WWE The Battlez/Profit Regime

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
In this BT I will be controlling Smackdown while Unholy Profit controls Raw. The Women's, WWE Tag Team, Hardcore, and Cruiserweight titles are gonna be defended on both shows. The WWE and Intercontinental titles are on Raw. The World Heavyweight and US titles are on Smackdown. There is no ECW,Divas, or World Tag Team Championships. We had a draft to decide who would be on each show. Our ppv's will be held after every four shows and will be dual branded. We will do PPV's together. After every WM we have another draft. These titles are vacant. These are the rosters.

Raw

1.) Randy Orton
2.) Triple H
3.) Undertaker
4.) Chris Jericho
5.) Christian
6.) Batista
7.) Ted DiBiase
8.) JBL
9.) Shelton Benjamin
10.) Carlito
11.) Jack Swagger
12.) Cody Rhodes
13.) Primo Colon
14.) Evan Bourne
15.) Matt Hardy
16.) Charlie Haas
17.) JTG
18.) Shad
19.) Santino
20.) Helms
21.) Big Show
22.) Tommy Dreamer
23.) Beth Phoenix
24.) Melina
25.) Mickie James

Smackdown

1.) John Cena
2.) Edge
3.) Shawn Michaels
4.) Jeff Hardy
5.) CM Punk
6.) Rey Mysterio
7.) John Morrison
8.) Mr.Kennedy
9.) MVP
10.) Umaga
11.) Kofi Kingston
12.) The Miz
13.) The Brian Kendrick
14.) Ezekial Jackson
15.) Kane
16.) Mike Knox
17.) R-Truth
18.) William Regal
19.) Michelle McCool
20.) TJ Wilson
21.) Natalya
22.) DH Smith
23.) Paul Burchill
24.) Katie Lea Burchill
25.) Vladimir Kozlov

mondaynightraw.jpg

Unholy Profit Presents, Monday Night RAW!

After being given the chance to manage one of the premiere brands in the WWE, Unholy Profit hit the ground running, winning the opportunity to pick first in the drafting of the superstars. The fans voted, and it was a close race, but in the end the tie that Profit and Battlez were in was broken by the last vote which gave Profit the victory. Both managers drafted out their entire rosters, seeking to one up one another all along the way, and RAW selected Randy Orton first. Profit knew that with RAW being the flagship show of the company, he needed to set the tone for the entire draft, and he did that by taking one of the fastest rising stars in the WWE. Although, negatives come with the positives, perhaps more-so. As Randy Orton has been a problem for authority figures, and doesn't take orders from anyone. But what is certain is that RAW has some great talent, and should be able to compete with Smackdown! as both brands try to take claim to having the best brand in sports entertainment.

RAW Superstars
Randy Orton
Triple H
Undertaker
Chris Jericho
Christian
Batista
Ted DiBiase
JBL
Shelton Benjamin
Carlito
Jack Swagger
Cody Rhodes
Primo Colon
Evan Bourne
Matt Hardy
Charlie Haas
JTG
Shad
Santino
Helms
Big Show
Tommy Dreamer
Beth Phoenix
Melina
Mickie James

RAW Champions
wwechampionv.jpg
icchampionv.jpg

raw-1.jpg

WWE Monday Night RAW Preview

The first show in the Unholy Profit era will emanate live from Las Vegas, Nevada! With the announcements of both the WWE Championship, and Intercontinental Championship, being exclusive to RAW the picture should start to take shape as to whom will be in the title picture for each. RAW's General Manager is set to make what is being described as a "huge announcement" concerning the WWE Championship, although no details have surfaced yet as to just what kind of announcement that will be. Will the new GM award RAW's premiere title to someone he feels worthy? Or will he come up with some way to have his top stars compete for it? Whatever is decided, there is no doubt that the decision will cause excitement and competition.

Also, RAW's GM has announced three matches that will be taking place. First, Beth Pheonix will be taking on Mickie James, with both women trying to prove their dominance in the Women's division in order to elevate themselves to the number one contender for the vacant Women's Championship. Will Pheonix's strength prove to be too much for Mickie James? Can Mickie out-wrestle Beth, and use her speed advantage to get an edge? Also, Mickie will have to keep an eye out for Santino, as he is sure to be at his girlfriends side during the match in a manager role.

Next, we will see the reunion of one of WWE's talented tag teams, as Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas will join up and bring back The Worlds Greatest Tag Team. These two men held the tag team titles on numerous occassions, and were a dominant team, it remains to be seen if they can pick up where they left off or will suffer from such a long time apart. They will be going up against another successful team in Cryme Tyme, who work well together and will be looking to make a statement to put themselves above other tag teams in the Tag Team Championship hunt. Which team will prevail and get some recognition in the tag team division, and which team will be left wondering how to recover form the loss?

And finally, former Evolution members Triple H and Batista, will be working together to take on JBL and The Big Show. The history between Triple H and Batista is well documented, as these two men have had quite a rivalry, they will have to put aside any ill-will they have toward one another if they stand a chance against their foes. JBL and Big Show arn't exactly the best of friends either, however, but the history between those two is argueably less intense. These four men are among the top guys on the RAW roster, so winning this match could go a long way to proving whom deserves a shot at the WWE Championship.

Tune in for all this, and much more, live on Monday Night RAW!

Confirmed Matches
Beth Pheonix vs Mickie James
The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs Cryme Tyme
Triple H & Batista vs JBL & Big Show

It's not a bad show but the only complaint I have is the tiny font. You should make the font bigger.

raw-1.jpg

WWE Monday Night RAW!
Live From Las Vegas, Nevada

Camera's pan through the audiance, who are standing on their feet cheering loudly, as the RAW theme music blasts throughout the arena. Some fans are holding up signs that they made, while others are just yelling with excitement for the first RAW since the draft. Pyro explodes from the stage, as the camera's once again pan through the crowd then to the ring, where a small stand is in the middle of it with a red towel draped over a square object that sits on top of the stand. The music cuts out, and the fans wait in anticipation for the beginning of the show, then the new RAW GM's music hits as he walks out onto the ramp. The fans cheer him, as he makes his way to the ring with a grin on his face. He climbs in, and gets handed a microphone.

RAW GM Unholy Profit: "Good evening, and welcome to Monday... Night... RAW!"

The fans pop loudly, causing the RAW GM to grin.

RAW GM Unholy Profit: "I have to tell you all, it's an honor and a priveledge to have been given the general manger duties here on RAW. And I promise each of you here tonight, and all you watching at home, that I will take this show to the top and RAW will be the dominant brand in this business! Things started out great for RAW, I won the right to draft a superstar first against Smackdown's general manager, Christian Battlez. Now, we are the first show to air live since the draft, and I know that RAW will leave an impression on each one of you. But, let me get to a couple announcements. You see, RAW has two vacant titles at the moment in the Intercontinental Championship, and the WWE Championship. First, i'll address the Intercontinental Championship. Over the course of the next few weeks, I will personally be monitoring each superstar in that locker room. Their matches, their victories, the way the perform, all of it. And during the last RAW before our Pay Per View, I will announce the two men that proved they deserve a shot at that title and those two men will face off at the Pay Per View."

Profit walks over to the stand that is in the middle of the ring.

RAW GM Unholy Profit: "As for the WWE Championship..."

Profit pulls off the red blanket to reveal a glass case with the WWE Championship enclosed inside of it.

RAW GM Unholy Profit: "This title will be given to the winner of a tournament that will begin right here tonight. I have chosen eight men who will compete in singles matches, where the two remaining men will fight for the right to carry RAW's most prestigese Championship. After the draft I took time to look at my roster, to see whom I thought deserved to be in a tournament like this, and the names that I ultimately chose were..."

[YOUTUBE]pMaGqrYfRJ4[/YOUTUBE]​

Randy Orton walks out onto the stage, being accompanied by his Legacy lackies, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes. The fans boo all three men loudly, as Orton walks down the ramp, staring at Unholy Profit with an emotionless yet sinister stare. DiBiase and Rhodes walk to the sides of the ring, as Orton climbs up the steps slowly, all three men enter the ring and stand around the new RAW GM. Orton asks for a microphone, and receives one.

Randy Orton: "I wanted to come out here and say congratulations, not for being named RAW's general manager. No. And certainly not for anything you've said in your speach, but because you had the sense and logic to select me with your first pick. I am the best superstar that this company has right now, and I will single handedly bring RAW to the top. The fact that your realized that, well it gives me a sense of confidence that you'll be doing the right thing for this show."

Orton walks over to the glass encased WWE Championship, he looks at it and then back to the RAW GM.

Randy Orton: "And we both know that the right thing for this show would be me carrying this title over my shoulder. Because lets face facts, every superstar on the RAW roster is washed up, a hasbeen, past their prime. I am the next generation, I am the youth movement that this company so sourly needs, I am the only man FIT to carry the WWE Championship. Now, I want you to go ahead and announce that I am in this tournament."

Orton gets boo'd as he looks at Profit and waits for a response, as Rhodes and DiBiase yell at the crowd to shut up.

RAW GM Unholy Profit: "Well, Randy, before you interrupted me I was about to do just that. Because tonight, you will be facing Christian, with the winner moving on in the tournament. I was also going to announce that, also tonight, we will be see'ing The Undertaker take on Chris Jericho with the winner moving on in the tournament as well. The other four men will compete next week on RAW, and those men will be Triple H, Batista, Big Show, and JBL."

Orton smirks, as his music plays throughout the arena once again. Rhodes and DiBiase follow Orton to the back, as Profit soon heads backstage as well.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: "I'd say our new general manager has made quite a first start so far, wouldn't you Cole?"

Michael Cole: "He definitly has, King. It was a vintage way to start for him, and Randy Orton interrupting was pure vintage as well. This show definitly has a vintage feel to it, King."

Jerry "The King" Lawler: "I hate you, Cole."

Match #1 - The World's Greatest Tag Team vs Cryme Tyme
Shelton and JTG started off the match, both men locked up in a battle of strength, with JTG getting a slight edge until Shelton used his knee to hit him in the gut. Shelton then hit a nice closeline, followed by some stomps to the fallen JTG. He picked his opponent up, only to get punched in the face a few times, followed by a ducked closeline into a headlock. The referee asked Shelton if he wanted to submit, but he wouldn't, instead he back body dropped JTG onto the mat. Shelton irish whipped JTG into the turnbuckle where Haas was, then made a tag, both men began stomping away at JTG as the referee started counting to 5. He got to 4, before Shelton stopped and exited the ring, almost getting disqualified. The match continued with Haas and Benjamin exchanging tags and keeping JTG in the ring, as Shad desperatly tried to get the crowd to give some momentum to his partner. As Haas was going for a closeline it was ducked, and JTG hit a nice spinning heel kick. Both men lay down, as they crawled to their corners with each making the tag at the same time. Shelton ran at Shad only to get booted to the face. Haas came over to help his partner, but got tossed over the top rope, he managed to hang on though and stood on the outside of the ropes on the apron. JTG jumped down to the ground, and grabbed Haas feet, causing him to fall and hit his head on the apron. They then exchanged rights, as Shad set up Shelton for a powerbomb. As the referee heads over to try and break up the two illegal men outside the ring, Shelton rakes the eys of Shad as he was about to get a powerbomb, causing him to drop Shelton who lands on his feet. Shelton then falls to his knee's and delivers a low blow, then stands up and waits for Shad to get in the correct position and then he hits the Paydirt! Shelton immediatly goes for the cover, as Haas grabs the feet of JTG who tries to enter the ring to break up the count, the referee makes the three count and The World's Greatest Tag Team have picked up a victory in their first match back as a tag team!

Winners: The World's Greatest Tag Team

Camera's now cut backstage, as we see Santino and Beth Pheonix walking down the hall towards the curtain as Pheonix's match is up next. They walk past a couple of superstars, and as a couple of them look over Pheonix, Santino runs up to his girlfriend and puts his arm around her.

Santino Marella: "Thats'a right, she is my girlsfriend. You look'a with your eyes, not touch with'a your handses."

Beth Phoenix shakes her head, and pushes Santino's arm off her.

Santino Marella: "Whats'a wrong babies? They are just jealous of our love, but I put them in their places!"

They walk past the camera's, as we go to a commercial break.

Match #2 - Beth Phoenix w/Santino Marella vs Mickie James
Santino stands outside the ring, shouting motivational things at his girlfriend, who looks at him confused and angry as the bell rings. Beth goes on the offensive, using her superior strength to knock the wind out of James with some kicks to the stomach, followed by some elbows to her head. She dominated most the match, with James having a few moments of offense when she refersed a back body drop into a spinning DDT, which got a pop from the crowd and a near fall as well. Both women toward the end of the match nailed each other with a closeline, knocking them both to the ground as the referee began his ten count. Santino looked concerned, and when he saw Mickie James getting up first he jumped up on the apron and tried to climb into the ring, causing the referee to physically try and remove him. As this was going on, Beth Phenoix hit a hard DDT and went for a cover, which would have been a three count had Santino not been distracting the referee! Beth got up and walked over to Santino, she pushed the referee out of the way and yelled at him. He looked stunned, and told her he was just trying to help, then from behind Mickie James pushed Beth into Santino causing him to fall to the ground below, as James then rolled Beth up in a pin and was able to steal a victory!

Winner: Mickie James

As Beth and Santino argue in the ring, camera's cut backstage where Christian is having a cup of water in his locker room. We hear a door open, and see Christian's eyes dart up at someone. He sets down his cup, and looks at the person, then the person steps into view and it's Chris Jericho.

Christian: "What do you want, Chris?"

Chris Jericho: "I'll tell you what I want, I want to give you some friendly advice. I see who you've become now that you're back with this company, you've changed. You pander to those pathetic fans, you try for cheap laughs and appluase, when you should be paying attention to your competition. Tonight you're not going up against just Randy Orton, you'll be facing his Legacy goons as well. I'm telling you, don't spend time sucking up to those lame hypocrits in that audiance, Christian. Because if you do, you're going to lose."

Christian: "I've changed? Look at you, Jericho. You used to embrace these fans, and now you've turned your back on them, and what has that gotten you? Do you have a Championship? No. So you can do me a favor, and just keep any advice to yourself."

Chris Jericho: "Thats fine, Christian. Thats great. You stay right up there on your high horse, but when your laying down on that mat looking up at Orton getting his hand raised, I want you to remember what i've said. And when you realize how right I am, and how those peons that cheer for you only bring you down, then maybe we can talk."

Jericho walks out, and Christian thinks about what Jericho has told him.

1st Round WWE Championship Title Tournament
Match #3 - Randy Orton vs Christian
Orton started the match aggressively, going right after Christian with jabs and forearms, backing him into the turnbuckle where he continued his assualt before the referee made him back off. He stepped away, only to run back and knee Christian in the head. Perhaps his ego got the best of him for a moment, as Randy Orton immediatly went for the RKO but was pushed off and hit with a closeline upon turning back around. Christian took control after Orton's mistake, as he wore down his opponent with a neckbreaker followed by a dropkick to the head and then an inverted DDT for a near fall. Perhaps sensing that their leader was in trouble, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes were walking down toward the ring. The distraction gave time for Orton to recover and go back on the offensive. He back body dropped Christian, then waited for him to stand and hit his pattented backbreaker. He went for a cover, but Christian was able to kick up at 2. Orton picked Christian up, and went for a suplex, but Christian reversed and get free and fell to his feet behind Orton. He then hooked his arms and hit the Unprettier! The fans went wild as Christian made the cover as the referee counted 1... 2... 3! Wait, no, the referee pointed at the ropes where Orton had gotten his foot on the bottom one! The match wasn't over, and Christian looked frustrated. DiBiase and Rhodes were also up to something, as Rhodes distracted the referee on one side of the ring DiBiase climbed on the apron on the other side. Christian walked over to attack him, but DiBiase grabbed his head and fell to the ground, causing his neck and the top rope to meet.. which couldn't have felt too pleasent at all. Christian held his throat, and turned around, only to receive an RKO! Orton made the cover, and is moving on in the tournament!

Winner: Randy Orton

As Orton celebrates his victory, we see Jericho backstage looking at a tv monitor and grinning, then we go to commercials.

Match #4 - JBL & Big Show vs Triple H & Batista
Big Show starts off the match for his team, but Triple H and Batista argue over who will start, with both men wanting to begin the match. Batista agree's to let Triple H, eventually, but as the bell rings Batista reaches over the ropes and slaps Triple H on the back thus tagging himself in. The two men stare at each other angrily, as Big Show takes advantage of this and attacks Batista. He pounds his back with hard shots, then delivers a couple chops to his chest. Big Show closelines Batista to the mat, and hits a leg drop, followed by a pin for only a 1 and a half count. He tosses his opponent into the ropes, and goes for a big boot but it's ducked, Batista bounces off the other ropes and runs back only to receive a hard right hand to the head knocking him down. Big Show tags in JBL, who mounts Batista and pounds away at his head. He picks him up and goes for a suplex, but it's reversed into a suplex by Batista. Batista goes to tag Triple H, but Triple H steps down onto the steps. Batista yells at his partner, only to get attacked from behind from JBL. These antics continued for a while, until JBL and Big Show made the mistake of pissing Triple H off by mocking him as they wore down Batista. After Batista nailed a spinebuster on JBL, he began to crawl to HHH, and this time Trips made the tag. He cleaned house with punches and chops, but the two on one advantage eventually caught up to him. JBL and Show pounded at him, until Batista was back and closelined both him and Show outside the ring. JBL then waited for Triple H to stand, and went for the closeline from hell, but it was ducked, then Triple H kicked him in the gut and hit the pedigree for the three count and the victory!

Winners: Triple H & Batista

As Batista and Triple H stare each other down, we head to commercial break, as our Main Event is up next!

1st Round WWE Championship Title Tournament
Main Event - Chris Jericho vs The Undertaker
Jericho went for kicks to Undertakers legs to start things off, trying to get the big man off his feet, but it didn't work too well. Undertaker just shrugged it off and grabbed Jericho by the throat and chucked him into the turnbuckle. He then delivered some stiff elbows to his head, then whipped him into the turnbuckle across the ring causing him to smash his back hard against it and fall to the mat. Undertaker picked his opponent up, and tossed him into the ropes, and hit a big boot. Jericho held his head on the ground, and grasped at Undertakers tights, as Taker waited for him to stand. Taker then gave him an uppercut, causing him to fall back into the ropes. As Taker went to closeline him, Jericho back body dropped him outside the ring! Jericho waited for him to stand, then bounced off the ropes and jumped over to the top rope and outside the ring onto Undertaker. Both men lay hurting, as the referee reached a 5 count, with Jericho entering the ring first followed by Undertaker who rolled in after him. Undertaker went on the offensive again, and went for his "old school" move, but Jericho grabbed the referee with his other hand and pushed him into the ropes causing Undertaker to fall right on the top rope between his legs. Jericho jumped up on the rope and off, delivering a high kick to Takers head. He went for the cover, but only managed a two count. He grabbed Undertakers legs, and tried to put him in the Walls Of Jericho. Taker struggled to not let him turn him over, but Jericho managed to do it, as the referee asked if he wanted to submit. Taker held on, and didn't submit, ultimately being able to power his way out of the submission. Jericho then went for the Codebreaker, but somehow Taker caught him in the air with his throat around his neck and hit a thunderous chokeslam! He went for the cover, and got the pinfall victory!

Winner: The Undertaker

Undertaker gets up to a cheering crowd, as his theme blasts throughout the arena. Then, the cheers turn to yells, as Orton is running down to the ring! He slides in and catches Taker off guard, hitting him with some right hands. But Taker battles back, knocking down Orton with an uppercut. Taker then grabs Orton by the throat and motions for a chokeslam as the fans go wild, he lifts him up but somehow Orton reverses the chokeslam into the RKO!!

[YOUTUBE]HMuEIYsf1Ps[/YOUTUBE]​

Orton stands over the lifeless Undertaker with a big grin on his face, as RAW fades to black.

Results:
The World's Greatest Tag Team def. Cryme Tyme
Mickie James def. Beth Pheonix
Randy Orton def. Christian
Triple H & Batista def. JBL & Big Show
The Undertaker def. Chris Jericho

WWE.com Smackdown Preview

SDBanner.jpg

This Friday Night is sure to be a historic episode of Smackdown as a plethera of new talent is in the Smackdown locker room. Veterans like the Undertaker, Triple H, the Big Show, and Shelton Benjamin are gone but replaced by newcomers like Cena and HBK as well as CM Punk. Some of the crucial pieces to the Smackdown puzzle stuck around like Edge,Jeff Hardy,and Vladimir Kozlov. With the same old familiar faces around as well as the new additions to the roster Smackdown will easily become the flagship brand. It's new leader Christian Battlez will be making an announcement regarding the World Heavyweight and US Championships this Friday. Also he will pick a representative for the WWE Tag Team Championship match at Backlash as a team from Smackdown will face a team from Raw in a battle for brand supremacy and the tag team titles. All this and more on Friday Night Smackdown.

worldchampiongraphic.jpg
uschampiongraphic.jpg

Profit, Christian, I'm a big fan of what the both of you are doing here. This is something that has huge potential, and even the possibility of adding a 3rd element if someone were wanting to be as dedicated as each of you, with the E.C.W. brand. I think what you both have done here, is something great. And I am greatly looking forward to reading what each of you have.

Profit: I enjoyed your first show, tremendously. I think having a Tournament for the Heavyweight Championship is a great idea. People love tournaments. I love the storyline(s) you have going with Christian/Jericho, as well as the pending showdown for the Championship between Taker/Orton.

My hang-ups are the fact that you used Beth Phoenix & Mickie James, yet held off bigger stars, like Jack Swagger & Matt Hardy. Also, putting the World's Greatest Tag Team together works wonders, as they were a great Tag team. But Cryme Tyme, to me, is pure shit. Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes would've been worthy opponents, or even Primo & Carlito.

My biggest issue is your lack of involvement with the Intercontinental Championship. The only acknowledgement it got, was that you'd pick the two "most worthy" (ie. second rate to the Heavyweight) Superstars, to compete for it. I don't like that. But to each their own.

I can't wait for your next show. Great first show, with only a couple small tidbits that "I" was personally hung up on. But what show doesn't have hang-ups these days. :lmao:

Christian: I am eagerly awaiting your show, and I'll give feedback when I can.

I loved it all. I liked it so much, that it almost prompted me to start up my own Book This! again. But then I realised I'm far too lazy, and no one would probably care anyway.

Already this has been amazing. The storylines are working well, and you seem to know where you are going. If you keep dedicated it will work very well.

One of the first issues I can see happening, is the prospect of writing out full promos and pretty full matches. You might forget about losing your whole roster and concentrate on just a few stars. Out of your 25 RAW roster members, only 16 were used in the show. Basically, I am saying add more matches. If it seems to much to write, cut down some of the matches and other material.

SDBanner.jpg

JR:Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown I'm JR along with my cohost Tazz and tonight is gonna be one hell of a broadcast.

Tazz:No doubt about it tonight is gonna be a rocketbuster.

JR: A rocketbuster sure to be full of slobberknockers let's take it to our new GM who is already in the ring. Christian Battlez.

Battlez: Hello Smackdown fans and thank you for watching the first Smackdown broadcast under the Christian Battlez regime. I'm sure you all watched Raw last Monday Night like you do every week. It was a historic broadcast and should be a challenge for us all to outdo. But that's what Smackdown does best we are the show thats changing Friday Nights afterall.Now I have a few announcements to make regarding some championships here in the WWE particularly on the Smackdown brand. Raw already announced two championship matches for Backlash and I'm going to announce three more. First of all we know that the finals of a tournament for the WWE Championship will take place at Backlash as well as two of Unholy Profit's handpicked Raw superstars competing for the Intercontinental Championship. Well as for Smackdown's championship matches. We will have a tournament as well starting tonight. All four first round matches of the eight man tournament to crown a World Heavyweight Champion will take place tonight. The matches will be Edge vs Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels vs Mr.Kennedy, CM Punk vs John Morrison, and John Cena vs Umaga. Also there will be a Fatal Four Way Match at Backlash for the United States Championship. I will reveal one member of that match each week until Backlash. As for the third championship match. I'm issuing an open challenge to Raw for the vacant WWE tag team championship. I will select a tag team later tonight. You pick one next week on Raw. The two teams will face off at Backlash for the tag team championships. Thats all my announcements. Let the first tournament match begin.

[youtube]stgd9QTQWgM[/youtube]

Jeff Hardy comes out first to a huge pop. The pyro doesn't blow up in his face this time as he looks determined to advance on in the tournament. He's got a tough opponent though in the Rated R superstar Edge.

[youtube]9GE5uT6DENU[/youtube]

Edge looks determined to take back his championship. Plus seeing as how he was actually scheduled to take part in this match. It should be good.

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

Edge and Hardy lock up in the center of the ring collard elbow tieup. Jeff backs into the corner. The ref asks for a clean break but he won't get one from Edge as the Rated R Superstar rakes the eyes then dropkicks Jeff to the outside. He asks for the fans adulation and is greeted back by a loud chorus of boos as we cut to commercial break.

As we come back from break Edge has Jeff in the middle of the ring in a chinlock. The crowd is cheering wildly for Jeff trying to get him back into the match. Hardy elbows away at Edge as he gets to his feet trying to break free from Edge's grip. Jeff hits a jawbreaker and sends Edge stumbling against the corner turnbuckle. Edge falls and Hardy hits his signature turnbuckle dropkick.Both men are down as the referee starts to count.

Edge and Hardy get to their feet after a count of four. They trade right hands for a moment before Edge knees Jeff in the midsection and sends him flying out onto his ribs on the floor below.Edge climbs up top for a high risk maneuver. Both men have been known for high risk moves in their career. As Jeff gets to his feet clutching his ribs. Edge hits a flying body press onto Hardy and both men are out on the arena floor.The referee starts to count again as both men are laid out by the high risk move.

Jeff gets to his feet after a count of six. The fall seems to have taken more out of Edge then Jeff. Hardy is still clutching his ribs in pain. He may have a broken rib or two. Edge slowly gets up at eight and he may have been playing possum as he hits a spear on Hardy right against the ring steps.

Edge slowly rolls Hardy back into the ring and covers him. But he rolled him in to close to the ropes as Hardy was able to get his foot on the bottom rope for a near fall. Edge is livid and fires away with right hands on Hardy. He gets in the corner and sets up for a spear. He runs up and Jeff sidesteps him and rolls Edge up. 1..2..kickout. Hardy is back on the ground as that was seemingly a last ditch addrenaline burst. Edge lifts Jeff to his feet and goes for the Impaler DDT but Jeff counters and hits the Twist of Fate. Jeff slowly gets to his feet and climbs up top for the Swanton Bomb. He leaps off and misses! Edge rolled out of the way at the last minute. Can you imagine the toll that missed Swanton took on Jeff's ribs. Edge rolls an arm over Hardy for the 1....2....3. Your winner by pinfall The Rated R superstar Edge!

JR: What a slobberknocker of a match that was!

Tazz: No doubt about it Edge and Hardy can both flat out go.

CM Punk is shown looking in the back at a monitor seeing Edge the man he beat for his first World Heavyweight Championship defeat Jeff Hardy. CM Punk is in action in another tournament match against John Morrison next.

CM Punk vs John Morrison w/The Miz

CM Punk comes out first to a chorus of cheers. He looks ready and determined to beat one of his archrivals John Morrison tonight and advance to face another big rival of his Edge next week.

Morrison comes out next with his slammy award winning tag team partner Mike the Miz Mizanin. Morrison and Punk have a documented rivalry. They feuded in the past over the ECW championship and the World Tag Team Championship. Tonight they fight to go one step closer to becoming the World Champion.

The bell rings and Miz gets up on the apron. He is mouthing off at CM Punk. Morrison is behind Punk waiting to deliver a superkick. But Punk has it scouted and sidesteps Morrison sending his kick right into his partners face knocking him off the ring apron. Punk rolls up Morrison but only gets a two count. Morrison doesn't know what to do as Punk hits him with a flurry of kicks. He sends Morrison into the ropes and delivers a stiff back kick to the chest followed by a bulldog. He covers Morrison again and gets a two count. He kicks Morrison hard in the back of the head. Then he pulls him up by his head. Morrison hits an enzuiguiri. Both men are down. Morrison gets up and goes for a springboard dropkick. Punk ducks and Morrison crashes and burns. Punk lifts Morrison up onto his shoulders and hits the GTS. 1..2..Miz runs in the ring and breaks up the fall causing a disqualification. Miz hits the Reality Check on CM Punk. Morrison then lifts Punk up and hits the Moonlight Drive. As the Smackdown GM's music hits.Winner by Disqualification CM Punk.

Battlez walks out clapping his hands.

Battlez: I can see how you two won the slammy for tag team of the year now. I'd like the two of you to represent Smackdown at Backlash in the tag team championship match. Can you do that for me?

Miz and Morrison knod as we cut to commercial break.

JR: Welcome back everyone and lets look back at what just happened Miz & Morrison just attcked CM Punk. Punk advanced to the next round by DQ. But the awkward thing is our GM came out and instead of punishing Miz & Morrison for their inexplicable behavior. He rewards them with a tag team title shot.

Tazz: What you gotta understand is this JR. Miz & Morrison are probably the most decorated tag team in the WWE today. Our GM would be nuts not to want these two representing SD at backlash.

JR: No question they are a talented team and speaking of talented teams. Here we are with tag team action.

Rey Mysterio & Kofi Kingston vs MVP & Kane

Rey and MVP start the match off. Porter tries to ground Mysterio but Rey counters everything MVP has to offer. MVP tosses Mysterio against the ropes and Rey hits a flying body press off the ropes.He only gets a two count though. Rey hits a couple of kicks on MVP and lifts him up. MVP delivers a shot to Rey's midsection and kicks Rey in the head before tagging Kane. Kane lifts Rey up and hits a huge sidewalk slam for a near fall. Kane starts to ground and pound on Mysterio before hitting a huge uppercut. He tags MVP back in and he sets up for the Drive by kick. He misses though and Mysterio tags in Kingston. Kofi hits a dropkick on MVP. Then kicks Kane off the apron. He hits a scoop slam on MVP and then the boom boom legdrop.He covers MVP but only gets two. He sets up for Trouble in Paradise but MVP moves and hits the drive by on Kofi. Rey comes into the ring and dropkicks MVP onto the ropes and sets up for the 619. He runs off the ropes and gets chokeslammed by Kane.Kofi kicks Kane back out of the ring and rolls up MVP for the win.Winners by pinfall Mysterio & Kingston.

Battlez comes out and announces Rey Mysterio will be in the Fatal 4 Way match at Backlash for the US title.Kingston looks on confused as he is the one who won the match.

Michelle McCool vs Katie Lea Burchill w/Paul Burchill

Michelle and Katie start the match off with a staredown before McCool slaps Katie in the face and kicks her in the midsection. She runs off the ropes and Paul trips her. Michelle falls on her face. Katie stomps on Michelle and yells at the crowd. As she goes to pick Michelle up she rolls her up for the win.Winner by pinfall Michelle McCool.

A 6 man texas tornado match is scheduled for next week for the Cruiserweight Championship.

The Brian Kendrick w/Ezekial Jackson vs TJ Wilson w/Natalya

Kendrick and Wilson start off with some chainwrestling. TJ knocks Kendrick down with a firemans carry followed by a dropkick. He puts TBK is a side headlock and Kendrick suplexes him. Kendrick starts to brag before being knocked down by Wilson. TJ goes up top for his springboard elbow drop and Big Zeke knocks him off the ropes. Nattie goes to check on him and Ezekial starts to yell at her. This distracts Wilson who gets hit by The Kendrick for the win. Winner by pinfall The Brian Kendrick.

JR: You can't blame Wilson for checking on his lady like that.

Tazz: Yeah JR but winning matches is the most important thing.

JR: In any case here we are with our third tournament match of the night between HBK and Kennedy.

Shawn Michaels vs Mr.Kennedy

Michaels and Kennedy start the match feeling each other out. They've faced off before but the stakes were never this high. HBK is a living legend. He has been world champion four times. While Kennedy is a young upstart with loads of potential. They lock up and Michaels puts Kennedy in a headlock Kennedy pushes him off into the ropes and Michaels hits a shoulder tackle. Kennedy gets right back to his feet and stares down Michaels. They lock up again and Michaels puts on another headlock this time getting suplexed by Kennedy.Michaels jumps to his feet this time and stares down Kennedy. As we go to commercial break.

As we come back from break Kennedy is shown stomping away at Michaels knees. It's been well documented how badly damaged Shawn's knees are and Kennedy is looking to take advantage of it. He lifts Shawn up and hits a backbreaker now working on the surgically repaired back of Michaels. Kennedy has sure done his homework.

Kennedy is stretching Michaels back over his knee before letting him go and going for a pin cover. He only gets a near fall though. He lifts Shawn up by the hair and throws a right hand knocking him right back down. He starts to parade around before Michaels attempts a schoolboy for a two count. kennedy gets up and Michaels hits an inverted atomic drop followed by a scoop slam. Shawn has a rush of energy now as he goes up top for the elbow drop and hits it. He starts to tune up the band in the corner but when he attempts the kick Kennedy catches his foot and delievers a hard clothesline. He gets a cover and another two count. Kennedy signals its over and goes for the Mic Check. Michaels pushes him off and hits Sweet Chin Music for the win.Winner by pinfall the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.

As Michaels walks back up the ramp Cena's music plays. As Cena's makes his way down the ramp he looks at Michaels. Shawn looks back and nods.As we await the approach of the Samoan Bulldozer.

John Cena vs Umaga

Cena charges at Umaga but Umaga just tosses him right back down. He lets out a savage yell and starts to stomp away at Cena. He runs off the ropes and is met by a shoulder block by Cena. As Umaga gets back to his feet Cena hits another shoulderblock followed by a DDT. Cena goes for a pin cover but only gets a 1 count before Umaga throws the 250 lb. Cena off of him.

Umaga grabs Cena by the neck and throws him into the corner. He fires away at Cena with a flurry of right hands before a throat thrust sends Cena down to the mat with his head propped against the turnbuckle. Umaga backs up and charges full steam at Cena and crashes sending Cena's skull ricocheting off the turnbuckles.Umaga attempts a cover but pulls off and applies a nerve hold instead.

Cena is starting to fade before he comes to life. He gets a determined look on his face and starts to elbow out of his current predicament. He fires off a couple of right hands and hits a shoulder tackle followed by a clothesline.He hits his spinning powerslam and then signals that he is in the zone. Oh yeah its five knuckle shuffle time! He connects and starts up his one big move of pumping up his reeboks. Before hitting the renamed attitude adjuster back to the F-U and locking in the STFU for the submission victory. Winner by submission John Cena!

Cena starts to motion that he's coming for the championship when Edge's music plays. They stare each other down to end the show.

worldchampiongraphic.jpg
uschampiongraphic.jpg

Christian's Smackdown:

I thought the show was extremely well put together. You one-upped your opponent, as far as I'm concerned, by addressing more issues. Adding matches for the following week. And finding a way to bring your roster almost completely onto the show.

Profit was only hand-picking two individuals to compete for the Intercontinental title. To me, I didn't much approve just because when it's a vacant Championship, and one that's meant to hold almost as much legacy as your Heavyweight title, you can't just slap two guys in the vacant slot and decide a winner.

Christian, you did one better (to me) as you're addressing the situation with a Fatal Four Way. While it's only two guys more, it's the fact that in a single's match, only one guy truly has a shot to win. But in a 4-way, it's anyone's guess.

Shawn Michaels, John Cena & Edge all advancing, I approve of. I tossed around the idea of red repping you, because you pushed Punk in the Heavyweight scene though. :disappointed: He doesn't belong anywhere near it, not right now, anyways. On that note, John Morrison truly didn't either, but Morrison (to me) deserves the push more than Punk.

I get why Punk advanced, and I doubt Punk will top the likes of Cena or H.B.K., but I'm unsure on where Edge will rank with you. I'm watching you closely. :glare: Anyways, as I said, I get why Punk advanced, and that's because you decided to stick Morrison & Miz in the Tag match-up.. wise choice, but not really "original".

A small tip. You clearly don't have to do it, just my opinion here. Create NEW Tag Teams. While having the like's of Miz & Morrison as a fall-back, creating and pushing a brand NEW Tag Team, will help you in originality.

I can't wait to see who the 6 individuals will be in your Cruiserweight match, nor can I wait to see who else will join Mysterio in the U.S. title match. On that note, I'm ALSO interested to find out if you're going anywhere with the Kingston confusion bit.

All in all, Christian, great show. Well done for your first time out. I would give you the nod on the overall first head-to-head run.. but Profit has the talent and ability to claim the lead and never look back at any time. Both of you did amazing jobs. I can't wait for the next installments.

Christian's Smackdown:

I thought the show was extremely well put together. You one-upped your opponent, as far as I'm concerned, by addressing more issues. Adding matches for the following week. And finding a way to bring your roster almost completely onto the show.

Profit was only hand-picking two individuals to compete for the Intercontinental title. To me, I didn't much approve just because when it's a vacant Championship, and one that's meant to hold almost as much legacy as your Heavyweight title, you can't just slap two guys in the vacant slot and decide a winner.

Christian, you did one better (to me) as you're addressing the situation with a Fatal Four Way. While it's only two guys more, it's the fact that in a single's match, only one guy truly has a shot to win. But in a 4-way, it's anyone's guess.

Shawn Michaels, John Cena & Edge all advancing, I approve of. I tossed around the idea of red repping you, because you pushed Punk in the Heavyweight scene though. :disappointed: He doesn't belong anywhere near it, not right now, anyways. On that note, John Morrison truly didn't either, but Morrison (to me) deserves the push more than Punk.

I get why Punk advanced, and I doubt Punk will top the likes of Cena or H.B.K., but I'm unsure on where Edge will rank with you. I'm watching you closely. :glare: Anyways, as I said, I get why Punk advanced, and that's because you decided to stick Morrison & Miz in the Tag match-up.. wise choice, but not really "original".

A small tip. You clearly don't have to do it, just my opinion here. Create NEW Tag Teams. While having the like's of Miz & Morrison as a fall-back, creating and pushing a brand NEW Tag Team, will help you in originality.

I can't wait to see who the 6 individuals will be in your Cruiserweight match, nor can I wait to see who else will join Mysterio in the U.S. title match. On that note, I'm ALSO interested to find out if you're going anywhere with the Kingston confusion bit.

All in all, Christian, great show. Well done for your first time out. I would give you the nod on the overall first head-to-head run.. but Profit has the talent and ability to claim the lead and never look back at any time. Both of you did amazing jobs. I can't wait for the next installments.

Thanx for the feedback. I pushed Punk over Morrison because I wanted to capitalize on the fact that nothing ever really developed out of the whole Punk cashing in on Edge last time. I like Morrison better as well although he brings instant credibility to the tag division. Which is why I chose to use him and Miz in that matchup. Its the safe choice yes but a good one. Anyway thnx for the input and Profit should have Raw up in the next couple of days. I'm sure he'll have something nice for us all. We're getting quite a little following. Profit and I are striving to save BT.

raw-1.jpg

After an exciting and wild debut for RAW's GM, he will look to duplicate that and perhaps surpass his success as well. Profit made the huge announcement that the WWE Championship would be decided in a tournament, where eight men would compete in singles matches, with each man having to win in order to advance to Backlash and his chance at gold. Last week we witnessed Randy Orton and The Undertaker move on, as they both defeated their opponents. However, after Undertaker got the pinfall over Chris Jericho, he was ambushed by Randy Orton and laid out with an RKO. Undertaker is said to have been in more than a foul moode after these events transpired, and surely the deadman will be looking for some revenge in response to Orton's attack. Has Randy dug his own grave?

Also, RAW's GM has made a big announcement concerning the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Profit has come up with a unique way to determine what man deserves to fight for the title at Backlash, as he will be teaming up superstars over the next few weeks and having them go against other teams of superstars that he puts together. The last team standing victorious when the dust settles will then be the two men competing for the Intercontinental Championship at Backlash. How will anyone work together with someone that they know could be their opponent at Backlash? What odd tag teams will RAW's GM put together? It all starts this week on RAW as Evan Bourne will be teaming with Matt Hardy to take on Santino and Helms. The winning team will move on to next week to face another team, until Backlash.

Next, Christian will be taking on up-and-comer Jack Swagger in a singles bout. After last week's loss, can Christian bounce back and gain some momentum? Or will Swagger begin his career on RAW with a victory? One thing that may work against Christian is not having his mind on the competition, as Chris Jericho got into his head last week on RAW. What interest Jericho has in Christian is unknown, but there is no doubt that has interest in him. Will these two cross paths again?

And finally, we have two more matches in the tournament taking place, as Triple H will take on Big Show as well as Batista going up against JBL. All four men realize that they can have their dreams of winning the Championship come crashing down with a loss, so each man will be looking to do whatever they can to ensure victory. Which two men will join Orton and Undertaker in the second round of the tournament?

Confirmed Matches
Evan Bourne & Matt Hardy vs Santino & Helms
Christian vs Jack Swagger
Triple H vs Big Show
Batista vs JBL

backlashposter.jpg

Updated Backlash Card:

World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Finals
??? vs ???

WWE Championship Tournament Finals
??? vs ???

United States Championship Fatal Four Way
Rey Mysterio vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

Intercontinental Championship Finals (Strange Bedfellows Gauntlet)
??? vs ???

WWE Tag Team Championship (Raw vs Smackdown Open Challenge)
Miz & Morrison vs ???

I liked Smackdown, it was solid and it all made sense. One thing to "me" though, is the way you're (both of you) writing matches. While this idea didn't strike me before either, I have a good idea (which I stole off Will).

In WZCW, I'm fairly sure it's Will who writes his match to show the importaant details at the start of finish of the match, but in the middle of the match it's just "the general idea". Here: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=846164&postcount=4 That's what I'm talking about. Obviously you would need it NOT NEAR as long as that. Something more: Paragraph *Middle* Paragraph. If you know what I mean, if you don't, don't worry, I explained it beyond poorly.

But at the moment, I have nothing else to say except good work and Will won't hurt you, if you don't hurt Edge.

raw-1.jpg

WWE Monday Night RAW!
Live from Denver, Colorado

Footage from last week begins the night, as a video airs showing Randy Orton getting his hand raised in victory last week. This is followed by The Undertaker getting his hand raised, then the video shows Orton running down to the ring in slow motion and sliding in, the two men exchange rights and lefts and then comes the RKO heard around the world. The video has a close up of the cold and evil expression on Orton's face, with just the slightest smirk on the pompous young superstar. As footage ends the RAW theme blasts throughout the sold out arena, as fans are eagerly anticipating another superb show from the WWE. Their are some fans still boo'ing at the video footage just shown, as pyro goes off from the stage. Camera's pan throughout the audiance, who are all standing in excitement, and then we see Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole at the announce table. Cole is doing a strange dance to the RAW theme, as King looks on in embarrassment while fans sitting directly behind them are sarcastically encouraging Cole to keep dancing.. which he does.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to WWE's flagship show, Monday Night RAW! Tonight, Cole, we will.. Cole, will you stop!"

Michael Cole: "I'm just groovin' to the vintage beat, King. The fans are loving it, i'm not a bad dancer at all!"

Jerry "The King" Lawler: "Yeah, you tell yourself that.. anyway, as I was saying, tonight we have two more Championship tournament matches set to take place!"

Michael Cole: "Thats right, as Triple H will face off against Big Show in one and also we will see Batista square off against JBL! This is going to be quite a night for both the superstars, and our fans."

The arena goes quiet as RAW's theme fades out, until...

[YOUTUBE]pMaGqrYfRJ4[/YOUTUBE]​

Orton, DiBiase, and Rhodes walk out to massive heat from the crowd. They all walk down the ramp slowly, staring over the crowd with blank expressions. Orton climbs up the steps as his lackies slide in the sides of the ring, DiBiase rips the microphone out of Lillian Garcia's hand and gives it to Orton.

Randy Orton: "Now, i'm sure you all want to hear about what I did last week. Well, you're just going to have to wait because I have some other business to tend to right now, and that business involves two of the greatest young talents in this business that are standing in this ring with me. DiBiase, Rhodes, these guys are the future. You see, they got tired, just as I did, of seeing all these guys from the past get all the glory. Despite the fact that those old men are past their primes, despite the fact that they can barely last 15 minutes in a ring out here, they just don't know when to say when. Thats why DiBiase and Rhodes joined up with me, because I am the brightest star this company HAS!"

The crowd boo's, as Orton looks them over with an intense stare.

Randy Orton: "And realizing that, they knew I could bring them along. They knew I could show them the ropes, teach them how to be a success in this business. So, when an opportunity found it's way to me, I had to take it. The opportunity i'm speaking of, is the WWE Tag Team Championship. I heard that Smackdown's GM issued a challenge to any RAW tag team for Backlash, where the Tag Team Championship would be on the line. Now, I don't watch Smackdown, it's beneath me. But I heard this from someone, and I made sure it was fact. Is there any doubt who should represent RAW at backlash? No, not if you look past any pathetic jealousy one might have of the talent these two men are filled with. So, Christian, you found yourself opponents. And thats good news for us, thats good news for RAW, but thats BAD news for you!"

Orton lowers his microphone, and smirks. Then someone else decides to chime in...

Carlito: "Yo, Orton. Hey, buddy. Over here."

Orton's head darts toward the rampway, where Carlito and Primo Colon are standing. Rhodes and DiBiase move next to Orton, and are ready for a fight.

Carlito: "Calm down guys, it's cool. I just had to come out here and fill you in on something, I feel it's my duty to inform you three that RAW's GM Profit has granted me and Primo a match against Rhodes and DiBiase for tonight. And the winner of that match will face off against The World's Greatest Tag Team next week on RAW for the right to represent RAW at Backlash, now that.. that's cool."

The fans cheer, as Orton's face twitches a bit in anger. Suddenly the lights go out, and loud gongs can be heard. There are a total of three of them, then the lights come back on, and the crowd goes nuts! Undertaker is standing behind Orton, DiBiase, and Rhodes. The three Legacy members havn't noticed him yet and are in a fighting stance, until they turn around and Orton gets hit with a hard uppercut. Rhodes and DiBiase attack the deadman, giving Orton time to roll out of the ring to safety, however his buddies aren't so lucky. Undertaker gives DiBiase a big boot, then chokeslams Rhodes to the mat. He waits for DiBiase to stand, and then grabs him by the neck, he looks over at Orton and delivers a chokeslam to DiBiase all the while not taking his eyes off Randy. Orton yells at him, and teases getting back in the ring to avenge his fallen allies, but only manages to take a few steps toward the ring and eventually starts heading backwards up the ramp as we cut to commercial.

Match #1 - Evan Bourne & Matt Hardy vs Helms & Santino w/Beth Pheonix
Matt Hardy is out first, he receives a pop from the crowd, as he enters the ring and awaits his 'partner'. Evan Bourne soon follows, to another pop, he enters the ring and him and Hardy look at each other. They begin discussing strategies for the match, and how they plan on being able to work together. Helms is out next, he gets heat from the audiance and enters the ring. Santino follows, being accompanied by his girlfriend, Beth Pheonix. Santino walks up to Helms, and reaches his hand out for him to shake.

Santino: "Don't worry my partners, I am the toughest kid in the towns, we can do this."

Helms reluctantly shakes his partners hand, as the match begins with Helms and Hardy. Helms immediatly puts Hardy in a headlock, and brings him to the mat. He lets go and rolls to Hardy's leg, which he grabs and yanks back. Matt is able to counter this by getting up with Helms still grabbing his leg, Matt hops on his one foot a few times then jumps and delivers a nice enziguiri. Hardy picks up Helms and walks him to his corner, then tags in Bourne. Bourne hops over the top rope, he and Hardy then hit a double suplex on Helms and Bourne gets a near fall out of it. Bourne waits for Helms to stand, then runs and connects on a hurricanrana for a two count, as Helms is able to kick up. Bourne grabs his opponent by the head and begins to lift him, but Helms nails some hard elbows to Bourne's stomach causing him to loose his grip. Helms then delivers a neckbreaker, before managing to make the tag to Santino. Santino gets in and struts around Bourne, who is on all fours trying to recover from the neckbreaker. Santino taunts his opponent, only to get rolled up into a pin for a very near fall. Santino gets to his feet and yells at the referee, saying that Bourne isn't playing fair. Bourne comes up from behind him and delivers a bulldog, he pulls Santino to his corner and tags in Matt Hardy. Matt climbs the turnbuckle and jumps off, hitting the downed Santino with a leg drop. Beth Pheonix senses her man is in trouble, so she climbs up on the apron, causing Hardy and the referee to walk over. Santino slowly gets to his feet and spins Matt around, then nails a DDT. He smiles and gets to his feet, pointing to Beth and shouting about how she's his favorite lady. Then, running out from the audiance, Mickie James grabs Beth's leg and pulls her down to the ground outside the ring. The two women begin exchanging right hands, as Santino looks worried, he walks over to the ropes and looks down at the women, yelling at Mickie to back off of his lady. Matt Hardy takes advantage of this, as he hits Santino from behind causing him to run into his partner, Helms. Helms falls to the ground below, and as Santino turns around he is hit with the Twist Of Fate. Matt Hardy makes the cover, and gets the victory for his team. Hardy and Bourne are moving on to face another team next week in the Intercontinental Championship strange bedfellows tournament.

Winners: Evan Bourne & Matt Hardy

Camera's now cut backstage, where Todd Grisham is standing outside of RAW GM Unholy Profit's room. The door opens, and Profit walks out in a suit and tie and he greets Grisham.

Todd Grisham: "Sir, I understand that you had an announcement you'd like to make about what transpired at the beginning of the show?"

RAW GM Unholy Profit: "Thats correct, Todd. Last week Orton decided to attack another superstar, The Undertaker, after his match. And now, to open the show tonight, Undertaker assaulted all three members of Legacy. I can't, and I won't, have this happen on my show. There must be order, and there will be. That is why I am adding both Orton and The Undertaker to the tag team match later tonight featuring Carlito and Primo going against Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes. So it will now be a 6 man tag, and the rule still applies that the winning tag team will move on to face The World's Greatest Tag Team next week for the right to represent RAW at Backlash."

Match #2 - Christian vs Jack Swagger
Before either man comes out, Chris Jericho's music plays as he walks down the stage to a chorus of boo's. He walks around the ring and to the announce table, where he will apparently be doing some commentary for the match.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: "Well, I guess we are going to be joined by Chris Jericho for this match. What's your interest in Christian, Jericho?"

Chris Jericho: "First off, King, you should welcome a guest when they arrive.. especially someone of my status. My interest in Christian is in the way he is carrying himself now that he's returned, it's disgraceful and pathetic."

Michael Cole: "How is embracing the fans pathetic? The fans are what make the WWE so great, Jericho. I mean, earlier tonight I even danced for them, and they loved it!"

Chris Jericho: "You know what, Cole, I would suggest you keep your mouth shut and let the real commentators do their job.. okay? No one gives a damn about you dancing, your nothing but a two-bit hack."

Cole wipes away a single tear from his eye as Jack Swagger makes his way to the ring. Swagger climbs in and looks at Jericho, as the crowd boo's him. Christian makes his entrance next, to massive cheers, he walks to the ring with his eyes deadset on Jericho. The bell rings and both men lock up, Swagger backs Christian into the corner but Christian reverses it and puts Swagger in the corner. He then begins to chop away at Swaggers chest, and whips him into the ropes. Christian sets up to back body drop him but get's kicked right in the face.

Chris Jericho: "Oh! Looks like poor Christian's going to need some new teeth after that one, maybe his precious fanbase can buy him some."

Swagger hits a suplex on Christian, and goes for a cover but only gets barely a two count. Swagger picks up Christian and tosses him into the ropes, then hits a closeline on him as he runs back. He smirks and goes for a leg drop, and hits it. Swagger then grabs Christian by the head and puts him in a sleeperhold, as the referee is checking on Christian. The fans are now trying to give Christian momentum as they cheer for him, Christian acknowledges this by slowly getting onto one knee and hitting Swagger with right hands in his ribs causing Swagger to let him go. Christian kicks him in the gut and runs off the ropes, upon return he jumps and hits a forearm smash. He goes for a cover, but it's only a two count. Jericho notices Christian looking at him, so he stands up out of his chair causing Christian to stare at him. Jericho motions for him to come fight, as Christian is about to do so, but Swagger spins him around and attempts a Gutwrench Powerbomb! Christian is able to reverse and fall behind Swagger, he hits a reverse DDT for a pin but only gets a two count. Christian now stands up and is motioning for the crowd to cheer, really playing up to them in order to anger Jericho.

Chris Jericho: "You see this? This is disgusting, what he's doing is disgraceful. (shouting at Christian) Hey! It's a wrestling match, not a popularity contest!"

Christian laughs and points at the crowd, getting even more cheers. He walks back to Swagger who is still down, and reaches down to pick him up, but the time Christian took to work the crowd has backfired as Swagger had the time to recover and rolls up Christian in a small package pin for the three count and the victory!

Winner: Jack Swagger

Chris Jericho: "Thats what happens when you rely on these pathetic fans, thats what happens when you strive to be cheered for by these lowlife morons that fill our arena's. Christian didn't believe me last week, but maybe this will open his eyes to the truth."

Jericho stands up and takes off the headset and sarcastically claps as he and Christian stare each other down, then RAW's GM Unholy Profit walks out onto the stage holding a microphone.

RAW GM Unholy Profit: "Excuse me, Jericho.. Christian. I have some news for the both of you, and you quite frankly arn't going to like it. You both failed to advance in the tournament for the WWE Championship last week, but each of your talents can't be denied. So, I am booking the both of you in a match for next week. Christian, Jericho, you will be teaming up to take on the winners of tonights Intercontinental Championship strange bedfellows tournament, Evan Bourne and Matt Hardy."

The crowd cheer, as Christian and Jericho both have confused and angry looks on their faces. Both men are sure to be glad that they will have a chance to win the Intercontinental Championship, but judgeing by the look on their faces they can't fathom the thought of having to work together to get to that opportunity for gold. RAW cuts to a commercial break, as both men stare each other down once again.

Match #3 - Batista vs JBL
Batista is out first, normal loud pop for him as he stands on the ramp and looks over the crowd with a smile on his face. He does his typical taunt, as pyro goes off behind him, he walks down to the ring with an intensity in his eyes, as he awaits his opponent. The bells are heard, and out comes JBL with his white towel around his neck, he snears at the crowd who are giving him a not-so-warm welcome. He enters the ring, as both men stare at each other and the bell rings. Batista goes to lock up with JBL but gets punched in the face instead, JBL then keeps up his fist attack but after a few blows gets blocked and receives some right hands of his own from Batista. Batista knocks JBL to the mat with a stiff shot, and begins stomping on him until JBL eventually is able to roll out of the ring. JBL stands up and rubs his chin, where he took that hard punch, and takes a few moments to recover before entering the ring once again as the referee had reached a count of 5. The two men this time do lock up, but only for a moment as JBL again throws a cheap shot, this time in the form of a knee to Batista's groin. The referee warns JBL that he could be disqualified but JBL ignores him as he continues his assault on Batista, pounding away at his back. He tosses Batista into the ropes and hits a powerslam as Batista comes running back, JBL hooks the leg and gets a two count. JBL looks over to the corner, where he had set his towel, he seems to have some sort of a plan and stands up. He begins to walk toward it, but Batista is back on his feet and grabs JBL from behind. Batista delivers a monstorous release german suplex on JBL! He goes for the pin, and almost gets the victory but JBL kicks out at the last second. Batista picks JBL up and suplexes him to the mat, then lifts him again and hits a hard closeline knocking JBL to the ground. He waits for JBL to get up, gearing up for another closeline, but JBL ducks and Batista takes out the referee! Batista looks at the referee with a bit of concern, then turns around and gets hit with a DDT! JBL see's that the referee is down now, and walks over to his towel and picks it up, he turns around and walks to Batista. Batista is on his knee's trying to get up and regroup, JBL walks over to him and bends down to yell and taunt at him, Batista out of nowhere grabs JBL and lifts him then hits a huge spinebuster. The referee is down still, as Batista signals that it's time for the Batista Bomb. He tucks JBL's head between his knees and raises his arm, then lifts him up in the powerbomb position but JBL still had a grasp on that towel and smashes it against Batista's head causing him to drop JBL and fall lifelessly to the mat! How could a towel do such damage? JBL gets up slowly and uncovers a cowbell that was inside the towel! JBL tosses it outside the ring as the referee is reviving, he gets on Batista and hooks his legs as the referee slowly makes the three count.

Winner: JBL

JBL walks quickly to the back, as he knows he just cheated his way to victory and doesn't want to stick around long enough for Batista to lash out. Batista exits the ring and receives some cheers and claps from the crowd, as he hangs his head in dissapointment as he walks to the back. After a few moments someone decides to make an appearance...

[youtube]W8CyIsU6upk[/youtube]​

Tommy Dreamer walks out onto the stage, he raises his hands in the air to acknowledge the cheering crowd, he smiles at the response. As he begins to walk down the ramp his smile soon turns to a look of seriousness, he climbs up the steel steps and into the ring, receiving a microphone upon entering it. He raises the microphone to speak, but gets drowned out by "E-C-DUB" chants. Dreamer grins and lowers the mic, he thrusts his arm and begins chanting with them.

Tommy Dreamer: "Thank you, each and everyone of you. This right here is why I am in this business, because of the fans. Because of the adrenaline rush we, as superstars, get as we exit through that curtain and out onto that stage. Y'know, my career with ECW is well documented. I loved that company, the people in it, and those hardcore fans that stayed true to our organization. It was a family in ECW, and now that the WWE has temporarily suspended production of ECW.. well, I couldn't let it go without coming out here and saying a few things. You people, you're nothing but overmerchandised moron's!"

The crowds cheers and support for Dreamer are quickly changed to boo's and anger.

Tommy Dreamer: "You people are ignorant to what wrestling is all about, you have been brainwashed into loving superstars that are mere spokesmodels for products, products that you all happily run out and purchase. And why? Because your fans of the wrestler? Or because you have some unwarranted feeling that a piece of that superstar is with you, just because you wear what they wear? I'm sick of it, i'm so damn sick of it. In ECW as well as the WWE I have given my blood, sweat, and tears. The difference between those two organizations, the fans in ECW actually RESPECTED what I and many others went through to perform for YOU people. But what happens here? You people want to watch only your favorite superstars, the ones with the smallest amount of talent. You change the channel at home when guys like me compete, or in the case of you people here.. you go on your bathroom break. IT MAKES ME SICK DAMNIT! Well, i'm not going to let ECW die. As long as i'm breathing, ECW is alive. So next week, live here in front of you ignorant fans, i'm going to issue an open challenge to whatever measurable talent the WWE has. And this won't be any normal match, because after being drafted to RAW I told Profit that I would not compete in any match unless it was hardcore. So, the WWE Hardcore Championship WILL be reinstated, and next week I will carry it. Not for me, certainly not for you people, but for the TRUE wrestling fans out there. For the ECW family, and for the ECW name."

Tommy Dreamer drops the microphone, as the crowd boo's him intensely. He walks to the back as we cut to commercial.

Match #4 - Triple H vs Big Show
Big show comes out first, a mixed reaction for the giant superstar as he enters the ring and looks intently toward the ramp awaiting his opponent. After a few moments go by, "It's time to play the game!" blasts over the arena and the fans go wild with cheers as Triple H walks out onto the stage. He looks to his left, then to his right, then spits water into the air and flexes. Triple H walks to the ring and climbs in, tossing his water bottle out into the audiance beforehand. The bell rings, and Triple H paces around big show, sizing him up. Big Show lunges at Trips, but Trips moves and stomps at the back of the knee of Show. Show just turns around and chops Trips in the head though, knocking him to the mat. Triple H quickly gets back to his feet, realizing that he can't stay on the ground as it's a vulnerable area to be against someone as gigantic as the Big Show. Trips then goes at Show with some punches, which only phase the big man a little bit as he again knocks down Trips, this time with a closeline. Big Show doesn't give Triple H time to get up this time, instead he grabs the downed Trips by the throat and lifts him into the air and throws him into the turnbuckle. Show then runs at Trips and hits him with a big splash, as Triple H then falls to one knee holding his chest with one hand and grasping the rope for support with the other. Big Show smirks, and walks over to Triple H, he grabs him by the head and slams it into his knee, then picks him back up and hits a headbut on him. Triple H is getting dominated so far, and is on the ground trying to recover. Big Show walks over and steps on him, putting his whole weight onto his chest, then steps off and laughs. Show then sets Triple H up in the corner again, and runs at him, but Triple H catches Show with a high knee to his head! Show falls down for the first time in the match, but quickly gets to one knee, Triple H makes sure he can't get up any farther as he hammers away with right hands and kicks to Big Show. Show manages to grab Triple H's foot and push him away and onto the ground, giving him time to stand back up. He waits for Triple H to stand up and then runs at him, but Triple H uses his momentum to his advantage as he lifts him up and hits a spinebuster on the big man. Triple H has all the momentum now, and it's fueling him as he is standing and taunts that it's time to end this. Big Show stands up, gets a kick to the gut, and gets hit with the Pedigree! Triple H covers the big man, and picks up the victory to move on in the tournament!

Winner: Triple H

Camera's cut backstage, where Todd Grisham is now standing by with The Legend Killer himself, Randy Orton. Before Grisham can even begin to ask a quesion, Orton grabs his arm and places the microphone in front of him.

Randy Orton: "I'm not hear to answer any questions, I owe nothing to you nor do I owe anything to the fans. Undertaker, you put your hands on Legacy, and that is something that will be resolved tonight. People throw around words like respect, and legend when they refer to you Undertaker. Well, those arn't the words I would use to describe you. Your washed up, Undertaker. Your a low budget magic act, an old man hanging on to the way things used to be and not moving on with the times. You can't scare me with your mind games, and I want you to listen and listen close.. you arn't the only one that has tricks up their sleeve. You remember that Undertaker, because tonight you will be the fool left wondering just what in the hell happened."

RAW cuts to commercials, as our main event is up next!

Main Event - Legacy vs The Undertaker & Carlito & Primo Colon
Legacy is out first, massive heat for them, probably worst of the night. They slowly walk their way to the ring, each man seemingly slithering down the stage. They climb in and huddle up, discussing plans for the match. Carlito and Primo are out next, medium pop for them as they walk down to the ring, giving high fives to some fans along the way. They wait outside the ring for their partner, a few silent moments go by and then the lights go out and Undertakers theme plays over the arena. Fans are on their feet, cheering loudly, as Take walks out onto the smokey stage. He slowly makes his way down toward the ring, then climbs up the steps and inside. He grasps his hat with his hands and takes it off, as he looks at Orton and rolls his eyes in the back of his head. Orton directs Rhodes to start off, and he will be going against Carlito. Carlito got an early advantage, as he ducked a closeline and hit a back body drop. He followed this up with an armbar submission, but had to break the hold when Cody reached the ropes. Carlito goes for a punch but gets it blocked, as Cody then rakes his eyes and whips him into his teams corner. Cody tags in DiBiase, as both men stomp away at Carlito until he falls on his ass in the corner. Cody is forced to leave by the referee, as DiBiase hits a running knee to Carlito in the corner. He picks him up and gives him a scoop slam, then tags Rhodes back in. The two men work together, as DiBiase delivers an atomic drop and Cody follows it up with a closeline to Carlito. DiBiase leaves the ring, as Rhodes goes to work on Carlito with stomps to his legs and arms, much like what Orton would do. Rhodes picks up Carlito and tosses him into the ropes, as Carlito comes back he is hit with a knee to the gut causing him to flip to the mat. Fans are trying to get behind Carlito, as he desperatly needs to make a tag, Rhodes tags in Orton and they both give Carlito a double backdrop. Orton stalks the downed Carlito with a grin, he tilts his head toward his opponents corner and stares at Undertaker. He picks up Carlito by the hair not taking his eyes off Taker, Carlito then slaps away Ortons hands from his head and hits a jawbreaker! Both men are down, and Carlito is dragging himself to his corner, where Undertaker has his hand extended as far as he can as he really wants to get in the match. Carlito gets closer, but Orton grabs his foot stopping him from reaching his destination, as Taker was just fingertips away from getting tagged in. Orton pulls Carlito toward him and hits his version of the backbreaker, leaving Carlito laid out on the ground. Orton walks to his corner and tags in DiBiase, he whispers something in his ear as he exits through the ropes onto the apron. DiBiase hits Carlito with an underhook DDT, and then for some reason walks toward Undertaker, he shouts at him and taunts him. As this is happening, Orton has hopped off the mat and has slowly and carefully moved around the ring without being seen. He gets right behind Undertaker, who is still distracted by DiBiase, and Orton then grabs Taker's legs and pulls them causing Taker to fall and hit his head on the edge of the ring apron. Taker shakes off the blow, and spins around quickly to see Orton. He walks toward him as Orton walks steadily backwards up the ramp, egging Undertaker on the entire way. The two men vanish behind the curtains and backstage, as we now have a regular tag team match on our hands. As the referee and Primo were watching this unfold, Rhodes and DiBiase had double teamed Carlito and DiBiase hit the Million Dollar Dream. Rhodes knocks Primo off the apron and tells the referee to make the count, which he does, as Legacy are victorious.

Winners: Legacy

Rhodes and DiBiase celebrate in the ring for a bit, as camera's now cut backstage where they have caught up with Undertaker and Orton who are now in the parking lot. Orton is barking insults at Undertaker, who has a pissed off look on his face. As he gets closer to Orton we see someone in a black ski mask hit Undertaker in the back of the head with a lead pipe, causing Undertaker to fall to the cement ground. Orton smiles, as the masked man walks over to him and stands next to him. Orton looks to the mystery man.

Randy Orton: "Good job, go get the car ready, when Cody and Ted get back here we have to leave."

Orton then turns his attention to Undertaker, who has yet to move. He gets down on his knees and puts his head close to Undertaker.

Randy Orton: "I told you that I had a trick up my sleeve, didn't I? You think you can stand in my way, you think you can stop me from becoming the WWE Champion? Thats not going to happen, you'll learn your place, or i'll take you out. DO YOU HEAR ME?! ANSWER ME! (arrogantly laughs) C'mon Deadman, not so tough now are you?"

Orton laughs sadistically, as DiBiase and Rhodes enter the picture now. A car pulls up and all three men get in, with the mystery man in the drivers seat. The car speeds off, as medical personal arrive on the scene to tend to the Undertaker. RAW fades to black with the scene of Undertaker lying motionless, and possibly unable to compete in the tournament next week.

Results:
Evan Bourne & Matt Hardy def. Helms & Santino
Jack Swagger def. Chris Jericho
JBL def. Batista
Triple H def. Big Show
Legacy def. Undertaker & Carlito & Primo Colon

Both RAW and SmackDown are looking very good, the talent is spread across the brands well and i like the 2 titles per brand and then interbranded titles.

The matches have alot of detail and are explained well.

Great shows guys, look forward to reading on.

wwesuperstars.jpg

WWE Superstars! - Hosted By Gene Okerland

WWE is introducing some new, innovative, programming. Continueing with the theme of "WWE Universe" it has been announced that the fans will be given the opportunity to ask their favorite superstars questions during a weekly show that will be hosted by Gene Okerland. Questions will be submitted beforehand, and each week a couple superstars will appear as guests on the show to answer the fans. The name of the show is "WWE Superstars" and for the debut it will feature RAW's general manager, Unholy profit, and RAW superstar Chris Jericho.

Fans are asked to submit their questions via PM, and the best ones will be selected and used during the show. The first installment is set to take place very soon, so WWE is asking the WWE Universe to send out all their questions as soon as they can. You can ask anything you like, and even have comments or opinions on the superstars guesting each week.

Debut Show Guests: RAW GM Unholy Profit, RAW Superstar Chris Jericho.

I like the above idea, this could prove to be very interesting.
And you'd be debuting before the actual WWE so we will see who puts on a better show - good luck with it

smackdownbanner3.jpg

WWE Friday Night Smackdown!
Live from Boston, Massachusetts

Opening Pyro coming out of the Smackdown set opens the show as a graphic is shown showing the two World Heavyweight Championship Tournament matches. CM Punk vs Edge and John Cena vs Shawn Michaels. Now we cut to the commentary booth where JR and Tazz call the action.

Jim Ross: Hello WWE Fans and Welcome to the show thats changing Friday Nights, Friday Night Smackdown! Tonight is gonna be one hell of a broadcast isn't that right Tazz?

Tazz: No doubt about it JR tonight's show is gonna be phenomenal I can't wait.

[youtube]9GE5uT6DENU[/youtube]​

Edge is out in his leud crewd and tattoed custom t-shirt. He stops at the top of the ramp and does his classic rockstar pose before entering the microphone in hand. The crowd is booing wildly at the Rated R superstar before he can even start speaking.

Edge: Shut up! I said Shut up!

The crowd finally calms down so Edge can speak his peace and leave their ring.

Edge: All of you listen up. You all need to realize that I am the Rated R superstar. I am the top superstar and I don't want or need your respect. But I have earned it. I have won eight world championships in three years. I'm on pace to be the greatest superstar of all time. I am above facing CM Punk now I recommend he comes down to my ring and forfeits this match tonight right now so I can advance and he doesn't have to be embarrased.

[youtube]TDBg_pOi2_Q[/youtube]​

CM Punk: Listen up Edge. I know why you don't want to face me tonight. It's because your afraid. I've beaten you before. In fact I defeated you for my first World Heavyweight Championship and you ran scared back to Smackdown. Well now I'm on Smackdown and I am relishing this opportunity to beat you again.

Edge: You know what Punk. You know what. I don't have to deal with this. I'm outta here I'll see you later on tonight.

As Edge is getting ready to leave he turns back around and tries to spear Punk. Only for Punk to catch him and hit him with the GTS. The crowd cheers wildly as Punk leaves the ring.

Cruiserweight Championship Texas Tornado Match
The Brian Kendrick is out first along with Ezekial Jackson. Followed up by TJ Wilson and Natalya. Then Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston. Gregory Helms comes out next followed by Evan Bourne last. Kendrick and Wilson go at it in one corner while Mysterio starts out with Helms and Kofi starts off with Bourne. Helms gives a couple of forearm shots at Mysterio and runs off the ropes and gets backdropped by Rey. Bourne does a standing shooting star on the fallen Helms. Then Kofi calls out Boom Boom and him and Rey do the 420 legdrop. TJ Wilson comes off the top and delivers a springboard elbow drop on helms next. Kendrick is the only one who hasn't attacked Helms yet. He starts to dance around the ring but before he does so he attacks Wilson instead. He grabs him and throws Wilson out of the ring. All the faces gang up on Kendrick now. Mysterio places Kendrick up top and goes up top for a hurrancanrana. Kofi and Bourne go for a double superplex and they all fall down in a tower of doom. Helms is ironically the only one up now and he goes to cover Mysterio but Rey kicks out. So he covers Kofi and he kicks out. He covers Bourne next and he kicks out. He goes to cover Kendrick and gets hit with the Kendrick. TBK goes for the cover but TJ Wilson breaks it up. He throws Kendrick over the top rope and climbs up top and hits a flying body press on the outside. Kofi gets up top next and does a missle drop kick onto both Kendrick and Wilson. Bourne gets up next and does a shooting star press on all three men. Back to the action in the ring Rey dropkicks Helms onto the middle rope and goes for the 619. He hits it and goes up top for the Springboard splash. He comes off the top and Kofi who is back in the ring hits the trouble in paradise kick on Mysterio. As he is going for the cover however Wilson locks Kingston in the sharpshooter and Kofi taps out.

Winner and New Cruiserweight Champion: TJ Wilson

Natalya places the championship around her fiancee and new champion TJ Wilson's waist when a familiar music plays throughout the arena. It's the music of Legendary WWE Hall of Famer the Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart and he's not alone he brought smackdown superstar Harry Smith with him.

Jimmy Hart: I have before me two of the brightest superstars in this industry today and the most dominant diva in the entire WWE. These three are all members of the Legendary Hart Family. They will carry on the legacy of the Hart family that Stu,Bret,Owen and Jim left behind.

Smackdown GM Christian Battlez comes out to address the situation.

Smackdown GM Christian Battlez: You know I expect great things from all of you. As the new Hart Foundation I expect you to lead this brand into the new generation. So I will reward you with these matches. TJ you will defend your title in an open challenge match at Backlash. Harry you will be in the United States title Fatal Four Way at Backlash and Natalya you will face a Raw diva for the Womens title at Backlash. That is all.

Miz & Morrison vs Jeff Hardy & R-Truth​
Morrison and Hardy start off the match. Morrison puts Hardy in a headlock. Jeff pushes Morrison off into the ropes when Morrison comes back Jeff backdrops him into the middle of the ring. Jeff tags into R-Truth. Truth throws a few right hands at Morrison then puts him into a headlock and gets suplexed by Morrison. Morrison lifts Truth up and kicks him in the gut. Then tags in Miz. Miz delivers a couple shots to the back of Truth and kicks him in the gut. Miz comes off the ropes and Truth hits a spinning foreram shot. Truth tags back out to Hardy who comes into the ring and clotheslines Morrison. Morrison gets back up and gets clotheslined again. Jeff lifts Morrison up and hits him with a DDT. He goes for the cover but only gets a two count. Jeff throws Morrison into the corner and goes for his hangtime dropkick but Morrison moves and Hardy's groin hits the post. Morrison drags Hardy away and tags in Miz. Who throws Hardy into the turnbuckle. Miz hits his turnbuckle clothesline. He signals for the Reality Check. He comes off the ropes and Truth comes in with the AX kick. Morrison clotheslines Truth over the top and Jeff hits a swanton bomb for a three count.

Winners: Jeff Hardy & R-Truth

Smackdown GM Christian Battlez: Excuse me but I believe Jeff Hardy & R-Truth have just earned themselves a tag team title shot so I'm adding the team of R-Truth and Jeff Hardy to the tag team title match at Backlash. Profit you can add another team as well. But just know whomever you choose won't be walking out with the tag team championships at Backlash.

Edge vs CM Punk
Edge and Punk start off locking up in the ring. Edge pulls off and rolls underneath the bottom rope to regain his composure. He walks around the ring while Punk climbs up top and starts to play to the crowd. Edge runs back in to take advantage of the situation. But Punk kicks him away and does a body press onto Edge. He covers him but only gets a two count. Edge rolls back under the ropes. But Punk follows him out this time. He chases him around. Edge gets back in the ring first followed by Punk. Edge stomps away at Punk as CM fell for his trick. Edge pulls him up by the hair and punches him a couple times. He throws Punk off the ropes and kicks him in the face with a hard big boot. Edge starts to rub it in to the crowd and laughs at them. Punk gets up and lifts Edge to his shoulders for the GTS. Edge rolls off his shoulders and hits a edge o matic. He hooks the leg for a two count. Edge goes to his corner and sets up for a spear. He runs at Punk but Punk hits a drop toehold and locks in the anaconda vice. Edge rolls punk over for a near fall. They both get to their feet and Edge hits an Impaler DDT. Edge covers him and gets a nearfall. He leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. When he comes back in Punk kicks him in the gut and grabs the chair he thinks about hitting Edge with the chair but when he finally swings Edge ducks and spears Punk for a three count.

Winner: Edge

Edge grabs another chair out form underneath the ring and is about to hit a conchairto on Punk when Cena and Michaels come out for the save. Cena looks over the ropes at Edge and threatens him and turns right around into cocked and loaded Sweet Chin Music. Michaels stands over Cena as we go to commercial break.

Umaga vs Kane
The two monsters stare each other down and Kane makes the first move hitting Umaga with a huge uppercut sending Umaga teetering against the ropes. Kane then clotheslines Umaga over and a frustrated Umaga pounds the apron with his fists. He gets back onto the apron and Kane hits another uppercut sending Umaga back to the floor. Kane follows Umaga out and they brawl all the way up the ramp as the ref reaches his ten count. They continue to brawl and Kane hits Umaga with a chokeslam on the steel ramp before leaving.

Double Countout

As Umaga heads up the ramp Regal and the Burchills come down the ramp. They look at Umaga and enter the ring. Regal grabs a mic and announces that the trio will now be known as the British Prime Ministry. Mr.Kennedy and MVP come out along with Michelle McCool and challenge them to a match.

British Prime Ministry vs Kennedy & MVP & Michelle McCool
Regal and Kennedy start off the match with Regal gaining the upper hand. Quick tags by the ministry isolate Kennedy. Burchill is in the ring now and Kennedy hits a jawbreaker and tags in MVP. MVP cleans house and hits the drive by on Burchill. He covers him but Regal breaks it up. Katie and Michelle get the tags and start to pull each others hair. Regal is fighting off both Kennedy and MVP on the outside. The ref is distracted by the chaos. Paul grabs a pair of brass knucks and punches McCool in the jaw. Katie covers her for the three count.

Winners: British Prime Ministry

The crowd is booing like crazy at the ministry. They cheer and clap for McCool as she gets put on a stretcher. MVP and Kennedy follow the EMT's out to her ambulance and follow along to the hospital.

Jim Ross: We're sorry you had to see that graphic footage folks. Our thoughts and prayers go out to McCool and her family we'll keep you updated as we find anything out.

John Cena vs Shawn Michaels
Cena comes out holding his jaw. When Michaels gets in the ring Cena goes crazy and attacks Michaels. The bell rings and Cena is firing away at Michaels. The ref tries to get Cena to stop but he won't have it. The ref counts to four and Cena still won't stop. The ref has to pry Cena off Michaels. Shawn is bleeding heavily out of his left eye and the ref asks if he wants to go on with the match. He nods and the match continues. Cena lifts him up and hits the FU. He covers him but gets a two count. Cena lifts Michaels up again for another FU but Michaels slides off and superkicks Cena. He can't capitalize for a cover though. Cena gets to his feet and Michaels wobbles to his. Cena trips him and locks him in the STFU. Michaels refuses to tap and eventually passes out form blood loss.

Winner: John Cena

Edge comes down the ramp along with the SD GM Christian Battlez

Smackdown GM Christian Battlez: Excuse me but I would just like to announce that Cena you will have to co exist with the man you just bloodied HBK and CM Punk against Edge and the Miz & Morrison next week in a six man tag team match. Thank You.

The show ends with Cena staring at the unconcious Michaels with Edge laughing.

backlashposter.jpg

Updated Backlash Card:

World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Finals
Edge vs John Cena

WWE Championship Tournament Finals
??? vs ???

United States Championship Fatal Four Way
Rey Mysterio vs DH Smith vs ??? vs ???

Intercontinental Championship Finals (Strange Bedfellows Gauntlet)
??? vs ???

WWE Tag Team Championship (Raw vs Smackdown Open Challenge Fatal Four Way)
Miz & Morrison vs R-Truth & Jeff Hardy vs ??? vs ???

Womens Championship ( Raw vs Smackdown Open Challenge)
Natalya vs ???

Cruiserweight Championship ( Raw vs Smackdown Open Challenge)
TJ Wilson vs ???

Battlez, that SmackDown didn't match R.A.W. Unlike Profit who made his second show better than the first, you took a step back. You didn't address the United States Championship at all or continue on in any way with the Kingston confusion. You wrote most of the matches fully out. The problem with that, is that they're hard to write. I applaud you for trying and while the matches were good, in reality they would last two or three minutes, the way you wrote them. Your first show says that you have great ability to write a show. Your latest show says that you have the ability to be lazy. Round two goes to Profit.

raw-1.jpg

Last week we all witnessed a brutal attack on The Undertaker, as a masked man laid the deadman out with a lead pipe. Legacy then got into a car with this mysterious man and took off out of the arena, leaving Undertaker to be taken care of from medical personel, with his condition still remaining questionable. RAW GM Unholy Profit is said to be angry over this, and may issue some punishment out to Legacy for their involvement in the attack, could this effect Orton's chances at competing in the tournament for the WWE Championship? Although it was announced that he is set to face off against Triple H, who advanced in the tournament last week, that could be overturned in light of what happened last week. One things for sure, neither Profit or Legacy are going to be happy about what each of them are doing.

Also, last week Tommy Dreamer made his feelings known to the WWE audiance, that he didn't respect them because they didn't respect "real wrestlers and real wrestling". He is set to challenge anyone in the locker room for the Hardcore Championship, which apparently has been reactivated. Who will step up and defend the WWE and it's fans against this ECW original? Will Dreamer be successful in his journey to keep a part of the ECW style alive? Tune in to find out!

Next, Christian and Chris Jericho have been at odds with one another over the past couple weeks, and now they will be forced to team up in the Intercontinental Championship strange bedfellows tournament. How will these two men co-exist? We saw last week that Evan Bourne and Matt Hardy have good chemistry in the ring, so Jericho and Christian will have to put aside any differences they have if they stand any chance at all of getting a victory.

Also, Smackdown! GM Christian Battlez made an announcement that RAW could book two tag teams in the match at Backlash for the WWE Tag Team Championship, Legacy is set to square off against The Worlds Greatest Tag Team for one of those spots but who will the second spot go to? Which one of these two teams can take claim to be the first one entered into the huge Backlash match? One thing to keep in mind as well, will RAW GM Unholy Profit punish the two young members of Legacy and take away this shot they have? All these questions will be answered live on RAW!

And finally, we have two more matches in the tournament taking place, as JBL will be taking on The Undertaker as well as Triple H going up against Randy Orton. It is unknown what shape Undertaker is in, if he can compete in the match at all remains a mystery. And as for Orton, the punishment he may receive could drastically effect his match as well, so with the upper edge can JBL and Triple H prevail in their matches?

Confirmed Matches
Big Show vs Batista
Tommy Dreamer vs ??? -WWE Hardcore Championship-
Evan Bourne & Matt Hardy vs Chris Jericho & Christian
Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes vs The Worlds Greatest Tag Team
The Undertaker vs JBL
Triple H vs Randy Orton

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads