Bobbywoodhogan

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
a.k.a Leeds Guy V.2

He he yeah I am live in armley not to far from the jail and only 20 mins away from town. I'm a Rhinos fan too but am more into football but support Chelsea in the football.

Come talk to me about the Rhinos and how amazing Leeds is here.

Well, No but you gotta go with the home side.

With his choice in teams, My glory alarm is ringing. :lmao:

LOL. Leeds United are the reason the Rhinos are the best supported rugby team in Europe. If you're in Leeds and want to be entertained and have your team have a chance at winning something, you turn to rugby.

Lol, You make it sound hard, How do ya think I feel? Nottingham! Name one thing we are good at, Except drug crimes? :lmao:

Just thought you would like to know, My 1000th post is 4 away! :D

SmithAllbg.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO guy from Leeds supporting Chelsea what the fuck is all that about?

If I have the choice I always choose United over Rhinos though because I love football that bit more than Rugby League.

you will on the first game of the season when he scores a hat trick past you :p

we're gonan dick all over them - the championship is our league - we occasionaly give the other teams a chance by moving up to the premiership ;)

German football intruiges me...what woudl you say characterises it? I mean, English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch football etc is very easy to stereotype, but what makes the German league German?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back