• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Benoit Us Champ

M

mikey boi

blimey i rele neva expected that jus read the spoilers nd blimey thats quik but dno if its right or not kenedy woz a gd role for sd as us champ but benoit kenedy fued will probaly be the best sd has had all yeard mayb

Haha. Translation: i really never expected that. I just read the spoilers and thats quick, but I don't know if it's right or not. Kennedy was a good role for SD! as US champ, but Benoit/Kennedy fued will probaly be the best SD! has had all year. maybe.

And I agree with what he said. Benoit does deserve the title, but I would have liked to see some build up and a good blow off match at a PPV. Fued has great potential.

sorry im used to typin in english slang nd i make loads of keyboard mistakes coz i type to quik soz lol who else thinks benoit will be heavyweight champ by this time next year or wil be on a run for it

i reckon benoit will get a huge push and win the whc while having the us title in like february. just a gut feeling, no real source.

George said:
i reckon benoit will get a huge push and win the whc while having the us title in like february. just a gut feeling, no real source.

I have the same feeling. From everything I have read, WWE has lost some faith in Batistas ability, and they say he doesn't seem very into what is going on right now. Benoit is as big a draw as any one else on that brand who would be in the picture (Finlay, Booker, Lashley, Batista), and much more talented in ring. I don't think there is any way to justify not giving him the belt. If he won the US title so fast, I think it is very likely they are gearing up to put him in the running come Wrestlemania.

I also think this would be a smart business decision on WWE's part. TNA is SLOWLY picking up steam, and even though they aren't going to be in the picture for a while, having Benoit as champ is a great wait to tell WWE haters "FU." Why? Because most haters criticize WWE on the basis of they won't push talented wrestlers and dont feature many good matches. If they push Benoit, the credibility of such a statement loses a lot of foundation. That is my opinion, I could be wrong.

Dammit why put benoit us champ?
Why not benoit spoiler
fuck u jsut ruined it 4 me

1789 said:
Dammit why put benoit us champ?
Why not benoit spoiler
fuck u jsut ruined it 4 me
suck an egg dont come in this section then :shit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics