Anyone else seen how bad of a poster...

well i understand but i guess when i first started talking on this i guess i was in the same shoes maybe i still am but i didnt realize what spam was at first and i just typed out really quick stuff and just wanted to start conversation. I see both sides of this but ya some of his topics of a lil off beat they dont have enough on there. Im not saying im perfect but i beleave that im getting better then i first started and just learning to expand on my thoughts and saying why im posting this and putting more explaination on to why i feel that my ideas or more correct. But maybe someone could just give him a messege and just some advice

Dont worry, I post loads of crap, once they're used to you they leave you alone

he was already banned for it once...he's doing better though...he's asking questions instead of flaming...so that's a plus. no one's perfect...but talking about a statement, why you support it, and conclude it.

ya i gave him a messege and told him to give an example of why he posted a topic and his own idea of what he is thinking so i think that should help him. some people on this board need to take it easy on new posters and stop giving them bad rep one after another tho

I dont disagree.

The whole movement of red repping people who's post's arent long enough annoys me, why type 50 words when you can sum it up in 10?

I dont disagree.

The whole movement of red repping people who's post's arent long enough annoys me, why type 50 words when you can sum it up in 10?

the whole point is to explain your opinions, and if you can get your point and opinions across in 10 words or less, props to you. But most of the time it takes 50+ words to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back