Future Endeavors for Terry Taylor?

OWWRadioGuru

Dark Match Jobber
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/T...le_50202.shtml

TNA News: Sources say VP of talent relations fired Friday, replaced by new team including former WWE executive

May 20, 2011 - 12:50:41 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By James Caldwell, Torch assistant editor

PWTorch has learned that Terry Taylor was fired from his duties as head of TNA's talent relations on Friday.

In a company-wide statement, TNA announced that Dean Broadhead will oversee the contractual end of talent relations. Former WWE executive Bruce Prichard will handle Taylor's other duties.

Taylor had been with the company with 2003 in a management role and served as head of talent relations for the majority of TNA's existence.

Caldwell's Analysis: According to sources in TNA, Prichard is not well-liked by wrestlers in the company. Prichard joined TNA in an agent/producer role last year after spending two decades in WWE working closely with Vince McMahon. His shift to talent relations is closer to his role in WWE.

We shall see what this does. Not sure what else to say. I can't say I hated Taylor in his other roles in wrestling but I also can't say I liked him either. I can say I hated "The Red Rooster" though?:shrug:

TNA fumbles the ball with new talent anyways. They bring them in, give them a win the first week, and then turn them into jobbers.

Robbie E (Rob Eckos) is the prime example

TNA fumbles the ball with new talent anyways. They bring them in, give them a win the first week, and then turn them into jobbers.

Robbie E (Rob Eckos) is the prime example

Uh sorry but Robbie E has had a pretty long X Division title reign...hes picked up some regular wins during his time in the current gimmick including several PPV wins.

I don't think this will have any affect on the company what so ever. This move is like taylors career it's irrelevant, it has no meaning, wait it might do the company some good because how can a man that has no talent have anything to do with dealing with the talents. Might be a good move after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back