Attention Lariat/Coincidentally Funny Guy

Maybe this would mean more to me if you all hadn't gone and changed your names since I've been away. I don't know any of you.

Oh..I learned about a year ago...it's interesting. Being an Electronic Media major, I know how to create a design for a website, shoot, edit, and present footage, write scripts, and design shit with photoshop. I seriously made Scarlett Johansson look fucking amazing. Made the bewbs bigger. Ass pop out more. Good times.

On a similar note, I had a few big meals one holiday season and managed to get my ass to pop out as well. And being the naturally skinny bitch that I am, popping my ass back in wasn't all that difficult.

I'll try to make a good sig with The Undertaker and Randy Savage on it so that I can use after the tournament. If it doesn't come out good I'll just request it lol.

Oh..I learned about a year ago...it's interesting. Being an Electronic Media major, I know how to create a design for a website, shoot, edit, and present footage, write scripts, and design shit with photoshop. I seriously made Scarlett Johansson look fucking amazing. Made the bewbs bigger. Ass pop out more. Good times.

Sounds similar to what I want to go to college for, although it may actually be the technical term.

What courses did you have to take? I'm not sure what I'd need...

Sounds similar to what I want to go to college for, although it may actually be the technical term.

What courses did you have to take? I'm not sure what I'd need...

Take some basic comm classes. Comm Theory, Speech Communication, AD/PR bullshit. Just a little bit of a LOT of things. Web Design and my Advanced Production class were awesome. It's time consuming as fuck though. Editing your work will be the best part. It's just nice to piece any kind of work you've done into a watchable flick and/or news feature.

Take some basic comm classes. Comm Theory, Speech Communication, AD/PR bullshit. Just a little bit of a LOT of things. Web Design and my Advanced Production class were awesome. It's time consuming as fuck though. Editing your work will be the best part. It's just nice to piece any kind of work you've done into a watchable flick and/or news feature.

Haha. Aye, the only fallback I've EVER found from any sort of work in that department was the time consuming. But I rarely realize all the time lost till my damn Mates are tellin' me all the shit I missed while toilin' away in my studio'. ~_~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back