Best two-Brock Lesanar

matty256

Pre-Show Stalwart
The Next Big Thing wasn't in WWE but only 2 years but he had some great matchups and is one of the most athletic big men theres even been in the company so here are my 2 chocies

Vs.Kurt Angle-
No doubt this was the best match Brock had in his short career and one of the best Kurt's had and this match was the most pure wrestling main event theres been at Wrestlemania.

Vs. Eddie Guerrero-
I cant say i liked the Goldberg runin as i was hoping Eddie could beat Lesnar on his own but other then that it was a pretty good match.and you couldnt help but get teary eyed to see Eddie finally winning The big one after all of the years of hardwork

vs Kurt Angle in a 60 Minute Iron Man Match for the WWE Championship- I liked this match alot as it had Angle making a comeback after being down by multiple falls & the ending was great as Brock just managed to win his 3rd WWE Championship by barely not tapping out to Angle's ankle lock as time expired.

vs Eddie Guerrero at No Way Out for the WWE Championship- I agree that I hated the Goldberg run in as I too was wanting Eddie to beat Brock cleanly, but it turned out to be a great match & yes I did get a bit teary eyed myself to seeing Eddie finally winning the title that had eluded his entire family & himself after many many years of hardwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back