• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else hate Hulk Hogan?

SamoaJoe420

Occasional Pre-Show
Does anyone else hate that guy as much as do? I mean he just uses wrestling now to promote his stupid reality show or his mildly talented daughter, NOT for the fans, even though the fans go bonkers when he's there. He acts like such a prick to his family on his reality show, he still gives the non-sense rambling promos that old school wrestling had, and his finisher is the Leg Drop? I mean Matt Hardy can do a leg drop from the top and they'll kick out? But Hulk drops his fat ass on 'em and there's no way they're getting up? I's weird to becuase it seems like even the most jaded internet insider wrestling fan giggles like a school girl when he's on RAW or something. I just don't get it. Maybe it's becuase I grew up watching Stone Cold & The Rock, and I would be like that if they were at the show in my city. But I really hope WM 23 is his last match, or at least until he needs them to plug his energy drink or something. jerk...

I dont think all of the reason is to promote his show (which is good) or Brookes CD (which is bad).. Part of him comes back for the fans as well.. I mean yes he has moved on with his life and you cant blame a guy for that.. He has done so much for the buisness.. Why cant they jus do some things for him now?

Wrestling would'nt have been so popular in the 80's without Hogan, but I dont think his one match a year bring's anything to the company.

I like Hogan but his last match should have been agaisnt Orton where Orton "kills" the legend of Hulkamania.

But if rumors are true about DX vs nWo then I hope Hogan does comeback with the nWo.

He's a legend. Yeah your right maybe you should've grew up watching Hogan and you would understand. But all you see now is the older version but in his prime there was no one better at getting the crowd crunk.

The reason people are tired of Hogan is because he hasnt put anyone over since its seems like the ultimate warrior. I was a huge fan growing up but got hip 2 the fact that the only time he lost the belt was when he had a movie coming out. He needs 2 hang it up

I hate Hulk Hogan! He wouldn't job to Randy Orto at Summerslam because he didn't want to look bad. He has go to grow up, his career isn't going any further! Where is he now? is he on RAW? NO!! By not jobbing to Randy Orton hulk Hogan has lost SOME Hulkamaniacs. I likED Hulk hogan, but NOT NO MORE! He just should retire and concentrate on his Daughter's music career... By NOT Involving WWE!

I beg to differ he did put Brock over when Austin wouldnt. He also tried to put Billy Kidman over but we know how that went.

True but he does it so few and far between. The idea about him and Big Show at WM23 hope he puts show over.

we all know hes gonna win his last match. if he doesnt lose to michaels and orton why would he lose to big show. also about the argument that he hasnt put ppl over since ultimate warrior, thats wrong. in 2002, he put over: rock, angle, taker, and lesnar.

I'm not suggesting that Hogan is a saint and puts too many people over, but would like to point out that putting someone over doesn't just deal with that person winning a match against him.

cmiller9291 said:
we all know hes gonna win his last match. if he doesnt lose to michaels and orton why would he lose to big show. also about the argument that he hasnt put ppl over since ultimate warrior, thats wrong. in 2002, he put over: rock, angle, taker, and lesnar.

Yeah the dude had no fkn choice. He was an employee at this time, not a guest appearance. He didnt have his creative control clause back then either, so it was either job or get fired and have everyone know you got kicked out for being a d*ckhead that didnt want to lose a match. Plus he was new back in WWE. At this time Rock and Taker had way way way more political pull in WWE than what Hogan had. Since then he has regained some of the pull and is back to his old bullshit tricks.

As for putting Kidman over, that is crap. He demolished Kidman evry time they wrestled. The only way Kidman would win is because someone would come out and put a chair to the back of Hogan's head. Thats putting no one but Hogan over. Even if Kidman had put the chair to Hogan, it would put Kidman over. But by having someone else do it, Kidman got no credibility or push from it. And plus Hogan had to do the job to Kidman anyway, because Russo would fire him. Russo has little respect for Hogan and didnt think he added much to the program - he had no fear of losing the guy. Not to metnion all the guilt that everyone put on Hogan for keeping the kids down and subsequently killing the company.

I hate his guts, he's just like Ultimate warrior, hired because of his acting and character, not because of talents one bit, an axe clothesline and a finisher of a leg drop, get real.

1.He only wrestles for 1 million a match.
2.He won't pass the tourch.
3.He is a ******
Whats not to hate about him

I remember watch hogan as a kid and likeing him but i'm 26 now and I'm tired of seeing him wrestle the same match over and over and over, he may have done important things for the buisness in the 80s but the 80s are over and so should his career, he doesn't any body any good any more, he should've let orton win especially since he was hurt going into the match, if he wants to still wrestle then at least come up with a new finisher, if he does westle Big Show at WM23 the I hope VInce screws him because hogan deseves it (hogan scewed hogan), he is also the most overprotective father I have ever seen, his daughter is 18 yrs. old and he still treats her like she's 12

I wonder if his son became a professional wrestler if hogan would put him over? .... bet not

I fuking hate hogan

I forgot about when he put Lesnar over.Lesnar messed him up bad with that bear hug, I thinks thats the worst beating Hogans character has ever had in the ring.

i hate him so much,when he he had his match with HBK he did the sweet chin music two steel chair hits but hulk hogan won with a friggin leg drop!

Mr. Sam said:
They should have Austin vs Hogan where Hulk "hulks up" but Austin just flips him off and stunners him.
lol that would be funny as hell
i would pay alot of money to see that like 19.95(how much my ppv costs)

Mr. Sam said:
They should have Austin vs Hogan where Hulk "hulks up" but Austin just flips him off and stunners him.
Thats the funiest s@#$ I have heard all day. Thats seriously what should happen.

Mr. Sam said:
that would be the greatest moment in wrestling history, after he hits the stunner Stone Cold should go for a deveasting leg drop to finish the match LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back