• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another Old Guy to TNA

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
It's Honky Tonk Man. He came to WCW just after Hogan did in 1994 and words can not describe how much he sucked then. Is there a reason to this other than Hogan being his friend/ Something tells me no. They can't really htink he's worth a dime here can they?

Should be noted that the main page says this isn't official yet so take it with a grain of salt.

Hopefully it is for an appearance or two. No need to bring him to TNA. What purpose will he really serve? I have no problems thus far with any of the guys they brought in (minus Hall and Waltman). He would just be utterly ridiculous and not worthwhile.

Yeah he's pretty much lost all relevency at this point, if it weren't for his little angle in the WWE a while back I would have pretty much forgotten he existed. Instead of wasting money on a washed up hasbeen that won't draw for shit, they're better off to keep scouting new talent and making draws of their own.

It's funny to see his drunk rants on youtube, but I don't want to see him in TNA. WWE pretty much did all they could with him and a certain superstar. Maybe he could wrestle in that god awful Lethal Invitational tournament, if they are still doing that.

I think this is a fantastic signing, to be honest. He was truly one of the best Heels in WWF history and one of the greatest gimmicks of all time. We need another one of him in this day and age, frankly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back