Attention Team Canada!!!

Shock

Resident sig maker and TNA mark
If you have not noticed, I have a new sig. It mainly features Edge, but also contains the other members of Team Canada! If anyone supporting Team Canada would like me to make the same type of sig for Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, or Bret Hart, come out here and tell me and I'll post them in my thread in the Showcase Hall or here in this thread, should it stay alive. If anyone would like to use the current Edge one, please give credit (it can be size 1 font for all I care).

Good luck, and long live Team Canada.

Hmm I have my current great one, but I do love it and it would be great if if had the Jericho edition and I had a hart one.

For anyone who wants them (with credit, of course):

Chris Jericho theme:
TeamCanadaJericho.png

Bret Hart theme:
TeamCanadaHart.png

God bless Team Canada!

:lmao: As much as I love the Canadians, I have to laugh (sadly, of course) that Benoit got ZERO love.

Is it possible, nay, is it probable to assume Benoit will drop out to the Undertaker in a squash?

Yeah, Will. It'll probably be a squash. Damn Undertaker fans and their "he can sit up" argument. Well oh well. Giving Benoit love anyway.

TeamCanadaBenoit.png

I want to use the Chris Jericho one. But I don't want Benoit on it because I am supporting 'Taker. So if you can take off Benoit from the Jericho one I will be using it.

Even though I'm not Canadian I'm wanting Edge to win the tourny, Cant use the edge one though as your already using it :(

Yeah, Will. It'll probably be a squash. Damn Undertaker fans and their "he can sit up" argument. Well oh well. Giving Benoit love anyway.

TeamCanadaBenoit.png

or the career mid card Benoit who has done absolutely nothing compared to the upper mid carder in Undertaker.. Taker should win this fairly easy.

Anyone can use any of them, just give credit, however small the font. That's why they're here.

Even though I'm not Canadian I'm wanting Edge to win the tourny, Cant use the edge one though as your already using it :(

I don't care if I'm using it. You can too, if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back