Batista

lil bitch Kid

Getting Noticed By Management
First, I'd like to point out that I notice that I went away for a couple of days and all of a sudden, lil bitch goes silent. The impact I have on your life is, well, odd.

Now, more importantly, because frankly, anything is more important than lil bitch, Batista's return. If this guy could look anymore homosexual, I'm not sure how. The nose ring isn't new, but what was with the shaved eye brows? He looked like lil bitch Rayne's mom's echo cunt landing strip.

P.S. Since bitch boy Plagirino is still being a nazi censor **** because he can't handle the fact that I internet bitch slapped him and that fat cross dressing bastard Madden with every comment, I'll say it here:

- Raw had some decent wrestling.
-Billy Gunn has had a nice run, but I don't want him and Roady holding belts, but I think they will. This will lead to the Uso's winning the belts at Mania, and the Rhodes boys splitting for a match at Mania.
- it'd be fucking hilarious if Rikishi was driving the car that 'saved' Orton

Oh great big bitch you have returned to us. Those are some profound thoughts about Raw and WWE in general. Since you know everything, would it be 'fucking' hilarious if Chris Benoit was the driver? I wish you would write more of your great ideas and thoughts but alas, I understand why you cannot. If you wrote down all of your great thoughts, then those meanies from the main page (which is totally run by Slyfox, who may also be me and if I am Slyfox, I hope you can forgive me big bitch) would steal it from you. In fact, you should never post again cause they might steal your words of wisdom.

Also shouldn't nazi censor be censor nazi? Wait don't answer that question, Plagirino could be snooping around.

Batista's return. If this guy could look anymore homosexual, I'm not sure how.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

chris.jericho-2011-a-l.jpg

So all I got from that drivel is that you're a homophobe.

Yet you're into half naked oiled up dudes rolling around with each other.

Self hating?

Oh great big bitch you have returned to us. Those are some profound thoughts about Raw and WWE in general. Since you know everything, would it be 'fucking' hilarious if Chris Benoit was the driver? I wish you would write more of your great ideas and thoughts but alas, I understand why you cannot. If you wrote down all of your great thoughts, then those meanies from the main page (which is totally run by Slyfox, who may also be me and if I am Slyfox, I hope you can forgive me big bitch) would steal it from you. In fact, you should never post again cause they might steal your words of wisdom.

Also shouldn't nazi censor be censor nazi? Wait don't answer that question, Plagirino could be snooping around.

Who said anything about a dead murderer being funny? Oh wait, you did you sick little bastard? Or was it that you meant to change my post first, lil bitch?

And, no, I mean nazi censor.

So giving a cut-and-dry description of what a gay man is supposed to look like has nothing to do with being a homophobe?

Is that what was really said on here, in internetland?

So giving a cut-and-dry description of what a gay man is supposed to look like has nothing to do with being a homophobe?

I have a little sister who's favorite arguing tactic used to be to make extremely loaded implicating statements, then follow it with "oh, who, me? I never said that" if she was called on it. Fortunately, she outgrew it when she was about thirteen, and we've gotten along quite well ever since.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4738987 said:
There is no point in the OP.
No explicit point to the OP. The implicit point is that it had been a couple of days since people had rattled the bars on Sparky's cage, and he thought the zoo had closed down while he was still stuck inside.

Wait so it would be funny if Rikishi (a pretend attempted murderer) was driving but not Chris Benoit (a real murderer)? I find your taste in comedy confusing.

Not sure how I attempted to change your first post. Honestly, no idea what you mean by that.

I can get why he would censor Nazi stuff on a wrestling website. The place to be educated about one of the worst things human beings have ever done should not be done on an entertainment website.

Good thing he isn't a censor Nazi. I hate when people censor everything.

You're not crafty. This post is as embarassing to your family as the rest of them are.

Unlike you, family night in the 2.0 household doesn't involve sitting around a wrestling forum. If these are the best comments you have, then just give up on life.

Wait so it would be funny if Rikishi (a pretend attempted murderer) was driving but not Chris Benoit (a real murderer)? I find your taste in comedy confusing.

Not sure how I attempted to change your first post. Honestly, no idea what you mean by that.

I can get why he would censor Nazi stuff on a wrestling website. The place to be educated about one of the worst things human beings have ever done should not be done on an entertainment website.

Good thing he isn't a censor Nazi. I hate when people censor everything.

You know that Austin getting 'hit by a car' was about as real as any car crashes in movies, and a wrestling angle right? You also know that what Benoit did was inexcusable and that only a potential psychopath such as yourself can't see the difference, right?

You are the one who is assuming that what I said was a negative. That is a reflection of your beliefs, not mine, lil bitch.

Do you know what the word pretend means? Cause I used it in an important place.

At least I have potential at something.

I have a little sister who's favorite arguing tactic used to be to make extremely loaded implicating statements, then follow it with "oh, who, me? I never said that" if she was called on it. Fortunately, she outgrew it when she was about thirteen, and we've gotten along quite well ever since.

So, you getting outsmarted by your little sister is relevant to what, lil bitch? Do you agree with the other account's opinion that looking homosexual on television is a negative? I'm not the one that said that, remember, but you seem to think that that account's opinion is ok. Of course, your opinion of your own mother is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e, so it seems pretty obvious that you, lil bitch, are a pretty sick bastard.

You are the one who is assuming that what I said was a negative. That is a reflection of your beliefs, not mine, lil bitch.

If this guy could look anymore homosexual, I'm not sure how. The nose ring isn't new, but what was with the shaved eye brows? He looked like lil bitch Rayne's mom's echo cunt landing strip.

Rayne's right. This is too easy. You're like a choir boy compared to me. A choir boy, Pudd.

Do you know what the word pretend means? Cause I used it in an important place.

At least I have potential at something.

Do you know what the word psychopath means, because when the doctor and police call you one, it will be used in an important place, lil bitch?

So, you getting outsmarted by your little sister is relevant to what, lil bitch? Do you agree with the other account's opinion that looking homosexual on television is a negative? I'm not the one that said that, remember, but you seem to think that that account's opinion is ok. Of course, your opinion of your own mother is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e, so it seems pretty obvious that you, lil bitch, are a pretty sick bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back