Bill Lesnar made another alt.

Bill Lesnar was on his hands and knees and wondered how he could please KB...

That is a mystery... Truly.

We can find a way, goddammit. Even if we have to go over yours and Sly's heads, we will bring Bill Lesnar back to WZ.

Charlie every single time I see you with your name I exclaim "MINTBERRY CRUNCH!". If I happen to be standing I even do the fist pump and spin.

And then I'll ban him again.

KB, why not just let him back in and just leave him in prison? I mean, sure he's supposed to be perma-banned (I think), but it would save you so much trouble if you just leave him do his third person shit in the prison. In this way, you avoid having to have Bill Lesnar constantly Pm-ing you, begging you, bugging you, etc. for you bringing him back in. If the problem is that it's against the rules, well you're admin here. You can quite frankly do whatever you want---no questions asked. Also, it's not like he'll ever get released because I doubt you or Sly will ever do that. And for all we know, he'll get tired of being in prison and leave like so many others have.

But I don't know. Thses are just my thoughts. Though, I think that the benefits of putting him in Prison far outweigh the negatives when it comes to having him brought back...

KB, why not just let him back in and just leave him in prison? I mean, sure he's supposed to be perma-banned (I think), but it would save you so much trouble if you just leave him do his third person shit in the prison. In this way, you avoid having to have Bill Lesnar constantly Pm-ing you, begging you, bugging you, etc. for you bringing him back in. If the problem is that it's against the rules, well you're admin here. You can quite frankly do whatever you want---no questions asked. Also, it's not like he'll ever get released because I doubt you or Sly will ever do that. And for all we know, he'll get tired of being in prison and leave like so many others have.

But I don't know. Thses are just my thoughts. Though, I think that the benefits of putting him in Prison far outweigh the negatives when it comes to having him brought back...

They never did that for JKO, and Bill Lesner is way worse then him.

It takes maybe 20 seconds to ban someone. I have plenty of time.

But those PM's must get awfully annoying. Or rather, HE has become annoying, no? That's why I'm saying, putting him in prison rids of the annoyance as the only way to get annoyed is if you take the time to read what he has posted in prison once he's there.

But with that said, you're the boss; so of course, the decision is up to you (and/or Sly)...

Something tells me Sly isn't particularly interested in this.

I'd be a bit more understanding if he didn't come off like such a moron.

What would happen if you got fired and tried to convince your boss to let you back to work and talked in the third person and shouted catchphrases the whole time?

I'm still convinced it's other people using his same IP address, his computer and his gimmick to create alts of the original Bill Lensar account and get him into trouble. There is no other logical reason as to why MankindFoley and other accounts keep using the third person of Bill Lesnar... otherwise they'd be say "MankindFoley wants to please KB."

That has to be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back