• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ask Prophet a Question

Da Prophet

Mid-Card Championship Winner
We've all seen FunKay's mammoth thread about asking wrestling questions. Well now this your chance to ask your true Eurasian Champion, Prophet (King Sonnen for the moment), a question. I'd prefer it be WZCW centric, I will punish you if you want to go outside the fed with your question.

So if you want to know my thoughts on a character (do this, it'll be an amazing experience for you and it's sure to boost your confidence going forward), or what I thought of a certain match or storyline, or even what my favourite FalKon RP was (I hated all of them just so you know), fire away.

Obviously all questions about creative ideas and process will be answered to the fullest in order to preserve our friendship and keep us together.

With that said, bring it on!

Why doesn't Cooper buy better cologne? Every time I walk past him in the backstage area I run for the nearest bathroom to chuck my guts... I hope what he is wearing is a cologne and not his natural odor. Cooper does wear cologne, right?

Thoughts on the state of the fed? High points? Low points? Gross injustices?

And because I'm a self-indulgent bastard, give me some detailed thoughts on my character and RPs.

Why doesn't Cooper buy better cologne? Every time I walk past him in the backstage area I run for the nearest bathroom to chuck my guts... I hope what he is wearing is a cologne and not his natural odor. Cooper does wear cologne, right?

You've been running because you're afraid of me.

Thoughts on Brent Blaze and my RP's so far?

They both had better presentation than most of the new guys and even someone like Ryder who has been here for ages.

Thoughts on the state of the fed? High points? Low points? Gross injustices?

And because I'm a self-indulgent bastard, give me some detailed thoughts on my character and RPs.

I believe the federation is at a point where a new bunch of guys are taking over. Almost all of the top guys are either gone or no longer at the top of the card. Someone like Ty had just started his big title run when I made my first appearance. It's a good thing to finally see some new blood in a main event scene that was totally dominated by the same guys for years.

I'm on the side that believes 2012 was a pretty weak year compared to those past. The main title struggled to produce good storylines and it ended up just being the same guys over and over again. Something like you and JGlass opening a show is much more entertaining than Drake and Showtime talking about the same thing from last week.

Honestly the biggest positive to come out of last year was JGlass/you getting people to speak up when they disagreed with something. Back in 2010, you'd remember these times, nobody spoke out. It was great show, great work, oh this was an awesome round... every single week. Nobody spoke out and then JGlass began making things public and I think it made the fed so much better. It ended up with me going after Kermit being given the open challenge and we all know what happen then.

Triple X making his move is a huge positive that showed anyone can become a top guy. He took the fed by storm and knocked off everyone that was in his way. The guy has some serious talent and the big main event push we have been calling for is finally here. I'm one of the biggest supporters of him and it's so good to see a new face in the main event.

You and JGlass have done wonderful things for the fed and changed it for the better. I'd say you guys have changed the style of RP around here and improved the quality of the guys you worked with.

Tag titles being made important and interesting.

Competitive Elite X division which has improved since Reynolds just beat Beckford for three PPV events straight. Such fun that was.

Onto the negatives now my friends. Firstly I think most can agree that storylines last year were pretty piss poor. In a year that had Apostles of Chaos named as the best of the year it shows how bad things got. That angle put together a bunch of guys who followed Ty Burna. Sure it sounds great but when it ends so quickly it hurts it. The ending lack any real conclusion to the bigger picture that was created and the big match at KC with Team WZCW vs AOC turned into a pointless contest that will not be remember in two years. It was built up as the ultimate battle and then the outcome was thrown out the window a month later. Pointless and terrible when it ended.

One of the taboo subjects of the year was RP voting. Well it turned into a public thing when we had more controversial decisions than the UFC. I think it's going to be something that causes problems no matter what. You can't please everyone but I think more needs to be done. This whole talking about your opponents thing shouldn't be as big as it is. So what if you don't talk about your opponents, it should be about the story you tell. Guys like you and JGlass are by far two of the best and I'm ready for the singles run you guys have.

I don't see how Rush beat Tastic last week. I'm confused at how he went over and what creative was looking for in the RP. Something like that happening makes me question things.

I've believed for the longest time that people showed be left off the people and it pisses me off when guys are thrown onto the card because they deserved it. The perfect example was KC III when Thriller was put into the Elite X title match. That was it, he was just thrown into the match for what I believe can be described as for the lulz. Shit like that needs to stop. Nobody is going to offended if they don't have a match. It's better the show is on time rather than have the show late because of a match that was added for no reason other than to put guys on the show.

Strikeforce going over was poor in my book.

My stance against Ricky Runn is well noted and after failing to win the Mayhem Champion on two different occasions he now finds himself one match away from an Elite X title shot.

Eurasian division has been boring since Black Dragon left. No fault goes to Rush though, none at all.

Bowen being messed around and not given much last year. For a guy that wins big matches I was surprised he didn't get a title match or anything.

Runn Reynolds Runn was hugely overrated during their tag title reign. I think most people understand that now with the rise of Strikeforce and Sax/Sab.

Action Saxton aka Doc

Your character and RPs are the perfect example of someone having fun instead of focusing on winning. Sure you win but you do this for the creativity side rather than the titles. It comes out in your RPs and the incredible adventures you're able to make up. You're one of the most creative guys in the fed and you'd make the perfect guy to run this place. You're able to use whatever is thrown at you and even change existing plans when forced into it.

One problem you face is the idea that you focus to much on the story rather than your opponent. It's something that I don't think you should be penalised for and it's rather stupid if it does come into play. The stories you tell are amazing to read and gather a larger audience compared to the other RPs for a reason. Both you and JGlass both have the great ability to take a story and run with it to achieve great results.

Thoughts on Krypto and who you would like him to choose as his opponent for AON?

Oh, and I'll ask where you want to go with Cooper in the future to seem like I'm not self centered.

I'll have a go at this.

What are your thoughts on TNC as a whole?

Also, What is your most favorite feud that you've ever had in the fed?

Thoughts on Krypto and who you would like him to choose as his opponent for AON?

Oh, and I'll ask where you want to go with Cooper in the future to seem like I'm not self centered.

The character is so much better than the thing you did before. You've improved so much and I think we can credit Doc and JGlass with a lot of the success you've had. Being able to write RPs with their characters helped you to create stories rather than just basic promos. You've been coming along really well since the program thing finished and I wouldn't have been surprised to see you knock off KO.

As for All or Nothing, well I thought you'd be facing Sam Smith but that's not happening since we have a number one contenders match going on this week. Someone like Cooper would have been great for you to challenge. I've got no idea on who you should pick but it's a must win for you.

The end game for me teaming with Bowen is a final match between us. It's 1-1 in the scoring right now and it's been two years since we last had our match at KC III. I'm happy working with The Empire as it gives me more time to work with top guys and truly prove myself.

I'll have a go at this.

What are your thoughts on TNC as a whole?

Also, What is your most favorite feud that you've ever had in the fed?

I've thought TNC have been built up to be this mega stable but have failed to take advantage during matches. I thought you should have been able to win this past week considering the push you're on but you didn't. It's pretty weak at the moment following the loss but if BG lose at AON, I'd think you would be the next in line for a title shot.

Favourite feud is Bowen.

Why do you always say shit about me?

Because you say some stupid shit.

And haven't you been here longer than I have and is just now getting noticed?

Stuff like this isn't going to get me to stop.

Have you ever made any character decisions you've immediately regretted?

I had Cooper inject himself with a chemical that turned him into the Joker for a couple of weeks.

I'm sure I gave up on the pancakes angle to soon because I had a bunch of other things I could have done.

1. Did you really PM Dagger for a vote against Chris K.O?

2. I always liked the high society, but it didn't go down well with the brass, is there more you think or wished you could've done with that?

3. How much more fun in the fed are you having now compared to round about Kingdom Come 4?

4. What do you think of my character (and if you've been paying much attention my recent work)? S.H.I.T.

5. How has Falkon been able to duck you for so long?

I can answer this one:

Quite simply, I used my creative clout. our paths have never crossed once. I'd like to face Cooper but we're doing our own things currently. We'll get our match at a later date although I beg the question to Prophet - would you rather face me as Steven Kurtesy or as Sandy Deserts? Personally, both will kick your ass but I'm being nice for your sakes.

Барбоса;4315511 said:
Thoughts on Barbosa?

During Burna vs. Reynolds I was screaming for Barbosa to be the next given a title shot. I respect you more than anybody on creative.

The character is one of the most interesting we have because you're able to change/evolve when needed. You have just been the same dude since the first time you showed up. The multiple sides of Barbosa were some of my favourite moments in RPs are the conversations were at times funny and then even serious.

You're one of the guys I read every week and that's a pretty big thing. I don't read much but your character has taken me in and made me want more. I would love to see another run at the top from Barbosa after Lethal Lottery and not just thrown into a triple threat like he was last year. Sure there was stipulations but it wasn't anything that looked like planning went into it. You deserve more.

1. Did you really PM Dagger for a vote against Chris K.O?

Yes and it got me into the match. Thank you Dagger.

2. I always liked the high society, but it didn't go down well with the brass, is there more you think or wished you could've done with that?

I had an army of people willing to go on the attack against the government but they never turned up during a match. I never got that.

3. How much more fun in the fed are you having now compared to round about Kingdom Come 4?

I was stuck between Ace Stevens and Triple X. It was shit.

4. What do you think of my character (and if you've been paying much attention my recent work)? S.H.I.T.

I never thought the character would work. I thought it was stupid and you'd be gone within the first cycle. Then you beat me. I looked back and realised that you had some talent. Your character is one that allows free roam of your creative side. It's a no holds barred type deal where you can do whatever you want because nothing is as ridiculous as a guy in a box.

I think this feud with Bowen and Cooper could do great things for all of us if it isn't rushed. Give us another match at Lethal Lottery where the winner goes for the titles or something. All or Nothing should be the point where all four of us bring out the best we've got.

Mix of creative influence to keep me away and he probably shares the same hideout as Numbers.

Does me beating Falkon make you even more confident that you'll demolish him when he has nowhere to hide?

FalKon and I will face off one day and I'll win. That's your grudge match right there.

I can answer this one:

Quite simply, I used my creative clout. our paths have never crossed once. I'd like to face Cooper but we're doing our own things currently. We'll get our match at a later date although I beg the question to Prophet - would you rather face me as Steven Kurtesy or as Sandy Deserts? Personally, both will kick your ass but I'm being nice for your sakes.

Give us the main event of Ascension and have Kurtesy return for a one night only match with Cooper.

Kurtesy won't be back for a while so I hope you can wait. Depending on how things go, I'm thinking All-Stars 3 would be the return of Kurtesy... or Trixie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back