• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blue Rants on Racism

Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra

Kinda Sorta Old School
Similar to the Fury's got Issues threads lulz

Well here's the story.

Yesterday at work a coworker of mine(who is half black) starts talking down to a female coworker of mine over what he thinks is something she did wrong. She did nothing wrong though so I told him to just shut up and work, we're busy. Then he starts yelling at the girl again and saying derogatory things about her and threatening to slap her. I start yelling at him to just shut up and get back to work again. Another coworker of ours goes and gets the black kids mom, who works there too(she's white, but ghetto as fuck). His mom comes in the back and starts yelling at him to calm down as I'm telling him the same, and then she yells at me telling me it's none of my business and to stay out of it. I flip shit because she doesn't even work in the back and had no business getting into the discussion and getting on my case for handling her son. I tell her to fuck off and that this is work and not her fucking house. This sets off the (black)coworker that I was in it with to begin with and he tells me to shut the fuck up and gets nose to nose with me. He tells me he's not scared of me because I'm bigger than he is, and I tell him you don't have to be scared to get your ass whipped. At this point the boss finally comes in the back and tells him to go home. He clocks out and on his way out he tells the girl that he started shit in the beginning with he was going to slap the fuck out of her and then left.

Today my girlfriend(who also works with me) goes to work and everyone is talking about what had happened the night before and the (black)coworker was twisting everything. He tried to deny that he said he was going to slap the female coworker and my girlfriend called him out on it and told the boss exactly what he had said the night before. His dumbass didn't hear her right and thought she said she was going to slap the shit out of him and he replied with I'd love to see you try. And then said something to the effect of that's just how we talk to bitches where I'm from. (he's from the city)

What I'm getting at here is how do you expect people not to be racist when you have a majority of the ethnicity acting like this?

It's not a racial thing, he's just an ignorant motherfucker is all. You got that in all races man. You know the old hick stereotype about wife beaters, well it ain't no different how the guy you just described acted like.

It's not a racial thing, he's just an ignorant motherfucker is all. You got that in all races man. You know the old hick stereotype about wife beaters, well it ain't no different how the guy you just described acted like.
Trust me, I get that. I'm from a very small town. I try my damndest to give evryone a fair shake, but when almost every black person I know acts like this it makes it pretty hard not to just say fuck em all.

As a black man in America,this story pains me deeply. Everyday I leave my house I try to give the best impression of myself I can,as I know there are alot of people that will write me off as a thug just like the guys that live next door to me. See,living next to a dope house is very difficult,and has forced me to be a reclusive figure in my neighborhood. Since my brother has no problem acknowledged where he's from,everyone thinks my mother only has one son since I'm rarely seen on this side of town,but I digress. It's very difficult to change people's opinions of an entire race,especially seeing as the majority of us you see on TV and in the news are walking stereotypes.

Damn really though. I hate black folk like that. It just gives black people a bad name. But Ty is right. There's people like that in every race. KKK racist mother fuckers from the South and bad Asian women drivers.

Trust me, I get that. I'm from a very small town. I try my damndest to give evryone a fair shake, but when almost every black person I know acts like this it makes it pretty hard not to just say fuck em all.

Oh I understand don't worry man, I know a lot of white people that are just as ignorant and stupid, I know a lot of black people that are ignorant and stupid. I know quite a bit of Natives that are ignorant and stupid (not to be critical to Natives but man I've been to the rez (reservation), it ain't pretty there). It's a human thing that you're going to have your group of absolute idiots fucking it up for the rest of us.

Just to clarify, don't take offense to me saying the n word. If you do, I apologize I don't mean anything by it. I normally don't say it unless rapping along to songs, I've been writing for WZCW for the last couple hours my inhibitors are not on full effect.

Oh I understand don't worry man, I know a lot of white people that are just as ignorant and stupid, I know a lot of black people that are ignorant and stupid. I know quite a bit of Natives that are ignorant and stupid (not to be critical to Natives but man I've been to the rez (reservation), it ain't pretty there). It's a human thing that you're going to have your group of absolute idiots fucking it up for the rest of us.

In Utah, most people can't stand Mexicans and they lash out at Mormons. Ignorance at its finest.

Blue and Girlfriend vs. Black guy and Momma.

Make it happen
It might. His girlfriend is a fucking amazon woman though and mine is 5' tall.
As a black man in America,this story pains me deeply. Everyday I leave my house I try to give the best impression of myself I can,as I know there are alot of people that will write me off as a thug just like the guys that live next door to me. See,living next to a dope house is very difficult,and has forced me to be a reclusive figure in my neighborhood. Since my brother has no problem acknowledged where he's from,everyone thinks my mother only has one son since I'm rarely seen on this side of town,but I digress. It's very difficult to change people's opinions of an entire race,especially seeing as the majority of us you see on TV and in the news are walking stereotypes.
It's people like you and a few choice others that give me hope Rox. I've been close friends with black folks my whole life seeing that I lived next door to my small town's black community. But I also see all the bullshit along with it too. The 40 year olds that do nothing but drink and smoke all day collecting food stamps, to go along with a few of my friends that actully try to go out and make something of themselves.

I know this. But when nearly every black person I know is like this or on TV acting like an idiot(Kanye) it's hard to hold out faith that there is enough people that are decent to not just shut out every black person I see from then on because I know it's all going to be the same bullshit.
Just to clarify, don't take offense to me saying the n word. If you do, I apologize I don't mean anything by it. I normally don't say it unless rapping along to songs, I've been writing for WZCW for the last couple hours my inhibitors are not on full effect.
You're talking to Rox right? I'm white.

I know this. But when nearly every black person I know is like this or on TV acting like an idiot(Kanye) it's hard to hold out faith that there is enough people that are decent to not just shut out every black person I see from then on because I know it's all going to be the same bullshit.

Kanye....bahahahaha what a fucking dumb ass. He thinks he's actually someone important and speaks for people. He's no cultural icon, he's just a mediocre rapper who tries to sound important.

You're talking to Rox right? I'm white.

Rox and thrilla, I'm not one to offend or at least try not to. True story though my friend Mike and I were at the bar and he thought I was married already (wasn't at the time). Me being drunk as fuck already without skipping a beat responded with: ***** do I look like I can afford a ring? I have never seen him bust up laughing so much since I've known him. And yes Mike is black, real cool dude from Chi Town.

It really does makes me want to do this, :disappointed: every time I see a member of our race personify the stereotype. It's not like you can say anything to them unless you want to be in a shouting match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back