ATTN: White people

Wow I'm sorta surprised...
Yea, I have no problem with practically any color/ethnicity as long as they are some what "in shape" and have complimentary proportions. Though I will say this, the black women who I tend to be the most attracted to at first glance... tend to turn out to be half something else (usually white) or a mix.

Always wanted to dabble in some chocolate, but I have a huge fear of a black woman's snatch smelling like a garbage dump filled with baby throw-up. That and I don't find black women attractive. Not even Halle Berry.

Blasphemy, Halle Berry is hot!!!! dammnit

I absolutely feel the same way, and it is THE damndest fucking thing. Im literally the least racist person on the planet.

Yet, I dont find black (or asian) women attractive AT ALL, and find it entirely impossible to. I just...dont.

Shitty thing being, black women hit on me ALL THE TIME, and I cant ever think of something to say...becuase saying "sorry I just dont find black women attractive at all" is clearly not a viable option :lmao:

^^

THIS and in fact I've made a number of threads on the bar room in the past. I think it's just genetics though and nothing to do with racism

Having sex with a black girl is definitely on my bucket list.

Yes, I don't know why the hell it is like that, but I generally just don't find colored women in any kind of way, hot, I'm all for the white woman, and it's not even because I'm a racist..

I am currently going through a oriental phase, but give me a few weeks and I'll find black girls attractive again.

I'm part black, and I have literally no attraction at all to black girls. None at all. They hit on me all the time, but I tell them I have a girlfirend, which is good because I'm not lying, and I don't have to bang them. Because that's just ewwwwey.

Same boat, I just can't get it up for 99% of Black women. The only one I was slightly attracted to, acts very white (Emo).

The damnedest thing, I'm attracted to everything else, but every girlfriend I've had as been white and blond. Sometimes I feel a bit like Hitler.

I am an equal opportuninst and i do find some black chicks hot.My best conquest however was a swedish milf i met in Tenerife while on holiday about 5 years ago.I was 18 and she was about 35,the reason i know this is because she took me back to her apartment and her son and friend were just leaving and he was about 17! I look much older than i am(she thought i was 25) She was the stereotypical Nordic chick with the big plastic tits and whatnot,and boy did she show me a few tricks that night! She never really spoke that much English but that just suited me fine as i wasnt really interested in talking to her!

Pics or GTFO!

It's rare for me to find any black women hot, but there are some. I think mostly if they are mixed, or have lighter skin.... like Halle Berry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back