• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Battlez and Profits BT Draft Room

images

#5 Pick To RAW - CM Punk

images

Well, it looks like The Guru of Greatness is gonna light some fires and break on through to the other side on his brand new home, Monday Night RAW!

Well it looks like Friday Nights Just got a Very Important Person in Montel Vontavious Porter, and Monday's are gonna get punk'd by the Straight Edge Superstar!

Monday Nights, prepare to get Extreme and To Get Your Swagger On, as The All American American and The Rainbow-Haired warrior come to RAW!

And Friday Night are getting a little more high flying with the edition of Rey Rey to the Roster!

Kendrick and Dibiase to RAW! Could this be the beginning of a new partnership? Two young talented athletes with potential here, we'll see what happens.

Matt Hardy to Smackdown? Well, I guess the personal fued between the Hardy Bros. is over.

Benjaman on Friday Nights? This could be exciting?

Rhodes? Oh my, legacy is officially broken up! I guess Randy is without two lackeys, at least for now.

And it looks like Kofi will be Jamaican us crazy on Monday Nights!

Well, RAW just got a lot cooler, and a little bit more apple tasting, with the additon of Carlito!

Well business is about to pick up! That Big Red sonofabitchin Monster Kane is coming to Smackdown. The Gates of Hell very well may have just been opened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back