Best "Wrestler with a Belt"

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Simple, odd question. Over time, some guys just look flat out AWESOME with a particular championship belt. Their look complimented the belt perfectly, or vice versa. In essence, the picture of that individual with the belt becomes the iconic picture of the wrestler, the championship, or the era in which they competed. This thread is dedicated to those perfect wrestler / belt combinations.

The Greatest of all time - Shawn Michaels with the Intercontinental Title

hbkwhiteIC.jpg

Ric Flair with the NWA/WCW World Title

ricflair2.jpg

The Hart Foundation - Tag Team Champions

10800b-1184756834.jpg

Trish Stratus - Women's Champion

ts.jpg

Clearly this:

kanechamp98.jpg

Haha j/k

Razor Ramon with the Intercontinental title?

The new ECW title has looked horrible on everybody, but it looked like a perfect fit for Mark Henry.

bret_hart.jpg

Drawing a blank for some other titles.

I've been waiting to break this picture out

15.jpg

Sadly it does kinda capture the essence of the end of the cruiserweight belt

RVD with the ECW Television Title:

if0hzr.jpg

Bryan Danielson with the ROH Title:

2d85lpx.jpg

Dude.....are you intentionally flirting with me?? ;) I was going to say exactly this and find some picture to show off RVD and Dragon's radiance with their respective titles. Thanks for doing it for me, jmt.

I can't seem to find the Pic anywhere but for me it would have to be the Undertaker with the WWF championhip after he beat Sid at wrestlemania. In that Pic taker and the belt fit together perfect

BrockLesnar-belt(1).jpg

That belt...as far as I'm concerned, that's the 'Lesnar belt'.

stingxp7.jpg

Sting and WCW heavyweight title...nuff said.

01.jpg

Best IC title/wrestler combo ever. Also probably the best IC champion ever. Sorry Shawn.

the old IC title on Razor Ramon, def.

the WWF Winged Eagle title on Bret Hart,

The "WHC" on the Undertaker. also WHC on Triple H.

One that hasnt been said, The US title looked good on MVP. The WCW TV title on a young booker T, along with the Tag titles on harlem heat

I Thought the IC belt looked good on Hardy. Cena looks good with the WWE belt and Edge looks good with any belt around his waist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back