• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bruce Prichard, Head Of TNA Creative, Suffers Two Heart Attacks

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Former WWE star John Bradshaw Layfield has reported via Twitter that, sometime over the course of this week, Bruce Pritchard suffered a pair of heart attacks. JBL wrote the following:

"Very happy one of my best friends Brother Love is ok after suffering two apparent heart attacks this past week." ""He's got two new stents and doctor says that according to his research he actually does have a heart. Very, very happy that my pal is ok. A few years ago Gerald Brisco, who hired me at WWE and is also good friend of mine and Bruce's, had a heart attack-so apparently both of them have a heart-who would have believed it?"

According to the lastest, however, Prichard's heart troubles began last week and this is what led to him missing Victory Road this past Sunday as well as the television tapings for this week. It's also being reported that Pritchard was undergoing surgery to have a couple of stents placed in his heart and suffered an attack while he was hospitalized.

All reports seem to indicate that Pritchard's ok and, expectedly, there's been nothing on when he'll be back to work.

What Bruce Pritchard heard before his heart attack;

"That's right brother! bound for glory brother! hulkamania runs wild once more, I come in, drop the leg on brother robert roodtie, drop the leg on James Storm brother! big boot on Angle, then a leg drop for him too brother! I cover all 3 at the same time brother! 1-2-3...BROTHER! Hulk Hogan's TNA world heavyweight champ for the first time brother! I'm the babe ruth of TNA brother! I'm gonna be running wild for all the little TNA-o-ites.....Brother Love Brother! You alright brother?!..."

I kid, Hollywood 4LIFE.

As someone whos dad passed away from a massive heartattack i pray and hope bruce is ok!! I am not sure what his role is in TNA as i dont really watch it all that much but i saw this thread and just wanted to send positive thoughts his way

What Bruce Pritchard heard before his heart attack;

"That's right brother! bound for glory brother! hulkamania runs wild once more, I come in, drop the leg on brother robert roodtie, drop the leg on James Storm brother! big boot on Angle, then a leg drop for him too brother! I cover all 3 at the same time brother! 1-2-3...BROTHER! Hulk Hogan's TNA world heavyweight champ for the first time brother! I'm the babe ruth of TNA brother! I'm gonna be running wild for all the little TNA-o-ites.....Brother Love Brother! You alright brother?!..."

I kid, Hollywood 4LIFE.

:lol:

Your post has me rolling on the floor right now.

I wonder if Brother Love's health had anything to do with how Victory Road went down.

Some class acts in this thread. I can't wait until you two geniuses suffer two heart attacks of your own so I can crack a few jokes about it. I hope they're good ones so you'll laugh so hard you get a third.

I hope he gets better. You'd think one heart attack is enough but two - sheesh. Never a good thing, almost always points to something else that's wrong.

To be fair Brother Love/Bruce Prichard is a large man, he isn't going to be considered a lightweight any time soon, so his weight probably contributed to the problem. Then, I remember watching Wrestling With Shadows where they showed him in the producers booth and the guy was passionate as fuck about the show, I can remember him screaming "Fuck!" Everytime someone did anything wrong in a pretty angry tone, so he was angry and somewhat overweight.

Then take into account the stress of the mans job, probably doubled due to his workload in TNA as the head of creative, he is an overweight man who in the past has shown passionate outbursts of anger and suffers stress due to his employment. Bruce Prichard was a sure for a heart attack, this is observations of course so that's my take on it.

Hope Bruce a speedy recovery, anytime I've seen interviews with him he comes across as a pretty cool straightforward guy, and Chris Jericho's praise for him in his book is a testament to that. Well done to Bradshaw for allowing the fans to know as well, even though Bruce may or may not be too please he divulged the details to the public.

Some class acts in this thread. I can't wait until you two geniuses suffer two heart attacks of your own so I can crack a few jokes about it. I hope they're good ones so you'll laugh so hard you get a third.

I hope he gets better. You'd think one heart attack is enough but two - sheesh. Never a good thing, almost always points to something else that's wrong.

JBL, one of his best friends made a joke about it you tool, lighten up jerk.

I was pretty much raised by my grandad, his 3rd heart attack killed him...grow a sense of humour

#Nut-hugger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back