Bill Lesnar made another alt.

Bill lesnar has destroyed security and is on his way to the ring. Bill lesnar stops looks up at the corwd who are chanting his name, this a WZ moment. Bill lesnar just said to Kb is there still a chance of the prison. Bill lesnar just said *points the mic* at the crowd, they say BELIEV THE HYPE

Bill lesnar can make the cage a better place. Bill lesnar is the most hyped up superstr on this forum and in the history ogf tyhis foorum. Bill lesnar defines high impact

Bill lesnar cant turn back. Bill lesnar only turns forward

Habs needs to turn forward and appreciate that he's just witnessed a WZ moment. Unless your mother was working security, I don't know what you have to be upset over.

Habs needs to turn forward and appreciate that he's just witnessed a WZ moment. Unless your mother was working security, I don't know what you have to be upset over.

Not upset at all actually. Really couldn't care less to be honest. How many alts has he made now?

Or they could just finally do an IP ban as I keep hearing can be done, but I am not sure if it ever has been. Shit's getting a little old and has been for some time now.

Or just ban the I.P range and be done with it. Not just ban every single one he uses. Only thing that might do is prevent legitimate users from that range from joining. However, if he's using one of those free IP address sites then we're fucked.

Or just ban the I.P range and be done with it. Not just ban every single one he uses. Only thing that might do is prevent legitimate users from that range from joining. However, if he's using one of those free IP address sites then we're fucked.

This message is brought to you by Doug Crashin, Internet Police.

Well gee, how else do you think he keeps sneaking in?

I goggled Bill Lesnar, looks like he's on another wrestling forum too, causing mischief. I believe they banned him there, because I followed a certain quote and the post ended up being deleted, but the posters don't like him anywhere he goes, so I highly suggest keeping him away from here.

I think he's hilarious. I realized that disliking him was a pointless endeavor,and now I enjoy watching him beg for a shot at redemption.

The posters don't like you either, but we keep you here

I know there is a good few posters here who like me, all the rest are a part of Macca's cult, or I just crossed the wrong path with them over the last year. Take you for example, I said Nintendo was shit, and you got all pissed. I think most of the posters don't like me though, because they all think I'm some sort of crazed rapist by the way things are misinterpreted. They take a pathetic little middle school crush into a psycho rape story. The posters of Wrestlezone have that unique skill of doing that.

Sadly enough though, most of the posters that don't like me, spend their time not liking anybody else either, so it all adds up really.

And yes, the posters don't like me, but the Admins must like me enough. They let me out of prison, and I haven't gotten an infraction from any mods since I got out. I unlike Bill Lesnar, have no spammed the non-spam section, and I don't talk in 3rd person either. Why the hell do we all have to have gimmicks? It's a freaking forum, we don't have to have gimmicks. At least not that serious of a gimmick. Like Sly said somewhere in the FAQ or the Rules, he's a John Cena lover, that's his gimmick, but we don't need somebody actually donning a gimmick where they talk in 3rd person! Leave that up to WWE creative.

I know there is a good few posters here who like me, all the rest are a part of Macca's cult, or I just crossed the wrong path with them over the last year. Take you for example, I said Nintendo was shit, and you got all pissed. I think most of the posters don't like me though, because they all think I'm some sort of crazed rapist by the way things are misinterpreted. They take a pathetic little middle school crush into a psycho rape story. The posters of Wrestlezone have that unique skill of doing that.

Sadly enough though, most of the posters that don't like me, spend their time not liking anybody else either, so it all adds up really.

And yes, the posters don't like me, but the Admins must like me enough. They let me out of prison, and I haven't gotten an infraction from any mods since I got out. I unlike Bill Lesnar, have no spammed the non-spam section, and I don't talk in 3rd person either. Why the hell do we all have to have gimmicks? It's a freaking forum, we don't have to have gimmicks. At least not that serious of a gimmick. Like Sly said somewhere in the FAQ or the Rules, he's a John Cena lover, that's his gimmick, but we don't need somebody actually donning a gimmick where they talk in 3rd person! Leave that up to TNA creative.

Fixed.

And yes, the posters don't like me, but the Admins must like me enough. They let me out of prison, and I haven't gotten an infraction from any mods since I got out. I unlike Bill Lesnar, have no spammed the non-spam section, and I don't talk in 3rd person either. Why the hell do we all have to have gimmicks? It's a freaking forum, we don't have to have gimmicks. At least not that serious of a gimmick. Like Sly said somewhere in the FAQ or the Rules, he's a John Cena lover, that's his gimmick, but we don't need somebody actually donning a gimmick where they talk in 3rd person! Leave that up to WWE creative.

How dare you desecrate the good name of Bill Lesnar by putting this garbage in here.

Im not part of Maccas cult, i just think you're a creepy little cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back