• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Do White People Smell Like?

In all seriousness, I'll tell all you what the white folk smell like. I'm Hispanic, so I know my nose is correct. They have an odor that smells like a bed made of hay that hasn't been made in weeks. Fucking weeks. When the whites sweat, the friction between their thighs release a musky kind of smell. I don't know about other Hispanics (I'm Colombian, by the way), but as for me, I smell like a bottle of the finest motherfucking cologne. When I sweat, it's as if God vomited all over my clothes.

You just clarified it, its a Hispanic thing. Someone sprays a little to much cologne or sprays it instead of showering theres the phrase, taking a Puerto Rican shower.

Why is it Hispanic's love them some cologne?

Oh most white people smell like deodorant except the Amish those fuckers almost smell as bad blacks, with not believing in electricity they don't believe in antiperspirants either.

In all seriousness, I'll tell all you what the white folk smell like. I'm Hispanic, so I know my nose is correct. They have an odor that smells like a bed made of hay that hasn't been made in weeks. Fucking weeks. When the whites sweat, the friction between their thighs release a musky kind of smell. I don't know about other Hispanics (I'm Colombian, by the way), but as for me, I smell like a bottle of the finest motherfucking cologne. When I sweat, it's as if God vomited all over my clothes.

so you admit hispanics smell like vomit? Vomit is vomit no matter whose it is its still gross.

Google says wet dog, is this true?

why_do_white_people_smell_like_wet_dogs_google.png

Was asked at yahoo answers. Here is one good reply.

sophieb said:
what saying, I'm a senior citizen and I've worked a long time and been out in society as well and I have never heard that saying. Perhaps that saying was either just made up or it was made up by those people you hang around with.

Some people say that every race and nationality has their own fragrance but I don't know that. But you can't tell a certain race or nationality just by smelling them.

When I was dating I fell in love with a guy and just loved the way he smelled. Once we married I realized I could smell like that too....his mother had been washing his clothes in Tide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back