Breaking Kayfabe

Murfish

is losing his edge
We as posters must strive to maintain the integrity of our characters. What would the fans think?

Sly has broken kayfabe as mentioned before. We must all learn a lesson from this. That lesson is to keep your real life at home, after all you have a job to do here.

Here define your character and stick to it.

I tried having characters once or twice, but they didn't work out. One was a koala, the other landed me in prison. So screw it, I'll stay as me. In other words, an easily pissed off, slightly mental asshole that no-one likes.

Hey, at least I admit my negative points.

I tried having characters once or twice, but they didn't work out. One was a koala, the other landed me in prison. So screw it, I'll stay as me. In other words, an easily pissed off, slightly mental asshole that no-one likes.

Hey, at least I admit my negative points.

1. You didn't invent Koala, did you?

2. Thats what I respect about you. Your honesty.

OK. I will admit it. You can sig this. Will, you just straight up made me look a complete jackass.

Someone on this board should adopt a Mike Adamle-type gimmick to their posting. Constant typos and stupid phrases...etc.

Colinmania, WillTheOne, and Mighty...

Tazz: Mighty Norcal

Yes, mighty Norcal, you could all spuport me here, rihgt? Ja-all maican me crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back