• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best (Overall) Poster: (Non-Mod)

Best Overall Poster: (Non-Mod/Former Mod)

• Slyfox

• F.R.E.E.

• Mr. Friday Afternoon (Brian)

• Derf

• HBK-aholic

• Brahama

• NoFate007

• SlimPickins

• Mighty NorCal

• OTHER!

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Okay, so I've been asked to start a thread to determine who most/many of you believe to be the current best overall poster.

Now if you want to go based on selective things. By overall, it could mean who posts the best in each section of the forum, not just the wrestling section, not just the bar room, not just any other sections, but overall, everywhere.

Who do you believe would hold the best overall poster award. Should one be given out?

NON-MOD/FORMER MOD

Xfearbefore was a former mod, along with Eternal Dragon & Downward Spiral. They along with the rest of the current mods, and any former mods that I haven't mentioned don't qualify. (not my rules, someone asked me to make the thread that was specific toward just the absolute regular members)

My apologies to Polley, Klunder, and anyone else that didn't make the overall top 9/10 = other, although you are in my mind as great.

Thanks for the love homies. I really appreciate it. Since im not gonna be a tool and vote for myself, Id say Polley and Slim. Both are EXCELLENT, and pretty underrated and unknown IMO. Wes is right too, NoFate is an absolute beast.

And what can I say about Sly that no one has already said?? LOL

NoFate is the NEW mighty norcal.

WZ's most underrated poster.

His post in the KOTR thread made me orgasm.

Thanks for the love homies. I really appreciate it. Since im not gonna be a tool and vote for myself, Id say Polley and Slim. Both are EXCELLENT, and pretty underrated and unknown IMO. Wes is right too, NoFate is an absolute beast.

And what can I say about Sly that no one has already said?? LOL

Something nice might be a start. :lmao: Thats a never before been touched upon subject regarding him. hahahaha

I sir, am NOT yet main event. Look at my name, and...say...Wes's name. there is a difference. LOL

Thats WZ main event status IMO.

I'd say you're main event. You're like Austin after Wrestlemania 13. Everyone knows you'll be the top dog one day, its just off in the near future.

LOL. there has been a smartering of people calling for me to have an elevated position on the card.

The crowd will pop hard when that day comes LOL

Alright I'll give you that one. I could see Kennedy being in the big time in a year or so, if WWE lets him be. With Austin it wasn't a maybe. There was no way he didn't get the title the next year. Around here though, that means Norcal is in the main event either already or in a few days.

Kennedy would be up there with Cena and HHH as WWE's biggest names if he hadn't got injured and pulled a Mario Manningham.

True story.

I agree. I really wanted to see where the bastard storyline was going to go. Could've been the next great "big" storyline.

Straight-Up NorCal. He just comes in and Puts down a MIGHTY post on some unsuspecting noob. I think i fondly recall the first time i got pwned by norcal it was heavy shit man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back