Bill Lesnar answers wrestling questions

Khalifa, Bill Lesnar believes Roman Reigns will win MITB this year.
I'm actually interested in hearing your reasoning behind this choice.

Reigns doesn't need MITB. It's purpose is to bring an upper midcarder to the Main Event. Reigns is firmly entrenched in the Main Event and he doesn't need it. The only reason they would give it to him is just another notch in his belt and that would be a travesty.

I see Kevin Owens winning MITB this year.

George, Bill Lesnar just said *points mic at crowd

Bill Lesnar thinks MITB can serve a greater purpose than putting midcarders in the main event. He always thought that method was a bit cheap. He thinks Reigns could have it for storyline purposes whilst Ambrose is the champion.

Bill Lesnar would prefer Kevin Owens to stay away from the briefcase. He doesn't need it.

Bill, give me two more weeks of continued improvement in your posting and I'll take on your case. When that happens, I'll begin filing a motion for a retrail based on new evidence. My representation during the trial will be my Valentine's gift.

Failing that, I'll free you.

6a00d8342297e353ef01b8d17bccaa970c-pi

Will Rollins be allowed to run as a face long term? Or is there too much risk of him overtaking Reigns for that to happen?

Bill Lesnar reminds me of legendary Youtuber and internet troll CmPuke101. And for that I have a question. If CM Punk were to fight the Green Power Ranger, what would be the most likely outcome?

A.) CM Punk gets his head kicked off.
B.) CM Punk gets his head kicked off in under a minute.
C.) CM Punk sucks and can't wrestle, Ryback is a legend.

Will Rollins be allowed to run as a face long term? Or is there too much risk of him overtaking Reigns for that to happen?

Coco, Bill Lesnar trusts you to do right by him.

Bill Lesnar thinks Rollins will be allowed to run as a face. However long term that may be is not on Reigns.

Bill Lesnar tells Bernkastel that he missed D)

Oh and Bill Lesnar does not make mistakes. He DEFINES High Impact. Bill Lesnar does things his way.

Bill Lesnar just said BELIEVE THE HYPE

The Brain has this going in the wrestling spam section:

Five years ago I created a thread asking who was the biggest name to have never competed at WrestleMania. This was limited to guys that were working for WWE during the WrestleMania years and were on the active roster during a WrestleMania. At the time Lance Storm was my pick but I don't think that's the case anymore. Now I would say it's The Uso's.

The Uso's debuted almost six years ago meaning they could have competed in the past five manias. They have yet to wrestle on the main show. I know they've been in dark matches almost every year but that doesn't count as competing at WrestleMania. Also they were pretty irrelevant for those first three years but I think they could have easily gotten a spot in the past two. Maybe this will be the year they finally get on the main show but until then they are the biggest names to have been active during the mania years but never get on the main show. If it's not them, who is it? I have a feeling someone can make me stupid and point out someone I'm forgetting. Remember they had to be an active wrestler on the WWE roster sometime between 1985 and now and been on the roster during a WrestleMania.
Who you got, Bill?

Ideally, he wouldn't be champion for a year.

But if they really want to commit to the Roman Reigns Show, there's a lot of good stuff they can do. And this isn't even taking into account that KO and Bray Wyatt have never had one-on-one world title matches.

Fuck pussy-footing around with him as an underdog. I would dig my heels in and make him the man while building lots of good stuff up around him.

Bill Lesnar would have Ambrose face Triple H at Mania.

Mania: Ambrose vs Triple H, Reigns vs Undertaker. Bill Lesnar had a plan to get to the Taker match but he has forgotten. Anyway, Undertaker chokes Reigns out via triangular choke. Reigns refuses handshake, walks out to a chorus of boos pissed off. Next night on Raw, Reigns feels bad. Calls out Undertaker so he can apologize. Samoa Joe answers the call instead. They spend the next 3 weeks beating the tar out of one another.

Extreme Rules: Ambrose vs Triple H I quit., Reigns vs Joe LMS.

Payback: Ambrose vs Owens (maybe returning Seth Rollins, though he could return and feud with the authority without titles involved), Reigns vs Joe.

Elimination Chamber: Ambrose vs Reigns vs returning John Cena vs Strowman vs Wyatt vs Owens (or Rollins?).

MITB - Reigns win briefcase. Between this time there is a ton of tension between Reigns and Ambrose, but Reigns never cashes in. Lots of moments where you think Reigns will turn but he doesn't. Ambrose gets paranoid. Reigns tells Ambrose they are brothers. He would never stab Ambrose in the back. Reigns plays up his heat during this period.

Summerslam: Reigns vs Lesnar MITB briefcase on the line. Reigns wanted to finish what he started at wrestlemania. Heyman only accepts if Reigns puts the briefcase on the line. Lesnar wins. Reigns looks like he wants to give up on life. Ambrose beats Cena in the main event.

NOC: Ambrose wins a triple threat vs Cena and Owens. Lesnar cashes in and wins the belt. Reigns faces someone.

Hell in a Cell: Lesnar beats Ambrose easily. Badly injuring Ambrose. Ambrose gets written off TV.

SS: Team Reigns vs Team Lesnar. Team Lesnar wins. Some sort of stipulation involved. Reigns almost wins with a miracle comeback until someone stops him (maybe Aj Styles).

TLC: Reigns vs Styles or who ever interfered in the SS main event.

RR: Ambrose returns and wins the Rumble. Reigns beats Brock for the title (big moment). Both big moments.

Fastlane: Reigns beats Cena in a title match. Ambrose gets his revenge over Brock in 3 stages of hell or some gimmick match.

Wrestlemania: Reigns vs Ambrose for the title (face vs face).

Bill Lesnar got pretty sick of Seth Rollins last year. He couldn't get into his title reign. So therefore Bill Lesnar struggles to feature him in Bill Lesnar's fantasy booking mind. Maybe he returns wanting his title back but Owens jumps him (for a number of different reasons). They go on to have a blood fued, maybe 3 big matches each getting a A- or A rating on kbsreviews. Then at the end of the year, people cant decide whether Owens vs Rollins I, II, or III should go on the MOTY candidate list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back