• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Battle Arena Tournament, Round One, Almost Over

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Class One is done; I'm positive Echelon will have the results up sometime tomorrow. Echelon has asked that I close the threads for Class Two, but, it looks like the polls are still open; just to be on the safe side, I will close them today around my lunchtime. As for Class 3, these will stay open until 11:59 PM on Thursday night.

Thank you to everyone that has participated, and a big thanks to Echelon for providing WZ with a tourny that has been very successful.

I set up the polls so that they'd stay open indefinately. I didn't put a timer on them.

I plan to have the Round 2 matches ready to go over the weekend.

If Gohan loses, it will be an injustice. He's nowhere near my favorite on the list, or in DB for that matter (Piccolo's amazing, sorry) but he's just so fucking OP that it's not even a contest.

What a shame Whitebeard lost.
Seems Luffy will win though so that gives me a reason to continue posting.
If only a Logia like Kizaru or Enel was entered into this, then One Piece couldn't loose.

1) Batman won, bitches. Despite the traitorous votes for Iron Man. Mr. Steve, I'm talking to you. :glare:

2) I got what, 13 votes for Joker? Hell yeah.

3) Onslaught should have murdered Yagami, a boy with a pocketbook. If he didn't win by a 100 vote ratio, something is wrong.

4) How's Penguin and Mr. Freeze doing?

Razor, you need to actually watch the Death Note movies. You will never call him just a boy with a pocketbook again.

EXE has the power to defeat Onslaught. However people might whip out the whole "step everywhere in one second" argument.

Do you not listen to anything Ech posts?

Onslaught is not being moved into Class 3. It's debatable if he's the most powerful in Class 2. My god, this is worse than when that one Japanese wrestler (Racism, bant) lost to Shawn Michaels.

But I guess my teasing of Doc has to end now, no use teasing when the match is over and done.

Yeah, Light lost. I'm not going to complain. IT was fair and square.

I just want you to watch the movies...because they're awesome.

Onslaught is not the most powerful character in Class 2. I have no doubt that EXE can defeat him. I intend to fight as hard as I can for EXE during the rest of this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back