Bringing the USOs back

GeTiTT

Pre-Show Stalwart
With the return of the Dudleys and them taking the spotlight in the tag division and going for the tag titles. The USOs should stay away a bit from the tag title scene to build some new interest.

Bray Wyatt keeps talking about his "family" and how Roman Reigns keeps calling Ambrose family when he's not family. I think this is a perfect time for Romans blood to align together with Ambrose to take on the Wyatts (Rowan included)

I think this will help benefit all parts on the FACE side. Roman can show himself lead a team. The USOs can have a fresh storyline that doesn't involve the tag team titles.

What are your thoughts?

Reigns vs. Wyatt was already getting stale. Jey Uso and Erick Rowan are still hurt, and I doubt WWE could keep Reigns vs. Wyatt interesting until they both return.

If they werent injured id say pull the trigger on that idea right now with it growing stale. Like the above post said i doubt the feud could stay relevant that long.

I like the idea of a 4 on 4 with Rowan returning, and the Usos joining Shield 2.0, it would be fun for Survivor Series maybe.

In the mean time I'd just let the Dudleys/New Day feud go for a while, and when the Dudleys are at the top of their game then let the Usos come feud with them.

Reigns v Wyatt should end at NoC when the Wyatt's dominate Reigns and Ambrose and I think preferably Reigns or Ambrose should turn heel, maybe by leaving the other to fend for themselves and then the Wyatt's feud with someone new possibly Cena and/or Orton while Reigns and Ambrose feud through TLC and then they from there its the Rumble and then as Reigns wins his feud with Ambrose and the Wyatt family win theres they are now on the Road to Wrestlemania where WWE puts their plans in place for that

I like the idea of bringing back the Usos with Roman, but forget about the Wyatts and Roman, Dean, and the Usos. That feud is getting stale I can see Dean turning on Roman at NOC than just before Survivor Series Roman bring out the new team or family of Roman, the Usos, and Tamina.

With the amount of potential tag teams in the WWE right now and Enzo-Cass waiting in the line to make their debut, I would reckon it'll be a good idea if the Usos return as a heel tag team. We've Dudley's PTP, Lucha Dragons as the face tag teams, and I don't want to see another face tag team and they all battle in preshow fatal four way again.

The Usos debuted as heel but yes, their popularity increased and they had a great run as faces. But WWE are in the transition period in the tag division. They can afford to take some real risks and see what happens. The USO crazy as a heel team will be entertaining!

Cheers!!

With the return of the Dudleys and them taking the spotlight in the tag division and going for the tag titles. The USOs should stay away a bit from the tag title scene to build some new interest.

Bray Wyatt keeps talking about his "family" and how Roman Reigns keeps calling Ambrose family when he's not family. I think this is a perfect time for Romans blood to align together with Ambrose to take on the Wyatts (Rowan included)

I think this will help benefit all parts on the FACE side. Roman can show himself lead a team. The USOs can have a fresh storyline that doesn't involve the tag team titles.

What are your thoughts?

It wouldn't be a bad idea as it would be the ideal way to keep the focus on Ambreigns, whilst allowing the New Day, Dudley Boyz and PTP to fight for the Tag titles till the end of the year.

Only problem is the time between now and Survivor Series might be too long for it all to build-up to a traditional 4 on 4 match.

However, as a fan of both Reigns and Ambrose and knowing that the end game for all of this is most likely the birth of true animosity between the 2 of them... I wouldn't mind it happening at all as I kind of dread the addition of a high-profile 3rd member or Erick f'n Rowan!

Oh man. I forgot about the Uso's and that's been a good thing to me. They were stale and lame to me. Fuck. Now I see them being the ones to get that comeback push beating the Dudleys.

Fuck that.

they need an overhaul, personally I'd cut out the lame over colourful shorts and those stupid flags / bandannas hanging from their back pockets and give them a more natural look, their entrance looks too rehearsed and is stale at this point. Make them samoan ass kickers without the pretty colours and then you've got a good team to feud with the Dudleys

Reigns vs. Wyatt was already getting stale. Jey Uso and Erick Rowan are still hurt, and I doubt WWE could keep Reigns vs. Wyatt interesting until they both return.

Supposedly they both could be back next month. It's just kind of awkward for Jimmy him doing commentary while Reigns been dealing with The Wyatt Family.

My only thoughts on this are that i feel, after the dust has settled and ambrose and reigns ultimately win, have ambrose turn on reigns, alligning himself with the wyatts, then having the usos and the rock join reigns. thatd be the dream scenario for me, not that itd ever happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back