• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another Reason For Me To Hate Twilight

In public?

Yea, I have quite the short temper, especially when someone (especially someone I dont know) hits me.

If I weren't to get physical I would have just turned around calmy, and said "If you touch me again, I will beat the living shit out of you."

But I am still curious to know your response. Oh, and check the edit to my last post.

Yea, I have quite the short temper, especially when someone (especially someone I dont know) hits me.

If I weren't to get physical I would have just turned around calmy, and said "If you touch me again, I will beat the living shit out of you."

But I am still curious to know your response. Oh, and check the edit to my last post.
I've beat up the homeless and laughed at a man who crashed. But I'd never hit or insult a woman. Unless she's my wife.

Women always use the "you can't hit me I'm a woman" bullshit to fall back on, if they hit me, it's fair game.

I've beat up the homeless and laughed at a man who crashed. But I'd never hit or insult a woman. Unless she's my wife.

:lmao::lmao:

Looks like someones gonna get sig-quoted again. I would rep you, but I have to spread that shit around.

Just to clear things up, I certainly wouldn't use the same force on a woman as I would with a man.

If a guy I didn't like slapped me without permission, I would beat the holy hell out of him the spit in his face, if a women did it, I would only push her to the ground, or slap her right back.

I may have come late to the party but I would have turned round and smasjed her face into the counter.

Just, you know... What I would have done.

I may have come late to the party but I would have turned round and smasjed her face into the counter.

Just, you know... What I would have done.

I'm with ya, like i said, girls that hit me don't have the "I'm a girl" defense, shit just doesn't work.

The way I see it, if you have enough balls to put your hands on me, you have enough balls for me to punch fuck out of you. Plus, women just hide behind their "I'm a woman defence" because they know that a lot of people will let them get away with it. Not me! I'll punch your teeth down your throat if you try and hit me, trust me!

The way I see it, if you have enough balls to put your hands on me, you have enough balls for me to punch fuck out of you. Plus, women just hide behind their "I'm a woman defence" because they know that a lot of people will let them get away with it. Not me! I'll punch your teeth down your throat if you try and hit me, trust me!

This guy is one of the many reasons I love Scotland.

So you acted like a complete tit by shouting out loud your opinions in a public place and agreeing with an obnoxious wrestling fan, and thought this was a better course of action then actually talking to the girl and putting up with a movie you don't particularly like as if you were an adult?

There's a reason I hate this forum.

So you acted like a complete tit by shouting out loud your opinions in a public place and agreeing with an obnoxious wrestling fan, and thought this was a better course of action then actually talking to the girl and putting up with a movie you don't particularly like as if you were an adult?

He disagreed with the obnoxius wrestling fan.

Well first I didn't yell it, I just said it. And second, damn that was way off from the actual story.

Was at the movies watching Grownups (good movie). I go to buy me popcorn, soda and nachos and on the line there's this rather nice looking girl in behind me dressed in tight long jeans a gray long sleeve with a black t shirt over it. I also notice that there is a sign on the counter reading "Twilight: Eclipse ticket sale 07/01/10". Some dude in front wearing a friggin' Randy Orton shirt (of all things) yells out a not too manly "I'm gonna watch Twilight!" In rage I yell out "Twilight Sucks!" I get applauded by some, but got smacked by the (not so) nice girl behind me.

I fucking hate Twilight.

Well first I didn't yell it, I just said it. And second, damn that was way off from the actual story.

LIES!!!!

THESEWORDSARETRUEANDILLMAKEYOUBELIE.png

OK fine. I did yell. But it was just spontaneous. I didn't do it to cause a fuzz. It just... came.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back