Will The Usos turn heel when they return?

benm1989

Sir Darth Maul
So we see Naomi and tamina start this new family thing in the divas division.
Could this be leading to a new stable for the Samoan family.
The usos imo will return as heels attacking a baby face tag team or interfering in Naomi's match although I see latter as the worst option.
Then have them regain the titles with interference from the debuting Samoa joe have him be their enforcer build the stable of the 3 guys usos as tag champs maybe Samoa joe as a dominant ic champ.
Then after a few months of building a stable when lesnar returns he beats Rollins for the title reigns becomes number one contender
During the match the lights go out and when the lights go back on usos and joe knock out the ref and perform a triple power bomb on lesnar then hold him up for reigns to hit the spear for the win and turn heel
What you guys think and what name would you give them
Best I could come up with was Samoan swat team

The Usos are crazy and the kids love them and moreover they sell merchandises (business perspective), maybe that's the reason why they had been kept as Top babyfaces of the Tag division for so long.

Albeit, I would love their heel turn. They really can work great matches. Don't get me wrong but they're the best Samoans in the WWE active roster. No one could've hated their 2 out of 3 falls match against the Wyatt family even the feud was heading towards a third straight PPV.

Keep the Kidd and Cesaro and Lucha Dragons as babyfaces. Macho Mandow and Axelmania can be a fun tag team, Los Matodores as Neutrals Usos be the top heel. That could possibly work.

PS Even when we got more tag teams like Ascension, PTP, The New Day and Wyatt family, Usos can still be. great heel tag team.

Cheers!!

The Uso's with their little dance and chant and 'WE SAY U AND YOU SAY SO', or some crap like that, will not return as heels. I mean why would they, and why does the IWC seem to think that everyone should turn heel?

Even though their shirts are hideous, they sell lot's of merchandise the WWE won't give up that money. Plus the Uso's moveset and high flying style is more suited to a face team.

They've done pretty well for themselves in the WWE so far, and barring this injury, they stayed pretty healthy considering how they throw their bodies around. Pretty sure they'll still be faces when they return.

So we see Naomi and tamina start this new family thing in the divas division.
Could this be leading to a new stable for the Samoan family.
The usos imo will return as heels attacking a baby face tag team or interfering in Naomi's match although I see latter as the worst option.
Then have them regain the titles with interference from the debuting Samoa joe have him be their enforcer build the stable of the 3 guys usos as tag champs maybe Samoa joe as a dominant ic champ.
Then after a few months of building a stable when lesnar returns he beats Rollins for the title reigns becomes number one contender
During the match the lights go out and when the lights go back on usos and joe knock out the ref and perform a triple power bomb on lesnar then hold him up for reigns to hit the spear for the win and turn heel
What you guys think and what name would you give them
Best I could come up with was Samoan swat team

I don't think they'll return as heels, if anything when they return they would be more popular. WWE would be stupid not to take advantage of that. Maybe down the line going into WM season they could turn heel.

The Uso's with their little dance and chant and 'WE SAY U AND YOU SAY SO', or some crap like that, will not return as heels. I mean why would they, and why does the IWC seem to think that everyone should turn heel?

Because the tag team really needs a good heel tag team...they have the new day (c), Ascension, and Harper & Rowan (which needs the belts).

Faces you got:
Cesaro/kidd
Lots Matadores
Lucha Dragons
Prime Time Players
The USos
Axelmania/Macho Mandow

Plus the whole IWC had to have new day turn, and now look at them..

I can't see them returning as heels. They seem like they are natural babyfaces. Their high flying style and crowd interaction proves that the Usos are not heels and should not turn heel at all. Just because Naomi is a heel doesn't mean the Usos have to be heels too. I think it would be dumb to turn them heel because they were one of the most over tag teams in the division and I believe a lot of people will cheer for them when they return and welcome them back.

Turning the usos heel would be a huge mistake imo. With their entrance, to the crowd interaction "when we say UCE, yall say OH!" to the face pain and bright colors, they are essentially the john cena of the tag division. Them being off screen i think will be a blessing in disguise as i feel they were becoming really really stale

I can't see the Usos turning heel because they are like the Rey Mysterio of the Tag Team Division. They are over with the kids and some people, high flying tag team, if they turn heel, some of their moves might be, just might be subject to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back