WWE-Just for Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyz_23

The One and Only
This would never happen, but i want to try it.

Backstory: WWE decided to cut anyone on the roster who was not a "Big" star. They then cut the shows down to only one hour. The rosters are below.

Raw

Champions
WWE: Randy Orton
IC: Jeff Hardy

Bobby Lashley
Chris Jericho
DH Smith
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
John Morrison
Kane
Mr. Kennedy
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Triple H
Umaga

Other Talent
William Regal-General Manager
Todd Grisham-Interviewer
Lilian Garcia-Ring Announcer
Jim Ross-Play-by-Play Commentator
Jerry "The King" Lawler-Colour Commentator

SmackDown

Champions
World Heavyweight Champion-Edge
United States Champion-MVP

Batista
Big Daddy V
Chuck Palumbo
CM Punk
Edge
Finlay
Kane
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
MVP
Rey Mysterio
Ric Flair
The Great Khali
The Undertaker

Other Talent
Teddy Long-General Manager
Vickie Guerrero-Acting General Manager
Michael Cole-Play-by-Play Commentator
JBL-Colour Commentator
Tony Chimel-Ring Announcer

Josh Matthews-Interviewer

You have a different oppinion of who are big stars than i do then, because guys like DH Smith and Chuck Palumbo wouldnt even be considered, but good luck to you i guess.

I forgot to put in the backstory, that it is for people who will become stars. Chuck Palumbo and DH Smith might not become stars, but they will in this thread:)

The Raw theme song and pyro hit the arena. The camera shows some fans before going over to JR and Jerry Lawler.

JR: We welcome you live to a very special Monday Night Raw. Why? Tonight kicks off the start of the Just for the Stars.

JL: And what a card we have packed for you.

JR: In the main event, the WWE Champion, Randy Orton will go one on one with Bobby Lashley.

JL: And the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line when the champion Jeff Hardy goes one on one with Mr. Kennedy!

*My Time is now hits and John Cena comes out to a major ovation from the fans*

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, John Cena!

*Milan Miracle hits and Marella comes out to heat*

Lillian:
Making his way to the ring, Santino Marella!

Match #1
John Cena vs Santino Marella

Ending: The match was pretty good and had some good back and fourth action. In the end, it was Cena who pulled out the victory after a huge F-U!

~Commercial Break~

Camera goes backstage to Todd Grisham.

Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Bobby Lashley. Now Lashley, later tonight you will face the WWE champion, Randy Orton. What do you think of that match?

Lashley:
It will be a huge opportunity for me and I know that I can pull of the win here.

Grisham:
And what will happen if you do?

Lashley: I will get a shot at the WWE Championship.

Lashley walks of as the camera cuts to the ring.

*Extreme hits and Jeff Hardy comes out with the Intercontinental Championship around his waist*

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Intercontinental Championship! Making his way to the ring, he is the Intercontinental champion, Jeff Hardy!

*Smashmouth hits and Mr. Kennedy comes out to major heat*

Lillian: And his opponent, Mr. Kennedy!

Match #2
Intercontinental Championship
Jeff Hardy© vs Mr. Kennedy

Ending: Mr. Kennedy was frustrated. He got out of the ring and got a chair and threw it into the ring. The ref got the chair and put it out of the ring, and while the ref was distracted, Kennedy low blowed Hardy, and then rolled him up and grabbed the tights. 1-2-3

Camera goes backstage to Mr. McMahon, William Regal, and coach.

Vince: Now as you both know, the WWE will be going on a tour in Japan next month. I will not be able to attend. So one of you will be the manager for the tour. I have decided that it will be William Regal!

Coach: Mr. McMahon-

Vince: And I have decided that you will be the General Manager of Raw!

Coach: Thank you Mr. McMahon!

Coach leaves.

Regal: Thank you Mr. McMahon.

~Commercial Break~

Main Event
Randy Orton vs Bobby Lashley

The match has the best back and fourth action of the night. Orton went for a RKO, but Lashley reversed it and threw Orton out of the ring. Orton got back in the ring at the count of 7. Lashley picked Orton up and went for a dominator, but Orton wiggled his way out of it and got the RKO on Orton. 1-2-3!

End of Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back