Attention Lariat/Coincidentally Funny Guy

I think Brian is being pretty funny right now. Why should he stop just because The Lariat decided to be in a bad mood?

I stole my sig. Maybe some day when we all need something to do, I'll regale you all with the tale of my daring daytime heist.

Seriously? Its a sig. you wan't credit for it, put your name in the Sig. No need to make a thread calling people out over it.

internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

It had to be done.

Sigs:

Serious business dammit.

Edit: Harthan and KB always beat me to the puncb with tbeir ungodly interweb connections.

I know a few sig makers and yes it is a big deal to them

Shock should have just PMed Lariat and Brian needs to stop being a dick

Everyone should just be like Sam and not give a fuck.

Shock can do whatever he wants. Why can't he make a thread? Milk makes threads about shaving his balls. This was a funny story and I chuckled. I would advise you, Milenko, to stop trying to tell everyone what to do.

Well now that he has changed his sig we can drop this.

Jeez, why make such a fuss over something in the internet.

Everyone should just be like Sam and not give a fuck.

Shock can do whatever he wants. Why can't he make a thread? Milk makes threads about shaving his balls. This was a funny story and I chuckled. I would advise you, Milenko, to stop trying to tell everyone what to do.
I know I'm going to sound silly at the end of this post for not minding my own fucking business, but maybe you should step away from the keyboard and mind your own fucking business.

I just want in on the drama...

Blade stalks me, so isn't he a wanna-be Coco?

Wait, it's 48.7, right? I care why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back