• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brock Goldberg

Oh, I see... the bait and switch technique. As in: you say something stupid and virgin-worthy, I call you out on how stupid and virgin-worthy it is, and then you try to distract everyone from my original call-out by calling me out on something completely irrelevant. Bravo, ma' boy!!

Now, back on topic... seriously, you're a fucking loser.

You're opinion of what I say, and so far as calling it 'stupid' and 'virgin-worthy', as well as being exceedingly shallow, is also pretty inconsequential to me. If it were someone of more merit I may take some notice, but you are a dreadfully boring guy on here, I can't speak for real life, and you've never produced anything memorable in the time I've been here. You tie your name to being a good moderator whilst all the while coasting on a sea of mediocre box-ticking posts.

For what I've seen, could be the only reason why you're criticizing me is envy because imagination is something you desperately lack..

You're opinion of what I say, and so far as calling it 'stupid' and 'virgin-worthy', as well as being exceedingly shallow, is also pretty inconsequential to me.

Hmmm... But if that were the case, why didn't you stop there? Instead, you wrote this:
If it were someone of more merit I may take some notice, but you are a dreadfully boring guy on here, I can't speak for real life, and you've never produced anything memorable in the time I've been here. You tie your name to being a good moderator whilst all the while coasting on a sea of mediocre box-ticking posts.

So, wanna try that again?

Come on, admit it... my opinion is of consequence to you. Go ahead, it's ok... they already know...

For what I've seen, could be the only reason why you're criticizing me is envy because imagination is something you desperately lack..

I'll give you on thing... it takes some real imagination to steal the gimmick from a person who used a gimmick on a pro-wrestling forum.

By the way, that's not a compliment.

Hmmm... But if that were the case, why didn't you stop there? Instead, you wrote this:

So, wanna try that again?

Come on, admit it... my opinion is of consequence to you. Go ahead, it's ok... they already know...

I'm not really sure what you've done here execpt for reiterate exactly why it is your opinion doesn't phase me.

I'll give you on thing... it takes some real imagination to steal the gimmick from a person who used a gimmick on a pro-wrestling forum.

Yep. Still more than you ever seem to have done.

By the way, that's not a compliment.

Nice one Jarvis.

Be forewarned; the more try harding in this thread, the more pictures of boobs that are going up.

I calculate that only roughly 50% if the forum will not be fired if found wanking at their office

katy-perry-tits-snl-bounce-009.gif

I'm not really sure what you've done here execpt for reiterate exactly why it is your opinion doesn't phase me.

Yep. Still more than you ever seem to have done.

Nice one Jarvis.

Ok, I'm bored with this. You've obviously lost this battle.

Okay, yeah it's a silly idea. But The Artist is still a better poster than about 80% of the people in here shitting on him. Fuck off.

Okay, yeah it's a silly idea. But The Artist is still a better poster than about 80% of the people in here shitting on him. Fuck off.

I have no issue posting more pictures of tits to make that percentage get a little lower

Ok, I'm bored with this. You've obviously lost this battle.

Whatevs.

Homie love Nate. And 80%, really like them odds.

Look, I came about a bit strong, but truth be told, I really don't argue with people very often, and getting way way over flamed for doing something a bit stupid as some see it drove me over a bit. I've literally had about 3 arguments since I joined up. Virulent anger tends to spill forth on them occasions. Bit OTT but whatever, I just decided to defend myself this time.

Oh fucking please. Everyone knows the only reason you got released from prison before Jenks, is because he made about 10000 alts.

And instead of embracing your opportunity on the outside, you seem to spend your time being as negative as you can to people who are generally better than you, like Mozz style negative. Be a bit more grateful kiddo.

I just noticed that Brock Goldberg is the Artist. Fuck...

I'm almost inclined to apologize (since I like the Artist) but this whole gimmick thing just makes you into a dumb cunt.

I'm almost inclined to apologize (since I like the Artist) but this whole gimmick thing just makes you into a dumb cunt.

Still love you D-Man. Look some things were said, I'm not pissed, you're still cool, forget about it.

Still love you D-Man. Look some things were said, I'm not pissed, you're still cool, forget about it.

Nice, they had a fight, then they got all lovey dovey, get some make up sex and maybe D-Man will finally stop calling you a virgin.

\And you for the rest of your life. Is that what you would do? Assess how everybody feels about a topic before you can bring yourself to speak about it? Do all of your opinions happen to conform to the majority opinion or are you that much of a coward, and the potential for being shot down so terrifying that you wouldn't produce an original thought for fear that it might make people dislike you.

Bambycunt.

I know there's some people out there who probably found this funny, and many more that didn't but also didn't have the irresistible urge to come here and spout non-constructive criticisms from either major orifice, as some people's are helplessly interchangeable. Kudos to you.

So uh, I guess I hit a nerve?

Brill Lesberg is still open.

No. Thats what the Bill Lesnar will change her name to after she gets back from the sex change operation. She kept leaving bc that type of change takes time. She is trying to figure out a way to tell all of you and still be considered 'High Impact'....

Although Im sure she could get Tampax to sponsor her 19th comeback attempt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back