfuck until it dawned on him what he had done.

We didn't do anything wrong by patting the guy on the back. He just couldn't handle it. People were repping me with notes attached about sticking around and keeping up the good posting at around the 2 month mark, I just didn't interpret their endorsement as carte blanche.

The guy's a flake who no doubt pulls this shit in real life. His friends are only his friends when they're smooching his ass and spoiled baby bullshit like that. The fact that he's a jobless class clown from fucking Florida should've been a huge red flag.

I'll give him credit where it's due, though: he was smart enough to know that if was going to call me out, he'd have to follow it up by saying that he'd never log in again. Stay gone, WBL.

I think he was cocky before he was even getting praised, personally. It must stem back from being a member on other forums, but Wrestlezone isn't the easiest place to make friends as a unproven rookie.

I think he was cocky before he was even getting praised, personally. It must stem back from being a member on other forums, but Wrestlezone isn't the easiest place to make friends as a unproven rookie.

He seemed fine to me until he snapped and decided he wanted to take on all comers. This isn't the first forum for a lot of folks, but yeah, apparently he didn't fully realize that what he'd done elsewhere didn't matter to us. WZCW dodged a bullet, that's for sure.

While they eagerly dubbed him the early favorite for rookie of the year, little did they know he'd be taking home slightly different hardware: raise hell and leave.

To think our prison was too good for him.

Wait people still care about infractions and reps?

I like being low profile and surviving in this harsh forums for so long now.

He really did give Florida a bad name. WBL stands for Worlds Biggest Loser.

And typing trash about someone knowing he cannot respond back makes you a real winner.

Wait people still care about infractions and reps?

The former- yes, because at worst case scenario it can get you expelled (as it happened here) and at the very least remains as red marks on your report card for good. The latter- not much usually, except when you receive it not because you made a bad post, but because some guy simply doesn't like you (again, as it happened in this feud).

He seemed fine to me until he snapped and decided he wanted to take on all comers. This isn't the first forum for a lot of folks, but yeah, apparently he didn't fully realize that what he'd done elsewhere didn't matter to us. WZCW dodged a bullet, that's for sure.

I would have handled him like I handled anyone that acted like that before in WZCW.

A warning, then a squash, and then total devastation of the character.

The former- yes, because at worst case scenario it can get you expelled (as it happened here) and at the very least remains as red marks on your report card for good. The latter- not much usually, except when you receive it not because you made a bad post, but because some guy simply doesn't like you (again, as it happened in this feud).

Like I said in another thread, as long as you don't get enough to get yourself banned, infractions are nothing. Who gives a fuck if they're on your User CP, it's only you and the moderating team that can see them anyway, so it's really not a big deal.

If you care enough about rep to get upset if some guy red reps you, you probably care enough to try and post constructively to get some green rep in return. And as long as you do, it doesn't really matter that much.

I still have my infraction and nothing has affected my posting in here.

Red rep just because someone dislike you is so high school. I hardly visit my CP page to notice these things.

As evidenced by this situation with WBL, this forum is as harsh as you make it. Anyone who feels as if he or she has to walk on eggshells feels that way because they know we don't suffer fools.

Like I said in another thread, as long as you don't get enough to get yourself banned, infractions are nothing. Who gives a fuck if they're on your User CP, it's only you and the moderating team that can see them anyway, so it's really not a big deal.

If you care enough about rep to get upset if some guy red reps you, you probably care enough to try and post constructively to get some green rep in return. And as long as you do, it doesn't really matter that much.

Says you. To this day I still hate Tasty for blemishing my clean record with his warning.

Live Yáz;5014749 said:
Says you. To this day I still hate Tasty for blemishing my clean record with his warning.

I've had a fuckton of warnings and infractions on other forums. In a way, I'm surprised I've had nothing here so far.

Not really... ProWrestlingFan's "20+ infractions/warnings" didn't get him banned, but by my understanding, it contributed to him landing in The Prison. Also, the moderators/administrators would definitely not hold a member with a dozen instances of breaking the rules in the same regard as someone with a clean slate, in matters of suggestion, criticism, request or consideration- be it exemption from another infraction or of adding another member to staff. Similarly, the reputation bar beside your username is one of the first things people notice, and based on that a non-regular will assume the kind of poster you are. RenaissanceMan2014 often got judged by the "solitary red bar" on his profile, but obviously he was a better poster than what the rep bar implied. Reputation and infractions both have their roles to play.
That's not the point. Consider this- you write a blog, and some guy totally craps on your entries, and it's obvious that he doesn't even go through them and is only doing it to piss you off (as opposed to the ones that went through it and giving you honest criticism). Even though you get a lot of positive feedback, that one guy will eventually get in your nerves. You will not get "upset" over it, but you will not be totally Gandhi-like to it either.

Rep really doesn't matter in the long run. Most of the time its just a circle jerk of the same posters. If I look at my control panel right now I can count three or four names that pop up on my rep multiple times, not counting WBL repping me that ponies are bad every chance he got.

Not really... ProWrestlingFan's "20+ infractions" didn't get him banned, but by my understanding, it contributed to him landing in The Prison. Also, the moderators/administrators would definitely not hold a member with a dozen instances of breaking the rules in the same regard as someone with a clean slate, in matters of suggestion, criticism, request or consideration of adding another member to staff. Similarly, the reputation bar beside your username is one of the first things people notice, and based on that a non-regular will assume the kind of poster you are. RenaissanceMan2014 often got judged by the "solitary red bar" on his profile, but obviously he was a better poster than what the rep bar implied. Reputation and infractions both have their roles to play.

Being put in Prison has nothing to do with the amount of infractions you have. It doesn't necessarily help your cause, but Prison is often determined by admin's discretion, which is based off a number of factors, not just infractions. This was the case of PWF, mostly because he had been pissing people off with terrible, but rule adhering posts in the WZT.

Red rep is worth half the amount of the same person's green rep, so it's really not difficult to get it in the green zone, especially considering how generous people are in the WWE section with green rep, even if the guy red repping you has a lot of rep. RenaissanceMan is a bad example also, all he did was bitch and moan without really contributing to the topic at hand.

That's not the point. Consider this- you write a blog, and some guy totally craps on your entries, and it's obvious that he doesn't even go through them and is only doing it to piss you off. Even though you get a lot of positive feedback, that one guy will eventually get in your nerves. You will not get "upset" over it, but you will not be totally Gandhi-like to it either.

But WBL did get upset over it, as evidenced by his total meltdown over it, making your point inapplicable.

I was never really a fan of WBL's stuff. He seemed too cocky and seemed to take himself on the forum too seriously. Kinda reminded me of a mid 90s Jeff Jarrett. It also seemed like anytime he had anything go down on his User CP, he'd just drag it out into it's own thread. I feel bad for the guy, because he seems to have felt genuinely betrayed as if he lost actual friends with whom he spent actual time in actual places as opposed to screen names conversing on a message board. It leads me to believe that he doesn't have actual friends. And the fact that he is unemployed and spends so much time and energy on here leads me to believe that he might actually be a loser in life and that his screen name was actually depressed self critcism.

This thread was hilarious though. I like when people get overly sensitive on little things like this and freakin lose it. He was no JohnJohnson.

Come on, WBL. You're better than this Macios-shit.

Quite frankly, so is Macios.

And typing trash about someone knowing he cannot respond back makes you a real winner.

Wasn't talking trash just made a sentence from the letters of his name.

Pay no attention to him Starkist. If he does not use his morality compass once a day his call center supervisor takes away his breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back