BCW.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS WHERE ALL NEWS, SHOWS ETC. WILL GO

BCW PRESS RELEASE
After a few month sabbatical British Championship Wrestling is returning to TV Screens.

BCW Chairman Vincent Kennedy McMahon has signed a deal with British Broadcaster Sky Sports which will see all BCW shows and Pay Per Views broadcast on the channel.

During the sabbatical Vince McMahon has ssaid to have been looking at all aspects of the company. A new weekly show called "SmackDown" will air every Wednesday. A new batch of talent has also been signed to long term contracts, three championships have been created and will be contested for on shows.

As Mr. McMahon will be busy behind the scenes he has appointed a General Manager to look after "SmackDown's" interests. Mr McMahon will be on hand during the broadcast of the first show to announce that General Manager.

BCW ROSTER
GENERAL MANAGER: ERIC BISCHOFF

EDGE
ORTON
TRIPLE H
BATISTA
KING BOOKER
REY MYSTERIO
UNDERTAKER
CARLITO
ELIJAH BURKE
BENOIT
CM PUNK
FINLAY
MR. KENNEDY
MVP
ROB VAN DAM
RIC FLAIR
BALLS MAHONEY
SNITSKY
KANE
MARK HENRY
KENNY DYKSTRA
CHRIS MASTERS
UMAGA
SUPER CRAZY
EUGENE
THE MIZ
VAL VENIS
GREGORY HELMS
VISCERA

CADE & MURDOCH
CRYME TYME
MNM
THE HARDYS
WORLDS GREATEST TAG TEAM

MICKIE JAMES
TORRIE WILSON
ASHLEY
MELINA
JILLIAN HALL
VICTORIA

BCW CHAMPIONSHIPS
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: EDGE
UNITED STATES CHAMPION: FINLAY
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: M.N.M

BCW.com is able to report that SmackDown General Manager Eric Bischoff has given contracts to british wrestlers William Regal and Dave Taylor.
-----------------
BCW.com has also been told that Carlito will hold a special "Carlito's cabana" on the first SmackDown with special guest The Intercontinental Champion, Finlay!
2v33pyg.jpg

BCW.com is happy to report that superstars Rob Van Dam, Ric Flair, Balls Mahoney and Snitsky have all been given long term contracts to wrestle for SmackDown!
----------

SmackDown! airs live tonight!
Be sure to catch all your favourite superstars as BCW SmackDown debuts tonight!

BCW SMACKDOWN - EDITION 1

IN RING SEGMENT:
SmackDown General Manager Eric Bischoff is in the ring as SmackDown comes on air.

Bischoff:
Welcome to the first edition of SmackDown! Now ill get straight to the point, the World Heavyweight Championship is the most prestigious title in sports entertainment, which is why I have ordered a 6 man over the top rope battle royal to determine a number 1 contender to the afore mentioned championship.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JR:
Well you heard it here first ladies and gentlemen, tonight a new number one contender will be determined in an over the top rope battle royal. Also tonight Carlito will host a special edition of his Cabana with special guest The US Champ, Finlay.

King:
Its gonna be one hell of a night JR!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MATCH 1
Elijah Burke def. Chris Benoit
After controlling for most of the match Benoit climbs to the top rope to attempt a headbutt, a short lapse of concentration led to Chris Benoit being pulled from the top rope and being rolled up, the referee counts 3 as Burke held onto the second rope for leverage. Benoit complains to the ref but Burkes hand is raised in victory.
INTERVIEW:
Todd Grisham is backstage with Triple H.

Grisham:
Triple H, tonight you’re apart of the main event for a shot to wrestle for the World Title, I just want to get your thoughts.

Triple H:
My thoughts are that I am the Game, that is all people need to know, tonight is my night and I will walk away from the battle royal victorious and I will become a world champion for the eleventh time in my career!

Triple H pats Grish on the shoulder and walks off down the corridor
MATCH 2
Mickie James & Ashley def. Victoria & Jillian Hall
Mickie and Victoria are the divas that spend most time in the ring with the more experienced Victoria in control. Double Teaming from Jillian and Victoria lead to Ashley entering the ring and throwing Jillian to the outside. Mickie and Victoria continue in the ring with Mickie gaining the upper hand, she hits her patented DDT and covers Victoria for the 3.
JR:
Well folks its time to hear from the Cool, Carlito as he hosts a special edition of Carlito’s Cabana.

King:
That's right JR and his special guest is non-other than the United States Champion… Finlay!
CARLITO’S CABANA
Lillian:
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome… Carlito!

Carlito:
Tonight is all about opportunity, tonight is all about taking control and taking advantage of opportunities that come our way, which is why I invited Finlay to be my guest on the show. So without further ado please welcome the US Champ, Finlay!

Finlay makes his way to the ring with caution.

Finlay:
What is all this about Carlito!

Carlito:
Finlay, dude, me and you are like brothers, we’re so similar, and you’re the US Champ, which is why I asked you out here, I deserve a shot at the US title Finlay! Your going to give me it!

Finlay:
Wait just one sec….

Before Finlay can finish his sentence Mr. Kennedy makes his way to the stage, a microphone falls from the ceiling and he starts to talk.

Kennedy:
If anybody should be challenging for the United States Championship then it’s…. Misterrrrrrrr Kennedy……. Kennedy.

Bischoff appears on the titantron.

Bischoff:
It looks to me like we have three talented guys who all want to be US Champ, well here’s what’s going to happen, next week its going to be Finlay defending the US title against Carlito…. And Mr. Kennedy in a triple threat match! Good Luck.

All three men look pleased a SmackDown goes for a commercial break.
JR:
Welcome back to SmackDown folks, we are now joined at ringside by William Regal and Dave Taylor! Its great to see you guys, what brings you down to commentary?

Regal:
Well JR, I and Mr Taylor are very interested in the World Tag Titles so were out here on a scouting mission.

MATCH 3
World Tag Team Champions MNM def. Cryme Tyme (Non-Title match)
With Melina at ringside MNM control the opening few minutes of the match. Lots of illegal manoeuvres behind the referees back and lots of double teaming ensue. Cryme Tyme take advantage of a distraction from Dave Taylor however MNM regain control and connect with a snapshot on JTG, Nitro throws the big Shad Gaspard out of the ring as Mercury covers the beaten up, JTG for the three.

After the match, The tag champs MNM and Regal & Taylor stand eye to eye in the middle of the ring. Regal taps at Nitro’s gold and then the duo leave, MNM stand in ring looking somewhat bewildered.
INTERVIEW:
Todd Grisham is backstage with Batista

Grisham:
Dave, I spoke to Triple H earlier who says he will leave as the number one contender tonight, do you have anything to say in response?

Batista:
Todd, if anyone is leaving this arena as Number one contender then its gonna be me!

Randy Orton appears.

Orton:
A Hum! You seem to be forgetting that I am in this match tonight and that I am the legend killer! I will become the new number one contender and do you know why?

Batista:
Why?

Orton:
Because its my destiny!
JR:
Well we’ve heard from three of the six competitors in tonight’s main event, all three claiming that they will become the number one contender.

King:
Up next thought JR! Rey Mysterio goes one on one with the Samoan bulldozer Umaga!

JR:
I don’t fancy Mysterio’s chances King!
MATCH 4
Umaga def. Rey Mysterio
The bigger and stronger Umaga controls every moment of this match-up! multiple Samoan Back-drops and repeated Samoan spikes leave Rey Mysterio un-conscious and leave Umaga free to get the pin.

After the match Umaga’s handler, Armando Estrada, instructs Umaga to clear everything from the Spanish announce desk, Umaga then lays Mysterio on the table, climbs on to JR and The Kings desk and jumps onto Mysterio. Paramedics rush to the side of Mysterio who coughs up blood.
IN RING SEGMENT
Montel Vontavious Porter makes his way to the ring.

MVP:
I am the franchise player here on SmackDown and I deserve to be treated with respect, which is why next week, live on SmackDown I am going to make a huge impact!

MVP drops the mic and leaves

King:
What do you think MVP means JR?

JR:
I have no idea King but what ever it is it doesn’t sound good!
INTERVIEW:
Todd Grisham is backstage with Edge

Before grisham can get his first question out, the World Champ Edge, snatches the mic from out of his hands.

Edge:
Go get yourself a cheeseburger or something! Everyone is making a big deal about becoming the number one contender, well you see it doesn’t matter who wins the match because when you step into the ring with me your gonna realise that you wasted your time even becoming a wrestler because I am the Rated R Superstar nd no-one is going to beat me for the World title!
MAIN EVENT
Batista def. Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, Mark Henry and King Booker in an Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for Number 1 Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship

After eliminating Mark Henry from the match, The Undertaker is dragged from the ring by the strong man and assaulted with steel chairs, effectively taking Taker out of the match.

King Booker is next to be eliminated after an RKO, a Pedigree and finally a Batista Bomb.

It comes down to HHH, Orton and Batista. Orton and The Game begin to argue about who is going to win. Batista takes advantage of this and delivers a double clothesline to the pair sending them crashing to the matt. Batista’s hand is raised as Triple H and Randy Orton battle ob the outside.

JR:
Batista is the new number one contender to the World Title.

Edge appears at the top of the ramp holding the championship belt as SmackDown goes off air.

HEAT
Eugene def. Chris Masters
Snitsky def. Val Venis
Viscera def. The Miz
The Hardy's def. Cade and Murdoch​

MATCH 1
Elijah Burke def. Chris Benoit:
Glad Burke is getting a push, hope you can get him over as a legit contender, poor Beniot(lol).

MATCH 2
Mickie James & Ashley def. Victoria & Jillian Hall:
I am so tried of seeing Ashley not only stink up the ring but win over more talented and deserving diva's IMO, glad Mickie finished off Victoria unstead of Ashley.

CARLITO’S CABANA Segment: Was okay but everyone was a little out of charcter, still looking forward to the thriple threat next week.

MATCH 3
World Tag Team Champions MNM def. Cryme Tyme (Non-Title match):
Glad MNM is not only back together but the champs and i'm glad they won, but wish CT would have put up a little more of a fight as they basicly got jobbed.

MATCH 4
Umaga def. Rey Mysterio:
Once again not impressed with the fact that Rey got squashed but hope somehow he comes back and defeats the Samoan Monster.

MAIN EVENT
Batista def. Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, Mark Henry and King Booker in an Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for Number 1 Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship:
Can't Believe out of all the guys you had in this match Batista picked up the win, but should be interesting to see these two face off as they have never had a decent feud.

Overall: I think you have some great ideas that come off well but you need to make the matches a little longer and detailed IMO because it makes it easier to get into, also thought that your interviews were too short and need some depth, overall a good first outing, and i'll diffenently check out the next, wish you continued luck.

Burke vs Beniot

Wow, a tainted victory for Burke. I know Beniot won't take that lightly and will be gunning for Burke again in the future.

Mickie James & Ashley vs. Victoria & Jillian Hall

Typical divas match following typical divas format. Not trying to be disrepectful and I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but, as like most bookers on here, you really don't know much about the womens divison do you? I hope that you don't treat your womens division as second rate, and I hope you would put as much effort into your lower card matches as you do your main events.

Interesting segment w/ carlito, Finlay, and Kennedy. Great way to build up for your triple threat match.

MNM vs Cryme Tyme

I expected more from this match, I hope that you go into more detail in your next show. Otherwise, good win for MNM. I smell a Regal/taylor MNM feud.

Umaga vs Mysterio

Squash!! Disappointing as I though Mysterio would have put up more fight than that.

Batista vs Randy Orton vs Triple H vs Undertaker vs Mark Henry vs King Booker

This match had much potenial, but it was too vague. Im not sure about Batista winning, but whatever you wnat to do is fine by me.

Overall, I see that you have plenty of good ideas and potenial storylines, as the desire is there. I just think that you need to fine tune your writing skills, do a bit more research, and made your matches a bit longer and you'll be fine. If you can do these things, I can see good things happening for your Fed in the future.

really appreciate the comments!

Ill take them on board when i write my second show which will be posted tomorrow!

Thanks again!
Dan

SMACKDOWN! Preview

6 MAN BATTLE:
What will happen next week on SmackDown? Batista was named No. 1 Contender. Triple H and Randy Orton argued over the finish and Mark Henry eliminated The Undertaker after the Deadman threw Henry out of the match!

TRIPLE THREAT:
This week on SmackDown will see a Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship. FInlay will be on the spot when he takes on Carlito and the Cocky Mr. Kennedy! WHo will ermerge victorious and the US Champ?

A PLAYA's IMPACT:
What does MVP have on his mind as SmackDown rolls into Toronto? Last Week MVP said he was going to make an impact, what does the talented superstar have up his sleeves?

REY IN ACTION:
After a vicious assault from Umaga last week, Rey Mysterio was checked over by the doctors and was ok'd to wrestle this week, what match will Rey have? and will he have another run-in with the Samoan Bulldozer?

BCW SMACKDOWN - EDITION 2
JR:
Hello ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to SmackDown! Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler at ringside here in Toronto Canada.

King:
Its good to be back here JR!

JR:
It sure is King. What a night its gonna be folks. Were kicking things off with the US Championship.

Before JR can finish Randy Orton’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

IN RING SEGMENT:

Orton:
Last week I was screwed out of the World Heavyweight Championship! Triple H cost me big time and now he is going to pay.

King:
Randy Orton obviously not happy after being eliminated from the battle royal last week.

Orton:
Triple H, get your ass out here now so that I can kick it from here to America!

Orton doesn’t get Triple H, however he does get the SmackDown General Manager, Eric Bischoff.

Bischoff:
Randy, it seems like you have revenge on your mind, and we cant let revenge get in the way of a spectacular match, therefore, tonight you will go one on one with Triple H… in a Falls Count Anywhere Match!

JR:
Whoa! Did you hear that King! No DQ, Orton/Triple H Tonight!
MATCH 1
Triple Threat Match – United States Championship
FINLAY (c) vs. CARLITO vs. MR. KENNEDY

The match gets off to a slow start with the two heels, Finlay and Kennedy teaming up on Carlito. Some good double team moves take Carlito to the outside leaving Finlay and Kennedy to battle it out.

The two circle each other, Kennedy makes the first move and opts for a battle of strength lifting his right hand up, as Finlay goes to grasp Kennedy’s hand Kennedy kicks Finlay in the mid section sending the Irishman to the floor. Carlito gets back to his feet on the outside and grabs Kennedy’s legs, he drags him out of the ring and throws Kennedy into the steel steps.

Carlito gets back in the ring and picks The US Champ, Finlay, up. Finlay is swung against the ropes, Carlito connects with a knee to the face, he then runs against the ropes and clotheslines Finlay. A quick two count and the two men are back to their feet.

Kennedy gets back in the ring, the three men each take a corner of the ring, each looking at the other, Finlay and Carlito g for a double team on Kennedy, as they pick him up to throw him out the ring, Kennedy’s feet accidentally hit the referee out. Kennedy is thrown and the two men celebrate in the ring.

Out of nowhere MVP appears from the crowd, steel chair in hand, and lays Finlay and Carlito out. MVP throws Carlito out of the ring and goes to get Kennedy, he rolls the loudmouth over Finlay and revives the ref. Kennedy gets a three count with the help of MVP.

JR:
What the hell is this? MVP has helped Mr. Kennedy to become the US Champ.

MVP raises Kennedy’s hand in victory, he then turns to Kennedy and hits him with the steel chair.

King:
Oh My God!

JR:
It looks as though MVP has made his impact.

SmackDown goes to a break as MVP leaves the ring with a smile on his face.

Mr Kennedy def. Finlay & Carlito – to become United States Champion
COMMERCIAL BREAK
INTERVIEW:

Maria is backstage with the Rapid Wolverine Chris Benoit

Maria:
Please welcome my guest at this time, Chris Benoit.

Benoit appears in shot

Maria:
Now Chris, im confused, why did you ask for interview time?

Benoit:
Well Maria, there is only one reason as to why I asked for this time and that is to address what happened last week…

Footage is shown of Elijah Burke cheating to pick up a win over Benoit last week.

Benoit:
…Elijah Burke, you listen and you listen good! Backlash is only a few short weeks away and that's why im issuing a challenge to you, to face me! You have till next week to accept!
JR:
Well you just heard Chris Benoit issue a challenge to Elijah Burke; another match scheduled for Backlash is the World Title match between Champion Edge and the number one contender Batista! Lets take a look as to how Batista booked his ticket for Backlash

Highlights of last weeks No.1 Contenders battle royal are show.

King:
This just announced for later on JR. After what happened last week between Undertaker and Mark Henry, the two will square off in one on one action.

JR:
That's gonna be on hell of a slobber knocker.
MATCH 2
BATISTA vs. MIKE ‘THE MIZ’ MIZANIN

Batista starts the match of by throwing Miz into the corner, he throws his shoulder into the gut of The Miz, Miz falls to the floor in agony as Batista takes a second to look into the crowd.

The crowd start to get behind the big man chanting his name over and over.

Batista lifts his thumbs up, then points his thumbs down, as he does Edge’s music plays and he make his way down to ringside. Batista stares a hole into Edge and as he does Miz rolls Batista up but only manages a two count. Batista looks annoyed as he explodes with a clothesline to Miz.

He picks Miz up and signals that this is for Edge. He slams Miz t the matt with a thunderous Batista Bomb and covers him, not once does Batista take his eye of Edge.

As Batista’s hand is raised in victory, Edge makes his way back up the ramp clapping.

Batista def. Mike ‘The Miz’ Mizanin
A Promotional video is shown for Backlash.

BACKLASH – SUNDAY APRIL 29th
MATCH 3
REGAL & TAYLOR vs. CADE & MURDOCH

William Regal and Lance Cade start thing of. They lock up in the middle of the ring, Regal manages to hustle his way out of the hold and strides back to his corner. The two circle each other until Cade runs towards Regal who ducks and begins punching the jaw of Cade. Murdoch tries to come in and break the hold but is sent back to his corner by the ref.

Regal holds his elbow In the face of Cade as he tags in Dave Taylor. Taylor continues the beating, after a few hard shots to the face Taylor goes for a final show but Cade ducks and manages to push Taylor to the floor.

Cade slowly makes a tag to Murdoch as does Taylor to Regal. Murdoch back-flips Regal over his head and does the same to Taylor. Regal gets back to his feet and drop kicks Murdoch to the floor. Regal and Taylor start the beat down on Murdoch.

Taylor runs towards Cade who is trying to get in the ring and knocks him to the outside. Regal picks Murdoch up and delivers a double handed suplex and picks up the win for this team.

Regal & Taylor def. Cade & Murdoch

JR:
What an impressive in-ring debut from these two wrestling veterans.

King:
Looks as though William Regal has something to say.

Regal is handed a microphone

Regal:
As you have seen tonight, we are one of, if not thee most toughest tag team on the BCW Roster and that's why we want a shot at the tag titles… AT BACKLASH!

Regal drops the microphone and him and Dave Taylor exit the ring
SmackDown goes for a break

INTERVIEW:

Todd Grisham is backstage with The Game Triple H.

Grisham:
Tonight, Triple H, you will take on Randy Orton in a Falls count anywhere match, I just wanted your thoughts.

Triple H:
Orton cost me a shot at the title last week when he got in my way, and tonight im going to make him regret his actions when I beat him to within an inch of his life.
BACKSTAGE SEGMENT:

The divas are talking about the lack of a Women’s championship in BCW.

Mickie:
Why the hell should we be made to wrestle with nothing at stake whilst the guys have three titles to contend for!

Victoria:
I may not like you one bit Mickie but I sure as hell agree with you.

Mickie:
Alright, here’s what I think we should do…

SmackDown goes to a commercial break mid way through the Divas conversation
MATCH 4
REY MYSTERIO vs. SNITSKY

A bruised and battered Rey Mysterio receives a standing ovation from the crowd. The dominant Snitsky picks Rey up over his head and throws him to the outside. Snitsky follows.

Snitsky grabs Rey and Irish whips him into the steel steps. Rey is in obvious pain, the ref goes to stop the match but Snitsky hits the ref with the big boot, knocking him out. Snitsky goes under the ring and pulls out a table, he sets it up and places Rey on top of it. Snitsky climbs back into the ring and on to the top rope, Rey gets up off the table and climbs onto the shoulders of Snitsky, Snitsky reverses Rey’s attempts and powerbombs Rey through the table.

As Snitsky stands over Rey, Umaga makes his way to the ring. Umaga’s manager, Armando Estrada shakes hands with Snitsky and Snitsky then leaves the arena.

MATCH ENDED NO CONTEST

JR:
What the hell! Snitsky was working for Estrada and his savage beast Umaga!

Estrada picks up a mic and stands over Rey.

Estrada:
Rey, you better listen to me, ha-ha. April 29th, Backlash, you will meet your demise as my Samoan bulldozer Umaga destroys you in a last man standing match!

King:
There is no chance that Rey will be able to stop Umaga, especially in a last man standing match!
BACKSTAGE SEGMENT:

MVP is seen backstage talking to Eric Bischoff

MVP:
You wont regret this Eric! Thanks A lot man.

Bishcoff:
Another satisfied customer
MATCH 5
UNDERTAKER vs. MARK HENRY

As the crowd wait for the two superstars to come out, ambulance men and Eric Bischoff are seen on the titantron.

MATCH DOESN’T START

Bischoff:
What the hell has happened here?!

A voice can be heard saying “I can tell ya”

Bischoff:
Well why don’t you just do that Mark Henry!

Bischoff moves and we can see The Undertaker being carried on a stretcher

Henry:
Nobody eliminates Mark Henry from a title opportunity and gets away with it! The Undertaker will soon realise that you don’t mess with the Worlds Strongest Man!

Bischoff:
I've heard just about enough of this crap, At Backlash your going to go one on one with the Undertaker! Do you understand me Henry?

Bischoff walks off whilst Mark Henry stops to watch the carnage he created with a smile on his face
JR:
Well up next folks is our main event, Triple H goes one on one with Randy Orton in a falls count anywhere match

King:
But before that JR, let me just say that SmackDown is being brought to you by “Burger King, who remind you to have it your way.”

JR:
And by fruity, fruity, juicy, fruity Skittles!
COMMERICAL BREAK
MAIN EVENT
Falls Count Anywhere match
TRIPLE H vs. RANDY ORTON

The two start the match in a corner each. Orton does his trademark stance as the crowd start jeering him. Triple H moves closer and the two lock up. Triple H manages to get the advantage and throws Orton into the corner, HHH starts chopping at the chest of Orton as the crowd shout “ooo” each time he does it.

As HHH tries for a final chop, Orton ducks out of the way and delivers a standing drop kick which sends HHH crashing out of the ring and into the audience barrier. HHH gets to his feet and Orton starts to connect with some hard shots to the gut and rib area of the Game.

The two continue fighting on the outside. Orton walks over to the announce position and takes the cover off the announce desk. He delivers a stern right hand to HHH and then removes the monitors from the table, another hit to the face and Orton rolls The Game onto the announce table and climbs up himself.

Orton sets HHH up for the RKO on the table but as Orton jumps to connect he is met with a steel chair to the head which HHH had grabbed. Triple H gets back to his feet, kicks Orton in the mid-section and delivers a pedigree onto the announce table. HHH calls for the ref to count as he covers the self-proclaimed legend killer. Orton is out cold and Triple H picks up the win.

Triple H def. Randy Orton

JR:
What a match King!

King:
What is Randy Orton going to say aboutt this, if he wakes up?

JR:
Good point King, with only one SmackDown left until Backlash! Things are gonna get more heated! Thats all we've got time for tonight folks, we'll see you next week.
HEAT
Jeff Hardy def. Gregory Helms
Cryme Tyme def. Worlds Greatest Tag Team
Melina def. Candice Michelle
Ric Flair def. Kenny Dykstra

BACKLASH CARD:
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Edge(c) vs Batista

The Undertaker vs Mark Henry

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
Rey Mysterio vs Umaga

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
MNM(c) vs Regal & Taylor

MORE MATCHES ANNOUNCED SOON

MATCH 1
Triple Threat Match – United States Championship
FINLAY (c) vs. CARLITO vs. MR. KENNEDY:
Glad Kennedy got the win, but was hoping after MVP helped Kennedy get the win he blasted Kennedy with the chair starting a wild 5way feud for the US title, but maybe next time, then again maybe it could still work out....

MATCH 2
BATISTA vs. MIKE ‘THE MIZ’ MIZANIN:
Typical Squash match, like were the feud is going with Edge and Batista but hope he doesn't get overshadowed and dominated by Batista in the process.

MATCH 3
REGAL & TAYLOR vs. CADE & MURDOCH:
Good win for R&T but wish C&M would have put up more of a fight, hope both of these teams get a chance to show their stuff.

MATCH 4
REY MYSTERIO vs. SNITSKY:
Another squash! do you hate Mysterio? two weeks in a row, Rey has had his ass handed to him by two monsters, hope Rey can find a way to fight back.

MATCH 5
UNDERTAKER vs. MARK HENRY:
Nice way to add some fuel to their feud, i'm not a big fan of Henry but if you're going to book him the it's best served with him being a monster.

MAIN EVENT
Falls Count Anywhere match
TRIPLE H vs. RANDY ORTON:
Pretty good match and MOTN!!!! but something was a little lost in the match being so short, great win for HHH, hope he and Orton's feud continue.

Overall: although it was another good outing, IMO your matches are still a little too short for me to totally get in to, with that said I still think you did a good jb at advancing your feud, hope you continue to improve and good luck with the next show!

SMACKDOWN PREVIEW - 27th APRIL
MVP'S ANNOUNCEMENT:
What were MVP and GM Eric Bishcoff talking about last week? Does it affects Backlash and if so will we find out tonight?

RATED R BATTLE
Who will get the upper hand heading into Backlash this sunday, will it be the World Champ Edge or the Animal Batista?

CURRENT BACKLASH CARD:
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Edge(c) vs Batista

The Undertaker vs Mark Henry

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
Rey Mysterio vs Umaga

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
MNM(c) vs Regal & Taylor

MORE MATCHES ANNOUNCED SOON

SORRY FOR THE POOR QUALITY MATCHES AND THE LATE POST BUT AS I SAID BEFORE I HAVE BEEN ILL THIS WEEKEND!

BCW SMACKDOWN - EDITION 3
JR:
Hello ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to SmackDown! Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler at ringside here in Miami, Florida.

King:
Its great to be here JR and we are kicking things of with the general manager Eric Bischoff.

IN RING SEGMENT:

Bischoff:
There has been a lot of talk lately about the match type for the World Title Match in 2 days at BACKLASH.

Crowd go wild

Bischoff:
So heres what I have come up with. Edge and Batista will each chose a partner for tonight’s main event, the winning team will chose a stipulation for the BACKLASH main event.

JR:
What an announcement by the GM!

King:
This is going to change BACKLASH for the better!
BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Eric Bishcoff is walking around the arena when he sees a gathering of superstars and officials. He makes his way over to see Randy Orton and Triple H fighting on top of a limousine.

Bishcoff:
What the hell is going on here! Break it up now damn it!

Orton:
Im sick of this joke going around thinking he is better than me! Cos he sure as hell aint!

Bishcoff:
I've just about had it with you two! Your going to settle this the old fashioned way, this Sunday at BACKLASH its gonna be Randy Orton vs. Triple H! Now get out of my sight, in fact go home. Im giving you both the night of!

King:
That's going to be one hell of an explosive match this Sunday JR!
MATCH 1
CHRIS BENOIT vs. FINLAY

A good physical match between two mat based wrestlers, the crowd really get behind Benoit who dominates the match throughout.

Half way through the match, Elijah Burke makes his way to the ring, he taunt Benoit allowing Finlay to take control. Benoit continues to look over at Burke during the entire match.

Benoit manages to get the better of Finlay and connects with a back-drop, and a second and as Benoit goes for a third Finlays leg catches the ref who goes crashing out of the ring.

Burke grabs a chair and hits Benoit over the head with it, as Benoit crashes to the ground Finlay covers for the pin. Burke grabs the referee and throws him into the ring, the referee counts the three as Burke looks smug on the outside.

Finlay def. Chris Benoit

Burke grabs a microphone

Burke:
About your challenge for a match at BACKLASH… I ACCEPT!

King:
Wow! What an explosive acceptance that was!

JR:
I doubt Chris Benoit will be happy about the outcome of this match King!
COMMERCIAL BREAK
BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

MVP confronts the US Champ, Mr Kennedy backstage.

MVP:
Hey Kennedy! Looking after my US title?

Kennedy:
Your US title! This title will never be yours whilst im the champion.

MVP:
Yeah well. We’ll see about that this Sunday at BACKLASH when I face you one on one for the United States Championship!

Kennedy:
So this is what you and Bischoff were cooking up last week is it! Well guess what! Bring it on!
BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Cameras backstage catch World Champion Edge discussing something with the monster Snitsky.
MATCH 2
UMAGA vs. BALLS MAHONEY

As Umaga starts to beat down on Balls the crowd in attendance begin chanting “619 – 619 - 619” for their hero Rey Mysterio. Balls manages to get to his feet after a tirade of left and rights from Umaga. Balls starts to hit a few right hands of his own and the crowd get behind him chanting his name. He goes for one final knockout punch but is met with a Samoan Spike as Umaga goes for the cover Rey’s entrance music plays and the crowd go mental.

Rey rushes to the ring and starts to punch Umaga in the mid-section. Umaga pushes Rey to the floor but the cruiserweight goes back for me eventually managing to knock Umaga out of the ring.

Rey jumps over the top rope and lands on top of Umaga, he pounds away at the top of the Samoans skull and then gets back to his feet. He climbs onto the announce desk and connects with a back-drop.

Rey gets back to his feet as Umaga lay flat on his back, Rey then gets on the mic and begins counting.

Rey:
1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10! And your winner… Rey Mysterio.

The crowd cheer for Rey as he stand above Umaga after counting the big man out.

JR:
Is this a sign of what’s to come this Sunday at BACKLASH?

King:
I dunno JR but Rey certainly proved his no push over tonight.

Umaga & Balls Mahoney fought to a No Conest
BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

The cocky MVP is seen talking to a few of the divas when Snitky walks over and stares a hole right through Porter.

MVP:
What the hell you looking at man!

Snitsky continues to look straight at MVP, not taking his eyes of him, the Divas run off.

MVP:
Hey ladies, don’t leave MVP here on his own!

MVP then runs down the hall, looking back every so often to see if the monster Snitksy is following him, as MVP turns the corner Snitsky puts a smile on his face.
INTERVIEW

Grisham:
Ladies and Gentlemen im here with the Worlds Strongest Man, Mark Henry. Mark, this Sunday at BACKLASH you go one on one with the Undertaker, last week you assaulted the Deadman, what’s in store this Sunday?

Henry:
Well Todd, as you just said, I am the worlds strongest man and this Sunday im going to back that claim up. I…

Before Mark Henry can finish his sentence the lights go out and the Undertakers signature dongs can be heard.

Takers Voice:
Mark Henry! Mar Henry! This Sunday at BACKLASH you will REST… IN… PEACE!

The lights come back on and Todd Grisham is nowhere to be seen.
MATCH 3
WILLIAM REGAL vs. JOHNNY NITRO

William Regal, with his tag partner Dave Taylor at ringside, and Johnny Nitro, who has Mercury and Melina at ringside, lock up in the centre of the ring. Regal manages to gain the advantage and Irish whip Nitro against the ropes, as Nitro nears Regal he ducks under an outstretched arm and delivers a hard elbow to Regal’s neck. Regal falls to the floor thus giving Nitro a chance to regroup and have a team talk with his partner.

Taylor bangs on the ring apron trying to get his partner back to his feet. Regal manages to get up but is met with a hard clothesline which sends him straight back to the mat, Nitro covers but Regal kicks out at two. Nitro picks Regal up and swings him against the ropes, the two clash heads and fall to the floor. Both their respective partners shout encouragement for the two to get up, the ref starts the ten count.

As the ref nears 8 both men get back to their feet. Regal connects with a right hand to Nitro who sends one straight back, the two continue to trade blows until eventually Regal takes advantage. Regal tries to connect with a DDT but Nitro reveres and puts Regal in the schoolboy pin, Mercury holds down Regal’s leg for extra leverage as the ref starts the pin. Dave Taylor manages to break the pin up by attacking Mercury, as Taylor and Mercury fight on the outside regal gets back in control of the match. He delivers one hard punch to the face of Nitro who immediately falls to the floor; Regal covers and gets the three count.

William Regal def. Johnny Nitro
BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Batista is seen talking to a mystery man.

Batista:
You’ll do it? That's excellent!

The two shake hands as SmackDown goes to a commercial.
BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Mickie James and Victoria are seen entering GM Eric Bishcoff’s office

Mickie:
Eric, we need a word.

Bischoff:
What can I do for you lovely ladies?

Victoria:
We feel its about time that the divas had a championship to contest for. We are sick of being just something to look at for you, the rest of the locker room and the fans.

Mickie:
If we had a championship then it would mean better matches, which would in turn mean better ratings for you and your show.

Bischoff:
Well, when you put it like that… Ill tell you what, ill consider it!
MAIN EVENT
EDGE & SNITSKY vs. BATISTA & KANE

As Batista’s opponent is revealed to be Kane, both Edge and Snitsky begin to look a bit uncomfortable.

Batista and Edge look set to start the match, as Batista begins to circle Edge, the world champ gets worried and tags his partner Snitsky in. Snitsky walks straight over to Batista and grabs him around the neck; he throws him into Batista’s corner where the animal tags in Kane.

Snitsky and Kane stare at each other for a moment. Snitsky tries to get the upper hand and throws a right hand but Kane ducks and throws a few of his own. He continues to his Snitsky before Irish whipping him into the corner. Kane walks over to the over corner and then charges toward Snitsky who puts his leg up, which hits Kane in the face.

Noticing that Kane is down Edge puts his hand out for the tag, which he gets, Edge rushes into the ring and sits on top of Kane and begins to throw some punches. Kane manages to power out and throw Edge over his shoulders and to the outside.

Kane tags Batista in who exits the ring and picks Edge up and throws him into the steel steps. Batista tries to repeat this but Edge manages to reverse it and send The Animal into the steps. Edge re-enters the ring and tags Snitsky in.

Snitsky walks over to where Batista has slid into the ring and picks him up. He delivers a thunderous big boot which sends the No. 1 contender flying to the floor. Edge enters again and heads towards Kane. Snitsky covers Batista as Edge blocks Kane from breaking it up. Snitsky picks up the win.

Edge & Snitsky def. Batista & Kane

JR:
The psychotic monster Sitsky just pinned The Animal! Oh My God!

King:
What does this mean for Sundays World Title Match?

JR:
It means that Edge gets to pick the stipulation.

Edge is handed a microphone, he and Snitsky are still in the ring

Edge:
Well Batista, looks as though the match choice is mine, so here it goes, its going to be me vs. you for the World Heavyweight Championship inside a 15 foot high steel cage!

JR:
Good Lord! Oh wait a minute, im being told that there's an un-expected visitor backstage lets take you to Todd Grisham… Todd!

As Grisham appears on the titantron, Edge gets annoyed in the ring

Edge:
What the hell is going on here! This is my time!

Todd is seen running after a woman backstage

Grisham:
Excuse me Miss, excuse me!

The woman turns around, it is non-other than Stephanie McMahon.

Steph McMahon:
What do you want Todd?!

Grisham:
I just wanted to ask you what you were doing here!

Steph McMahon:
Well im waiting for someone, someone who is going to make one hell of an impact this Sunday at BACKLASH!

McMahon walks off

JR:
What can she possibly mean?

King:
I have no idea JR!

JR:
That's all we’ve got time for folks, we’ll see you this Sunday at BACKLASH

HEAT
King Booker def. Viscera
RVD def. Kenny Dykstra
Mickie James def. Melina
The Hardy’s def. The Miz & Gregory Helms