• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

awkward moments

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
I am laying on the couch in my bosses house. I was also at the bar. Witnessed a guy drop something in a girls drink. No one believes me. Brian told the cops.

Girl hates me. Even though I don't know her. Just looking out for her safety. That was obviously a quick fix. Bar guy meets drunk girl, buys girl drinks. Spikes em and takes her home... Then probably rapes her.

Awkward moments granted they don't involve drink spiking and rape can generally be funny, having friends walk in on you having drunk sex with one of their best friends, and being caught with your pants half way down your waist by a girl who is like a sister is always humourous.

I'm Brian, you cunt. I also don't know what happened. That bitch wouldn't let us give her a lift. The people I was with knew her. I didn't. People don't know when we're trying to help. Fuckin bitches.. Smh

You know you could have walked by and "accidentally" knocked her drink onto the floor or something, draw less attention to it

Yeah, here you good looking lady. Here's some alka seltzer to put in your drink right after you walk away. Quit being so stupid, you dumb fuck.

Suck it up for fuck's sake! You were lookin' out for her, that's all that matters.

Maybe she gets off on it and likes to get her drink spiked and she was pissed at you cos you ruined her and her partners night.

You could have just ran up to her and screamed, "You're about to get raped!", grabbed her and carried her out of the bar.

That is some heroic shit right there.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2715671 said:
You could have just ran up to her and screamed, "You're about to get raped!", grabbed her and carried her out of the bar.

That is some heroic shit right there.

Because yelling that at a chick then carrying her out isn't sketchy AT ALL.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2715706 said:
How so? He would be keeping her safe.

You're at a bar, minding your own business. Out of nowhere, I walk up and yell at a chick "You're going to get raped!" You then see me pick her up and carry her out. That seems a little bit on the sketchy side.

If everybody knew she was about to get roofied, then it would make sense, and even as you said, be heroic. But to someone who isn't in the know it would have to seem really weird.

You're at a bar, minding your own business. Out of nowhere, I walk up and yell at a chick "You're going to get raped!" You then see me pick her up and carry her out. That seems a little bit on the sketchy side.

If everybody knew she was about to get roofied, then it would make sense, and even as you said, be heroic. But to someone who isn't in the know it would have to seem really weird.

I certainly did not think about that when I was posting, I was genuinly attempting to give a helpful suggestion for the next time anybody who happened upon this thread witnessed an attempted rape by roofie. I thank you for clearing this up so that nobody used my plan that i did not think through as thoroughly as I should have.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2715718 said:
I certainly did not think about that when I was posting, I was genuinly attempting to give a helpful suggestion for the next time anybody who happened upon this thread witnessed an attempted rape by roofie. I thank you for clearing this up so that nobody used my plan that i did not think through as thoroughly as I should have.

You're plan is great for those who know what was going down. But for those who were unaware of the attempted date rape, it would be a little weird. So you'd have to make sure everyone was aware of the loser who was trying to date rape some poor girl.

I am laying on the couch in my bosses house. I was also at the bar. Witnessed a guy drop something in a girls drink. No one believes me. Brian told the cops.

Girl hates me. Even though I don't know her. Just looking out for her safety. That was obviously a quick fix. Bar guy meets drunk girl, buys girl drinks. Spikes em and takes her home... Then probably rapes her.

Unlucky but still funny.

Sarcasm doesn't translate over the internet sometimes. Especially when that person ( me in this case) was drunk and has yet to go to bed and I got to be up for work in like 4 hours...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back