Brock Goldberg

Mr. Artistic guy

Better Off This Way
has arrived.

Brock Goldberg says he's here to do Bill Lesnar's bidding on the outside. Brock Goldberg says, if you don;t like it, you can go do to a 2 hour shit with a hot cup of fuck you.

Brock Goldberg is one stupid post away from the Prison.

imager.php

I've decided to undertake a gimmick as a rock star poster. Things nevah evah, and I mean evah* ah* ah* be the same, againe!

I'm gonna make a mix out of Benoit and Jericho. I'll call myself... Chris Benoit.

Wait a minute... Let me try it the other way around. Chris Jericho.

FUCK!

Gimmicks on Wrestleone... Just so utterly fucking stupid.

It seems like you need a hobby with your boring life. Here's an idea...

GO OUT AND HAVE SEX!! WITH A HUMAN BEING!!!

Does his hand count as human?

No. Anyone could rub one out. But if he put as much effort into fucking a human being as he does with this stupid, pointless fucking gimmick on a pro-wrestling forum, he might get some... or at the very least he'd get a titty-feel out of it (under the shirt and over the bra.)

You should really check to see if your joke is going to go over well before you actually change your name. Now you're stuck being a moron for a few months.

So, Alex "eddytiger" Waters has grown up

And grown up into a grade A cunt

S'cool Naitch, I know you didn't mean this sincerely. You and I are cool.

Gimmicks on Wrestleone... Just so utterly fucking stupid.

It seems like you need a hobby with your boring life. Here's an idea...

GO OUT AND HAVE SEX!! WITH A HUMAN BEING!!!

I know. That much more desperately boring than spending your time hovering around trying to shoot down other people's jokes.

Does his hand count as human?

Hows the bandwagon? Comfortable?

You should really check to see if your joke is going to go over well before you actually change your name. Now you're stuck being a moron for a few months.

And you for the rest of your life. Is that what you would do? Assess how everybody feels about a topic before you can bring yourself to speak about it? Do all of your opinions happen to conform to the majority opinion or are you that much of a coward, and the potential for being shot down so terrifying that you wouldn't produce an original thought for fear that it might make people dislike you.

Bambycunt.

I know there's some people out there who probably found this funny, and many more that didn't but also didn't have the irresistible urge to come here and spout non-constructive criticisms from either major orifice, as some people's are helplessly interchangeable. Kudos to you.

I know. That much more desperately boring than spending your time hovering around trying to shoot down other people's jokes.

Oh, I see... the bait and switch technique. As in: you say something stupid and virgin-worthy, I call you out on how stupid and virgin-worthy it is, and then you try to distract everyone from my original call-out by calling me out on something completely irrelevant. Bravo, ma' boy!!

Now, back on topic... seriously, you're a fucking loser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back