Bruce Prichard Returning to Impact Wrestling

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, Bruce Prichard will be making his return to Impact Wrestling this week, in both an on-air and backstage role.

Prichard will be be flying to Orlando for this week’s TV tapings to appear in an on-air role, as well as work in an advisory position behind the scenes.

As of this writing, it remains unclear what Bruce’s on-air role will be at this point, but the huge numbers his podcast has been receiving lately is a big reason why TNA has decided to bring him back.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/810...backstage-news-on-his-new-role-in-the-company

Update: @JRsBBQ: I can confirm @bruceprichard is joining @RealJeffJarrett at @IMPACTWRESTLING
doing some on camera work & behind the
camera. Debuts 3/9.

—

Any guesses here? The fact it's on-air has me baffled. His last on-air role was Gut Check, so unless they plan on bringing that back, I'm not sure what he's going to be doing.

Maybe all this is due to the Twitter fiasco with Josh Matthews. Or maybe its to replace Pope on color commentary. I can't speculate either way, but this makes me think that there will be a shake up of that magnitude.

my question is this, was he ever in an on air role (besides tna gut check)?? Bruce (from what i seen) doesnt come off as a great on air character, but again, i havent really seen him enough to get an opinion on him as an on air character so that's why i'm questioning this. i hope (for Impact's sake) that Bruce is great as an on air character, but i'll wait and see here.

my question is this, was he ever in an on air role (besides tna gut check)?? Bruce (from what i seen) doesnt come off as a great on air character, but again, i havent really seen him enough to get an opinion on him as an on air character so that's why i'm questioning this. i hope (for Impact's sake) that Bruce is great as an on air character, but i'll wait and see here.

Of course. He's Brother Love!

He doesn't have a ton of on-air experience, but he does have a wealth of industry experience, and honestly, he wasn't bad in Gut Check the last time around.

If he's on-air, that's fine. I just hope TNA knows not to go with the tired old "GM" model where whomever the on-air personality is ends up dominating half the show. Think Hogan, Bischoff, Carter, etc.

Less is more here.

I think Prichard can help. In reality, as long as it's not Dixie coming back in, it's a win.

Prichard knows wrestling and can provide experience. I suppose he could help get some bigger names to TNA, but I don't know how realistic that is right now. There's only one free agent out there who could possibly move the needle, and that's CM Punk. I'm 98% sure that won't happen, even if he and Prichard are friendly, so all in all, I don't know what Prichard can do to help out besides providing credible advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back