Bischoff/McMahon

^^^ I agree that nWo would not work as well, even if they could get the original guys, and that can be proven with the storyline in 2002. Their purpose in 2002 was to kill the WWE, similar to their purpose in WCW, so to me that means the concept just is not going to work right now.

To whoever is saying "why not just make E&O the new nWo," the reason is because thats not the nWo, it is just 2 guys with a name thrown on them to sell a few t-shirts. No matter who you throw in there, it will not be nWo a)because it is not the same concept (there only point would be to target DX, not an entire company, which is very different) and b) none of the original members would be joining. The only member available would be Scott Hall, and Scott Hall by himself does not say "nWo" to me. Hogan will NEVER go heel for the rest of his life because he just comes in for one-off performances, and that would not be enough time to turn a man who is that over into a heel. Nash just resigned with TNA, so he is not coming. I don't think even WWE is dumb enough to just slap the nWo name on someone.

I don't agree with the "Let it die" mentality, as I was a big fan when rumblings started about the DX return and now that it is back I am still a big fan even though it is the tamer version. I think it was done well, the build was great, and they are still entertaining in their own way. I would support a nWo return, but not without all three of the original guys coming back to do it, because otherwise it is not nWo.

So to whoever said "Why else would Bischoff be back if it is not nWo?" The answer is because people everywhere think the exact same way as you and WWE knows it, and they are teasing you to garner interest. I would bet my soul that this is not the rebirth of nWo, it is Eric promoting his book and building up to Cyber Sunday, and possibly creating a stable with E&O, but I doubt that even.

I maybe wrong but I see Bischoff coming back in as GM to gid rid of DX. It might be the Nwo,but like I said havent heared any body agreeing to it. They wont make a new nwo if they bring Bischoff. It will probably be Hall and Nash if anybody. If any body that has been paying attention to WWE website Knows Hogan is done. Wrestle Mania is the last match. I see them playing Orton and Edge for awhile. anything can happen

Shut Up about nWo people..it is Not gonna happen

they will Not make a "new nWo"

and they will Not bring back the originals

I thought the feud between DX and the "Rated RKO" Would prove to you kids that nWo was not gonna happen..but obviously you still think they're gonna magically show up..even though Nash is under contract with TNA, Hogan is hanging up his boots for good (wwe 24/7), and X-Pac is in Wrestling Society X.

Stop living in the past..

Personally, I believe contraversy creates cash. I often get weird inclinitations with these storylines and I have yet again got another. I think Eric is going to be referee at Cyber Sunday. To me its a fix. I think he will help Edge and Randy Orton out the next couple of weeks. The usual stuff but I think he will turn face and screw them and side with degeneration X. Basically another wya for DX to mess with McMahon. I know thats way out there. But its WWE, never rule out the impossible!

The Nwo vs Dx that would of been huge back at invasion if they ever thought of that but purty much wwf isnt goin to be what it once was and that was raunchy with the DX flippin off cameras and chyna cheatin with HHH for him to win his matches and OH U DIDNT KNOW YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY!!!!!!!! NEW AGE OUTLAWS back then that was fun as hell now everybody is that TNA and shawn michaels and even HHH are born again christians there little skits arent even funny anymore this DX angle should just die but the fans love the whole suck it and the really crappy DX tshirts its just not the same as it used to be.

Cyber sunday yes bishoff will be the ref and will screw DX like he screwed alot of people in the wcw mainly chavo and eddie along with chris benoit who worked there asses off for the wcw and werent main event material.Will nwo come back na no chance new faction will be made for edge and orton who are probably the 2 best heals in the wwf

Probably some of you posted your opinion before the DX-Edge/Orton match included Bishoff as the third choice the fans can make as the special referee, if the coach is choosen, it would be an utter joke, Bishoff on the other hand, will make things very, very interesting. DX can put away the edge/orton team and can look worse for wear following the match and Bischoff can then get a smirk on his face and say: "hey DX, you think your problems are over, well they are not over UNTIL I SAY THEY ARE OVER, because I've got 3 LETTERS FOR YA: N-W-O!!!, and as DX looks on in dismay and shock, Scott Hall and maybe X-pac (because Nash is doing quite well in TNA and I think he's more confortable there than in Vinceland) come out of the curtain and lash out a verbal assault on DX, which will lead to their Survivor Series encounter

aint happening....NWO IS NOT COMING BACK...ERIC IS TRYING TO SELL THE BOOK GET OVER THE IDEA OF NWO!!!

I happen to think it's funny that they're screwing with all the "smarks", if that's in fact what they're doing. We seriously know too much most of the time lol, and I just got into this over the summer. I myself sometimes hate looking up the spoilers, because it ruins it basically. But anyway, throwing Orton and Edge in the nWo...is well...stupid. You need the originals to make it work. If they had the originals, then MAYBE Orton and Edge could help pull the angle off. It would really just be stupid to create a "new nWo".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back