awkward moments

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2715718 said:
I certainly did not think about that when I was posting, I was genuinly attempting to give a helpful suggestion for the next time anybody who happened upon this thread witnessed an attempted rape by roofie. I thank you for clearing this up so that nobody used my plan that i did not think through as thoroughly as I should have.

Oh man :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't believe no one said this yet...
Witnessed a guy drop something in a girls drink. No one believes me. Brian told the cops.

Girl hates me. Even though I don't know her. Just looking out for her safety. That was obviously a quick fix. Bar guy meets drunk girl, buys girl drinks. Spikes em and takes her home... Then probably rapes her.
Was it Ben Roethlisberger?

I was also at the bar. Witnessed a guy drop something in a girls drink. No one believes me. Brian told the cops.

Girl hates me. Even though I don't know her. Just looking out for her safety. That was obviously a quick fix. Bar guy meets drunk girl, buys girl drinks. Spikes em and takes her home... Then probably rapes her.

I can't believe no one said this yet...

Was it Ben Roethlisberger?

why would someone put Big Ben in a drink?
I can't believe I have to further explain my post, but apparently Angel is the stupidest fucking moron in the history of the universe (not at all surprising).

I was saying (it is pretty obvious), that I was asking if the offending man spiking the drink was Pissburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger. Angel is stupid enough to think that I said something about Ben Roethlisberger is something used to spike a drink.

Someone needs to take Angel out back and put him out of his (and our) misery.

I can't believe I have to further explain my post, but apparently Angel is the stupidest fucking moron in the history of the universe (not at all surprising).

I was saying (it is pretty obvious), that I was asking if the offending man spiking the drink was Pissburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger. Angel is stupid enough to think that I said something about Ben Roethlisberger is something used to spike a drink.

1. If you think he actually believed that you meant putting Roethlisberger in a drink, you are far stupider than him.
2. I don't have anything else to put here so the I may not be able to make fun of your posting style.
3. Hey look, I did it anyway.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2718773 said:
1. If you think he actually believed that you meant putting Roethlisberger in a drink, you are far stupider than him.
No, but I think he's stupid enough to waste time by simply posting something stupid like that.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2718773 said:
2. I don't have anything else to put here so the I may not be able to make fun of your posting style.
3. Hey look, I did it anyway.
Whatever, like how I make a post in which I make numerous point or not, it's fucking logical. When having multiple things to say, none of which are long enough to form multiple paragraphs, making an outline suffices.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have our early nominee for the 2011 Wrestlezone Award for poster who takes this site way to seriously.

Let's all give him a round of applause.

EDIT: One more thing...

VINTAGE STORMTROOPER!

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have our early nominee for the 2011 Wrestlezone Award for poster who takes this site way to seriously.

Let's all give him a round of applause.

EDIT: One more thing...

VINTAGE STORMTROOPER!
because I made a fucking joke in a thread, and a fucking useless asshole didn't understand it, making me explain it, I take things too seriously. Yeah, you fail miserably.

because I made a fucking joke in a thread, and a fucking useless asshole didn't understand it, making me explain it, I take things too seriously. Yeah, you fail miserably.

No, because you made a joke, Angel understood it but made a joke about the way you worded it, and you took it far to seriously. It also is fairly ammusing that you are claiming that he didn't understand your joke when you don't understand that he was just making a joke of his own.

Clearly you overreacting over someone getting your joke and making a joke on it shows that you take this site too seriously. My god, you just went off on him to try and take the piss out of him. So no, you try too hard and fail miserably.

I am laying on the couch in my bosses house. I was also at the bar. Witnessed a guy drop something in a girls drink. No one believes me. Brian told the cops.

Hey, asshole, didn't you sign up for the Sports Debater's League?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back