• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any guys here with any medical knowledge?

Pole Smoker

Pre-Show Stalwart
I've had a tightish chest with a bit of shortness of breath for the last couple of months. It got me paranoid about a heart attack. My heart started getting shooting pains that were rare and not really sore and maybe caused from me being paranoid

Today I've still got the chest and breath problems but I woke up with my top two abs kind of tight. Like a working out pain type feel but I haven't worked out in a couple days so it's not that.

I researched heart attack symptoms and found pains in upper body including stomach, shortness of breath, tight chest were all signs. I started worrying so I am booking a doctors appointment for tomorrow. I've been shaking because I'm scared as fuk. I'm shiiting myself

Can anyone give me some info on this. I know I'm hated here but I'm seriously shitting myself so I'm asking for any advice. Am I overexaggerating? I could have bown this out of proportion but I want to keep safe

thanks

Booker T tells me that the knee bone is connected to the ankle bone. That's as much help as I can offer.

I can expand on that a bit. The knee bone is connected to the ankle bone, which I believe is connected to the foot bone. Hope that helped

I can expand on that a bit. The knee bone is connected to the ankle bone, which I believe is connected to the foot bone. Hope that helped

Medical research has left it unknown, but I believe that at the end of this foot bone there are "toe bones".

Ideally, those are connected to solid ground along with the foot and ankle bones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back