• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else hate Hulk Hogan?

justinsayne said:
that would be the greatest moment in wrestling history, after he hits the stunner Stone Cold should go for a deveasting leg drop to finish the match LOL
that would rock

yeah that would kick ass

Im tierd of hogans old man leg drop finisher
Iv seen that nick, (hogans son) may get into wrestling god help us if we have to sit through another 70 years with another hogan

man u youngins don't know anything about the wwe then...damn the haters...put it this way WWE would have gone out of business waaaaay before any of ya'll seen it if Hogan didn't come out and do what he did, he made wrestling what it is now...the man still has love from all the old school fans when he comes out and gets the ratings high, so what he comes out for a month wins and leaves, he loves the business, well maybe not the business but he loves wrestling...you should stop hating, he loves the same thing you all love, he's broken many bones for what you all love to watch, he just can't perform anymore he's fuckin 50 years old, he's having his last match at this years WM so leave him alone let him have his glory one last time and respect that...im sure everyone here wishes they could be in the WWE, let alone a legend the stature of The Immortal Hulk Hogan.

I d go for Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff and Randy Macho Man Savage anytime over CLown Cogan aka Hulk HOgan he is useless I dunno how he made it to wrestling I mean Brett Hart was better a technical wrestler than HOgan if it wasn t for WCW and Bischoff making Hogan bad he d be useless
STONE COLD BILL GOLDBERG RULES

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back