Best Friends on the Forum?

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
I see the hatred on these forums, right now.... i don't like it :(

So, who are your best friends here?

Mine are simple....

X- Truly a great guy, and very alike, yet so different.
Doc- Great guy, really personable to talk to. Overall good man
Thunderball- My pen pal, actually :lmao:. Great guy, funny man
Razor- Funny as Hell, and pretty damn philosophical and such
48.7- Really like the dude alot
Savage- Good man, great humor, and my colleague in the JTMFTG
FTS- Both rap aficianados, again, funny as Hell, and pretty damn cool.

Alas, who's yours?

Yay! I add Deej to my caravan of friends.

Steve, you want in too, buddy? Chipper?

I wouldn't consider any of you friends. your just random people on a website. Some of you are cool, most of you are not.

........... You're my friend :(

Negative Nancy. Why don't ya get the sand out of your vagina? :p

Tenta, and Grandmaster Sexy.

Grandmaster Sexy is the Nathon I mentioned in my story about Danny. He's my best friend in the world right now, because he's always there for me. Next summer we're bot going on a trip in California called the California Sprint. I can't wait to finally meet him for real. We talk on the phone and on MSN almost every day.

Tenta is one of the nicest guys I've ever met on any forum and has a similar sense of humor to me. He's extremely funny and his general aura of "Chill out :D" really in my opinion keeps this place together. I'm taking a leave from most everything except WrestleZone at the moment and having him here to call a friend means a lot to me. It also meant a lot to me that he trusted me enough to let me write an entry for the JTMFTG. Thanks, mate.

Tenta is one of the nicest guys I've ever met on any forum and has a similar sense of humor to me. He's extremely funny and his general aura of "Chill out :D" really in my opinion keeps this place together. I'm taking a leave from most everything except WrestleZone at the moment and having him here to call a friend means a lot to me. It also meant a lot to me that he trusted me enough to let me write an entry for the JTMFTG. Thanks, mate.

I'm fucking nicer than Tenta, you prick. Kindly burn in hell.

Yeah, I'd have to say I'm buds with 48.7, Xfear, Tenta, and the others that are a part of the clique. I can't be bothered to name more than 2 specifically, because I'm supposed to be writing an essay that is due tomorrow. That, and it's quite obvious who I'm friends with.

Sam - Even if he doesn't love me anymore. :(
Becca - I made group 2, last I checked. Strive for group 1? Eh...maybe.
TM - <3
IC - We don't show it, but we wuv each other so much. <3

I'm only friends with Razor, Tenta, and the clique. (Yeah, it exists.....or does it?)

Seriously, though, those two X, Becca, KB, NorCal, X, Wes, and Ty.

You know what's really weird? When you talk to people outside of this forum (on MSN or something similar), you tell them your real name, but they're so used to your user name that they just call you by that.

You know what's really weird? When you talk to people outside of this forum (on MSN or something similar), you tell them your real name, but they're so used to your user name that they just call you by that.

I have internet friends I talk to over skype. They still call me Milk, and I still call them all their usernames. Its just habit, I suppose. Then again we've all been talking to eachother by the same names for about 9 years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back