Bring Back WCW it could Work!!

TNA is not that bad, i wouldnt say its the greatest but since hogan and eric joined along with russo it just went to hell.

But like i said before you dont need the top WCW to make it feel like WCW. If anything start off with a new younger talent trying to match up to goldbergs streak and get john cena to turn heel and join a stable. The most they would ever need is like 3 maybe for 4 people that were part of WCW to make it the new WCW, and just have the rest new talent or talent that have been in the busness under 2 years. Then they could jump to Raw or smackdown or maybe just stay in WCW.

i could still see HHH starting WCW back up once Vince retires. Especailly in a storyline where all three brands are trying to compete for the most ratings/audience. Also just have PPV's for that particular show. Like how they did for GM mode for one of the smackdown vs raw game. But i agree they dont need another invasion.

I'd love them to bring wcw back but Vince won't get over his ego and we all know it. That's why he didn't bring the cruserweight title back X(

Yeah, I abolutely agree with you 100% PRECENT! They need to get rid of WWE for good by now in 2012 and bring back WCW for reals. WCW needs to replace WWE.

WWE wastes too much time on the mic with really, really long talking segments and there's always too much damn talking on Raw and Smackdown every week. And WWE has the stupidist kiddie matches every week with 5 restricted movesets that's only suitable for the WWE style and the stupid kids! WWE was good, up until 2008 when it turned PG and they got rid of all the Adult Content, Attitude Era, Good Weapons, and The Blood. Now WWE is just totally boring and overrated to watch. I remember when WWE use to be The Bomb and how fun and exciting it use to be with big concerts, singing, hot and sexy Divas, megastar main events, and the best supertstars and divas {I could go on for ages}. Now in 2012, WWE has absolutely NOTHING going for it anymore and needs to come to and end for good, and WCW needs to return and take over now with the WWE superstars and Divas starting a New Journey in their careers on WCW!

But WCW wasn't like that AT ALL! On WCW, you never knew what was going to happen or who was going to show up. You never knew what The NWO was going to do or who was going to join them either! WCW had new stuff and storylines every week and it had more entertaining feuds. It had great matches, sold out arenas and stadiums, interesting new storylines, crooked creative teams runnning the show {like The NWO did in WCW}, and more! You never knew who was going to stand up to The NWO, who was going to take over Nitro and Thunder, or who was going to be WCW World Heavyweight Champion. WCW had everything in the 90's, sold out shows every week, the higest ratings, and by far the greatest stage on Nitro and Thunder from 1995-1998. You knew exactly who the heels were and who were going to stay heels and who the faces were and who were going to stay face, unlike WWE. WCW also had a lot of good Lucha Libre and Puro Matches with Holographic fireworks and lights on the Nitro and Thunder Stage! WWE just has a bright light stage with a stupid screen and entrance tunnel. So yeah, I definitely say WCW needs to return and replace WWE so that we can see actual wrestling and in-ring action too!

With WCW replacing WWE, they can reform a new Nexus of Wade Barrett, David Otunga, Health Slater, Dolph Ziggler, and Jack Swagger running Monday Nitro and Thunder and WCW can bring back the original WCW superstars as sidekicks and special guests since most of them are retired and some are dead. Having the WWE superstars and divas on WCW could REALLY help them and get a bigger push and help make them bigger names and become much more successful wrestlers than how they're being used on WWE. John Cena could be The Spotlight Face of WCW and get into a fantasitc Spotlight feud with The Nexus and Lord Tensai to determine who will be The Smart Leader of WCW and be WCW World Heavyweight Champion {which could be John Cena}! And Vince McMahon will get trillions and trillions of fans and viewers who turned away from WWE all back again with the most money and highest ratings taking over all wrestling federations and shows. Futhermore, I'd LOVE to see the WWE superstars and divas on WCW: Monday Nitro and Thunder and become even bigger superstars than they are in WWE now by wrestling on WCW with the WCW style and talent of wrestling in the ring!
And we could most certainly have the greatest Tag Teams in WCW and watch them rise to the occasion as well.. WWE can't make good Tag Teams like WCW always could and did you know!

WCW: Monday Nitro could replace Monday Night Raw and
WCW: Thunder could replace Friday Night Smackdown

And by bringing back WCW, we could also get back all of the former WWE PayPerViews such as Bad Blood, Survivor Series, Unforgiven, Armageddon, Backlash, Invasion, Over The Edge {may Owen Hart rest in Heaven peacefully}, Vengeance, New Year's Revolution, Cyber Sunday, Taboo Tuesday, Judgement Day, Breaking Point, and all of the ppvs we don't have anymore. And that'll really bring back the bomb concert excitement and fit perfect with WCW. We could have...

WCW: Bad Blood
WCW: Survivor Series
WCW: Unforgiven
WCW: Armageddon
WCW: Backlash
WCW: Invasion
WCW: Over The Edge
WCW: Vengeance
WCW: New Year's Revolution
WCW: Cyber Sunday
WCW: Taboo Tuesday
WCW: Judgement Day
WCW: Breaking Point
and more...

and even the PayPerviews WWE has today could fit perfect with WCW!

Anyway, I say WCW needs to come back and replace WWE forevermore, because WWE is getting more and more boring and stupider ever year. It's time to bring back WCW: Monday Nitro and Thunder so that we can see real wrestling and excitement with 3 or 4 hours of total non-stop fun and action. But bring back the original WCW: Monday Nitro and Thunder from 1995 through 1998, not the weak WCW of 1999 through 2001.

WCW FOREVER!!!!

Reactions: IHW
God, I am such an idiot. Ignore that bout of computer stupidity. I pressed the wrong button on the keyboard and couldn't edit the post in time.

What I was going to say was in response to the previous poster. I think the WCW revival would be a terrible idea. It'd be great for a couple of months, then turn into a nightmare once the nostalgia factor wore off. Then it'd turn into yet another training ground for young, up-and-coming stars. It'd either be an internet exclusive show or a project for the WWE Network. Besides, so many of the great WCW stars were or are part of the WWE history. The other great WCW stars are in TNA, retired, or dead.

WCW is dead. Either leave the carcass to the vultures, give it a proper burial, or put the skeleton in the museum.

Bring it back? For what? Most of the wrestlers who were in the original WCW have either retired, died, or are in TNA so what you'd have is WCW in name only. It'd be just like when they brought back ECW. The ill-fated ECW revival leads me to another point, you know perfectly well Vince McMahon would never let it be seen as being on equal prestige as his WWE. If he did bring it back he'd bring it back just so he can clown it like he did with ECW.

It just ain't happenin'. At best we might and this is a big might get a Nitro themed Monday Night RAW someday. Other than that I wouldn't hold my breath for them ever actually bringing back WCW as a full fledged company. It may have made sense back when WWE first purchased WCW but it'd be a waste of time and money now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back