• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another Reason For Me To Hate Twilight

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Was at the movies watching Grownups (good movie). I go to buy me popcorn, soda and nachos and on the line there's this rather nice looking girl in behind me dressed in tight long jeans a gray long sleeve with a black t shirt over it. I also notice that there is a sign on the counter reading "Twilight: Eclipse ticket sale 07/01/10". Some dude in front wearing a friggin' Randy Orton shirt (of all things) yells out a not too manly "I'm gonna watch Twilight!" In rage I yell out "Twilight Sucks!" I get applauded by some, but got smacked by the (not so) nice girl behind me.

I fucking hate Twilight.

Was at the movies watching Grownups (good movie). I go to buy me popcorn, soda and nachos and on the line there's this rather nice looking girl in behind me dressed in tight long jeans a gray long sleeve with a black t shirt over it. I also notice that there is a sign on the counter reading "Twilight: Eclipse ticket sale 07/01/10". Some dude in front wearing a friggin' Randy Orton shirt (of all things) yells out a not too manly "I'm gonna watch Twilight!" In rage I yell out "Twilight Sucks!" I get applauded by some, but got smacked by the (not so) nice girl behind me.

I fucking hate Twilight.

:disappointed: You could have handled that better. Total disappoint all around. At least you were honest with her, I'll concede.

I'm going to go see the new twilight..the book wasn't bad because there are a lot of fight scene in the next one. so it may be interesting

She smacked me in the back of the head. Oh, and Fuel, leave your man card in the counter before you log out.

my gf would watch wile i was in the room so in a sence i watched while she did but i never put the dvd in by myself

I guess I will do it before any one else does it
epic-face-palm-face-palm-demotivational-poster-1236742013.jpg

I've almost been slapped many times by girls I know for, so to say, expressing my views on Twilight before. My views, being, that it sucks. Expressing, being, I say it loudly and prudly to about 3-5 of their faces. I've never actually been slapped before.

And why is a man wearing a Randy Orton shirt seeing Twilight. It's idiots like thos that make me ashamed to be a wrestling fan.

I've almost been slapped many times by girls I know for, so to say, expressing my views on Twilight before. My views, being, that it sucks. Expressing, being, I say it loudly and prudly to about 3-5 of their faces. I've never actually been slapped before.

And why is a man wearing a Randy Orton shirt seeing Twilight. It's idiots like thos that make me ashamed to be a wrestling fan.

The movie hasn't premiered. I don't know what the hell he was watching. He just got jumpy when he saw the presale announcement.

I saw the first one, having no clue what I was about to watch. Come to find out, I was one of 3 or 4 people on the planet who didn't know what it was. I read the description for it OnDemand, saw it was Vampire-related, and ordered. Mistake. Failure, all around. Too bad it took me wasting 2 hours (or however long) of my life to realize it was supposed to be geared toward 11-14 year old girls. Even for them, it should have been viewed as a huge pile of shit.

Didn't watch the sequel, because I am positve it would be worse than the first one. But, I saw the preview for the third, and it looks like they have a pretty sweet battle in some open field. But, I figure if the movie is 2 hours long (or whatever), you would probably have to put up with 1 hour, and 55 minutes of complete bullshit to see it. Fuck it, I hope it fails..but it won't. Too many young girls and middle-aged gay men for that to happen.

I kind of like Twilight. It has a decent enough story to it, even though I've only seen the first movie and never read any of the books. Is it good? Eh, there are far better movies out there. But after watching the first one, I didn't regret watching it, but don't want to watch it again.

The only reason I watched it to begin with is because I thought it was set in Jacksonville, but it turns out one of the characterws dads plays for the Jacksonville Suns, our AA baseball team. Baseballs never been hotter with the Jacksonville Suns! Sorry, they have the best theme song ever. If I ever tried out for American Idol, that would be the song I would sing.

It was still cool to hear them talk about Jacksonville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back