Bacon & Blue cheeseburger.

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
That's what Wendy's has now. It just came out today I believe. Along with a premium fish sandwich. It's blue cheese spread, lettuce and tomato, one big pattie, and blue cheese crumbles, 4 strips of bacon. Doesn't look that appetizing to me. The fish sandwich > Fillet o' Fish.

That's what Wendy's has now. It just came out today I believe. Along with a premium fish sandwich. It's blue cheese spread, lettuce and tomato, one big pattie, and blue cheese crumbles, 4 strips of bacon. Doesn't look that appetizing to me. The fish sandwich > Fillet o' Fish.

Eh. I haven't seen it but it has bacon and I like bacon. It can't be any worse than the Fillet o' Fish... could it? :shrug:

I had a Mediterranean Burger on Friday, it consisted of your usual burger, lettuce, tomato, but had red peppers and cottage cheese on it. It was delicious.

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and keep doing what I do best: Order a Chicken Club and be done with it.

Wendy's FTMFW!

I had one today. The amount of different flavors can be a bit overpowering. It's pretty good though. Sauteed onions is on it, im not sure if I mentioned that. Lettuce and tomato. It's alright.

My black and blue burgers have the blue cheese inside the burger all melted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back