Austins Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sterl_03

Last Night on Raw Stone Cold Returned but for the hour long wait i had to endure it really wasnt worth it...i mean he didnt even talk...he just came out and ran around taunting....then he hit a spot were he cracked beer on vince (i loved that but vince deserves alot worse) anyway....i hope on ECW tonight he talks more...comments?

i think it was worth the wait because nobody gets the crowd goin like stone cold, the guy just has it all. But i do agree with u i hope he speaks on ecw tonight

i think it was awsome how wwe kept us going on the gm thing at first everyone thought austin coming back. then vince calls out the geust ref. out comes bishoph taunts him alittle bit the tells him hes not the geust ref. vince tells him to get the hell out of his ring. then calls out the real geust ref. out comes mick foley wearing a wwe ref shirt (spray painted) and says he is the geust reffere and gets his job back and vince says u help me and ill help u. foley says ok they shake. vince says lets give it up for the special geust reffere for wrestlemania 23. and foley says theres been a misunderstanding im not the geust referee at wrestlemania, im referring my friends i think he said rib eating contest. vince tells him to get the hell out of his ring. he says can we please have the guest refferee for wrestlemania 23. here comes the money. vince starts dancing calls shane to the ring. shane is trying to tell him something*dad there was a vote with the board of directors we lost 4 to 5* *so who is the ref* *whispers**whispers* *GLASS SHATTERS* HERE COMES AUSTIN. beer bashed into vicnes face. lol best part of the night.

Its fuckin stupid man, Austins been a ref at WM already with Lesnar and Hogan... but I guess there was no other options for Austin for WM

One things for sure, Austin made the right decision to not go with a Hogan vs Austin match at WrestleMania since everyone knows Hogan would want to win
Austin doesnt deserve to lose to Hogan... Hogan is fuckin has-been and has had his best years and his best decades...

If theres one thing that would really make me love wrestling again it would be Austin doing a "Road to WrestleMania" like thing like n64's WrestleMania 2000...
where tyou start out the day after the previous WM and go a full year on a quest to win the title at next years WM... then he would retire for good... and vacate the title... thats a great way to end his career!

Its fuckin stupid man, Austins been a ref at WM already with Lesnar and Hogan... but I guess there was no other options for Austin for WM

One things for sure, Austin made the right decision to not go with a Hogan vs Austin match at WrestleMania since everyone knows Hogan would want to win
Austin doesnt deserve to lose to Hogan... Hogan is fuckin has-been and has had his best years and his best decades...

If theres one thing that would really make me love wrestling again it would be Austin doing a "Road to WrestleMania" like thing like n64's WrestleMania 2000...
where tyou start out the day after the previous WM and go a full year on a quest to win the title at next years WM... then he would retire for good... and vacate the title... thats a great way to end his career!

lol um dude it was LESNAR VS GOLDBERG!!!!...and on the hogan and austin its no doubt it was the right decision...hogan isnt a has been tho theres a reason he's a legend....and your wayyyyyyy in dream world with your fantasy of a game like wrestlemania 2000 happening in the wrestling world today..

That was sweeeeeeet when austin showed up. I was so excited. I mean Donald trump, vince and austin all involved in wrestle mania, it dosent get much cooler than that. I hope stone cold gives Donald trump the stunner. Now that would be awesome!

Austin is just being used to increase Mania buy rates and promote his movie

Yeah, he could've done more than bash open some beers and squirt one into Vince's face. I was hoping to see him give Vince the middle finger taunt whilst he was walking around climbing the turnbuckles and posing, but he didn't even do that.

I personally liked it, even for someone who knew it was Austin.

They built it up well with Bischoff and Foley and I liked the way they did it with Shane. There was no need for Austin to speak, the crowd reaction said it all. and I say this as someone who hates Vince being in front of the camera.

The Raw promo that Austin did this week was True Austin style that more than made up for not speaking the week before.

I want Vince to be the once shorn, but would love to see the 8 million dollar can of whoop-ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back