• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Battlez and Profits BT Draft Room

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
The draft for me and Profit's new BT project coming soon to a forum near you is going to be held in this thread. Follow along and comment if you like once rosters are finalized we will start to work on shows. We can't remember any of the storylines we had going on from the last one and feel a fresh start is better. Once again Profit is taking Raw and I will be doing Smackdown. All titles are vacant and these are the titles on Raw as well as Smackdown.

Raw

WWE Championship
U.S Championship
Women's Championship
World Tag Team Championship

Smackdown

W.H Championship
I.C Championship
Divas Championship
WWE Tag Team Championship

Everything in this BT will be current except with the roster changes and the ppv start time we'll be starting after WM 25 but like Orton is still a 5 time WWE Champion. Etc. Also the Unified Tag Team titles are split up again so we can each have our own set. Enjoy.

Smackdown won the coin toss so I get the first draft choice and with my first selection im gonna take a superstar who still hasn't hit his prime. A man who will be a staple of the blue brand for years to come. I select "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton!

images

#1 Pick To RAW - Triple H

images

[QUOTE="The Olympic Hero" Christian Battlez;1150326]good guess. you must be psychic!...lol[/QUOTE]

lol...mind if do commentay on this draft...well at least for the next hour or so.

Well now that Triple H and Orton's rivalry is put to an end after WM I guess its time to pick someone who can feud with Orton for a long time. Someone his age someone like JOHN CENA!!!!

Well it looks like there will be Voices crying and white guys rapping on Friday Night, as John Cena and Randy Orton are heading to Smackdown!

Well, The it looks like Monday Nights are going from Rated PG to being Rated R, as Edge is RAW's second pick, what a Main Event scene on RAW already, with Edge and The Game, Triple H!

[QUOTE="The Olympic Hero" Christian Battlez;1150345]lmao can you be hired long term?[/QUOTE]

Sure, if ya serious send me show scripts before hand and I'll write my commentary, i can't be any worse than Michael Cole or Mike Adamle.

And The Peeps across the globe are going crazy, as that Creepy Little Bastard know as Captain Charisma Christain comes to Smackdown!

Oh My, Monday Nights just got a little bit darker with the arrival of The Deadman on Monday Night RAW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back