Austin Region, Chicago Subregion, First Round: (3) Mick Foley vs. (30) Big E

Discussion in 'Austin Region' started by klunderbunker, Mar 21, 2016.

?

Who Wins This Match?

1. Mick Foley

2. Big E.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spidercanrana

Spidercanrana Should've Reinstated The Fox
    Staff Member Moderator E-Fed Mod

Without changing his voice all that much, Mick Foley can successfully portray three or four different characters and they all were over back in the days of Austin 3:16, satan Taker, and The Man of 1000 quotes, The Rock.

When Big E. gets on a mic, I feel uncomfortable and pray he isn't making fun of MLK.

Vote Foley.

2. Gallops77

Gallops77 Pre-Show Stalwart

Foley definitely wins this one. He maybe takes some serious damage because it's what he does, but his overall experience and will to win gets him over Big E.

3. Pay Per Ghost

Pay Per Ghost What they f*ck happened in the thread section here

As a kid Mankind was the deranged clown who would haunt your nightmares. His squeals, chills man.

Big E dear god, I don't get all the pony bullshit. They kinda annoy me on the mic but the people like them so good for them. They made a shitty thing work.

4. enviousdominous

enviousdominous Behold my diction

I feel that I should explain myself, and yes, it's mostly because it's an agonizingly slow day at work.

I see so much potential in Big E to be one of the greatest world champions in the WWE, I think the only thing that's holding him back is that the timing has to feel right for the bookers to give the go ahead.

I felt the same thing when I was watching Mick Foley claw his way to the top, and I think their timing couldn't have been better.

Big E has really been impressing me lately, he's putting on great matches and his being a part of New Day only makes it more fun for me to watch his matches. I have no problem imagining him fighting tooth and nail and pulling out a win against Mick Foley.

Vote Big E.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.