• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another "Am I An Ass For Doing This?" Story

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
The first one cleared my thoughts. Anyway I was talking to a friend a few hours ago and an old story came about in which we where both wondering "who was the ass here?"

The situation took place when we were in the 7th grade. 3 tearchers missed school that day meaning we had 3 periods plus lunch free. Halfway through the first period we where already bored. So we started scheming on how to make the day more entertaining. The defacto leader of our "kliq" suggested that we cut school. We all looked to ourselfs thinking to where, considering the closest place we can go is over 20 minutes away. Not to mention there's a clear view between the office and the gate. Our "leader" suggested we head for a wind mill behind the school. Everyone agree expect for me. My "Oh shit somethings" gonna happen" senses were tingeling. So I stayed a lookout in case the principal arrived. He did. I start yelling at them to come back, but they couldn't hear me well so they kept going. So I started telling possibly the stupidest lie at them. "A BULL! A HUGE FUCKING BULL IS COMING AT YOU! They finally start to run back. As they are climbing one of them slips on a bunch if rocks and hurts himself. We carried him over the fence and played dumb the rest of the day. We were never caught. Wait. Yes we were. The group... "Geek"... Spilled the beans. How? His mom asked him how was school and he spontaneusly told her everything. In the principals office we're all getting the riot act. In one point he directs his tyraid at me, and I saw my chance... I started to cry and yell: "Dammit, I'm trying to keep an eye on you, and you jackasses never listened! I tried to talk you out of this and you morons never listened! I swear... If my mother takes my stuff... I'm gonna get it back and break it over your damn heads!

I emerged unscaved from the incident. As for my friends... Well... They had a long weekend.

Now, am I an ass for turning my back on them to save my own neck? Or am I an ass period? You tell me. Sorry the story is so long.

You turned on your friends when you were apart of the whole thing? And I thought you were an asshole for laughing at a man who got in a wreck. Jackass.

I was a kid back then. Not to mention my mom used to get scary pissed back then. Plus they didn't believe me when I told them the principle was back.

The way I see it, you were caught either way if this "geek" was going to spill one way or another. So, whether or not you looked out for them really didn't seem to matter in the long run. If anything, you did your job to try.

On the flip side, you didn't have to sell them, but you really didn't do anything. In this world it is basically:

1. Me
2. Everyone else

Sure, friendship matters, but you were faced with a decision of 1. Punishment for friendship or 2. Look like an ass and no punishment.

So, yes, you did come off as the ass in this scenario, but that doesn't mean you didn't do the smart thing.

Okay two ways to look at it.

1. You wanted no part of it, therefore logic dictates you getting in trouble for it would be bullshit.

2. You ratted out your friends.

Please wait whilst my computer calculates...

Yep ur an asshole.

You were will within your rights to take no action at all and therefore not be apart of the whole thing and not have to rat ur friends out. But you did take part and therefore are bound by the rules of friendship to shut the fuck up about your friends misdeeds.

Just My Opinion.

P.S. Although I think it was an asshole like thing to do, you are a million times better then whomever spilt the beans in the fist place...

He ratted us out in such a stupid way.

-So what did you do today?

-Ah not much. Three teachers didn't come so we had a lot of free time. Oh. We cut school and went to this cool wind mill...

What the hell!

Or, and open your mind real wide here, you could stop caring about the opinion of people on a wrestling forum and stop asking them to judge you.

But that's just me.

Or, and open your mind real wide here, you could stop caring about the opinion of people on a wrestling forum and stop asking them to judge you.

But that's just me.

I just clear my thoughts hear. Usually when I talk about it to somebody involved, we end up diverting from the subject. So I posted it here, where its a neutral party and people actually pay attention. All in all, I'm just trying to be entertaining somehow.

Bottomline, yeah, I was an ass. I should probably work my attitude issues.

^^ point being you realize that you did something asshole...ish and you won't be so swift to do it again.

You live, learn, grow, and come out of it a better person...or not...in which case its just funny...

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back