Bar Room Confessional (Wink, Wink... Nudge, Nudge)

I love you all.

I want my avatar back.

I was an Eddie Guerrero fan before he died.

It is fucking hilarious when you fuckers make fun of me. GD, Coco, TM, and X in particular. Instead of making me mad, that shit makes me wanna laugh. Honorable mention goes to Murfish.

It is fucking hilarious when you fuckers make fun of me. GD, Coco, TM, and X in particular. Instead of making me mad, that shit makes me wanna laugh. Honorable mention goes to Murfish.

...and the internet tough guy routine starts? Is this when you'll start professing your superiority to everyone? Or just scoff like the mighty man you are? Seriously, I haven't been around here in a few months, and have gotten rusty with the various drama scripts.

I missed Razor. I never interact with him, but I like reading what he writes.

I'm mighty.

...and the internet tough guy routine starts? Is this when you'll start professing your superiority to everyone? Or just scoff like the mighty man you are? Seriously, I haven't been around here in a few months, and have gotten rusty with the various drama scripts.

:confused:

I was serious, they legitimately make me laugh. If you notice, when someone insults me, I just reward them with green rep or a smilie. Trying to prove that you're tough over the internet is just a big bottle of fail.

:confused:

I was serious, they legitimately make me laugh. If you notice, when someone insults me, I just reward them with green rep or a smilie. Trying to prove that you're tough over the internet is just a big bottle of fail.

Okay. It's just that usually when someone says "Mwahaha, your insults make me laugh." it's a part of a tough guy routine.

I was in the pool and saw a hot chick. I said to myself very quietly, "I'd pee in her butt". I beat her very much older and larger boyfriend in an underwater swimming contest as well.

YES. Only next time, mumble it to some nearby buddies. Then watch it spread like wildfire.

I never had a problem with you. Then you started talking trash to DIAR. That was uncool.

2) I've gone crazy. Multiple times.

Same here.

3) I legitimately missed FTS, Xfear, and 48.7 the most while I was gone.

I missed you as well bud. This place wasn't the same without you.

4) I've gone through the various stages of life as follows;

--Innocence
--Crazy epic druggy phase
--Sexual fiend
--Druggy
--Swore away drugs and sex
--Pot head
--Sex fiend
--Recreational pot smoker

You've basically described my life as well.

Confessions? Okay, here's a few...

1) I spent eight months in a rehab facility when I was fifteen.

2) I used to be a gigantic P.O.S.

3) I party much more then I let on in here.

4) I secretly wish M_F had a crush on me.

5) I hate Billy Joel

6) I used to be a Communist.

7) I miss Tenta.

8) TDigle impresses me with seemingly every non-spam post he makes.

That's all.

I never had a problem with you. Then you started talking trash to DIAR. That was uncool.

Same here.

I missed you as well bud. This place wasn't the same without you.

You've basically described my life as well.

Confessions? Okay, here's a few...

1) I spent eight months in a rehab facility when I was fifteen.

2) I used to be a gigantic P.O.S.

3) I party much more then I let on in here.

4) I secretly wish M_F had a crush on me.

5) I hate Billy Joel

6) I used to be a Communist.

7) I miss Tenta.

8) TDigle impresses me with seemingly every non-spam post he makes.

That's all.

<3 :worship:
:)

I used to be a full-fledged Christian preacher who bent the rules to convert people

I was an emo for a brief period

I have been suicidal twice in my life

I wish I was born in the 70's/80's

I do not wish to sleep with Mickie James

I make fun of you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back