TNA Sacrifice Reportedly Does Record Low Buyrate

Bored or can't think of a way of doing it without mentioning booking constantly?

As long as your point is that Chyna is a draw, I think you lose.

No. I, unlike you, don't need to make two hundred posts discussing the same thing every week to show everyone how big my e-peen is. That's not my idea of fun. I can think of far more interesting things to do with my time. Like feed stray cats or look for Ned Stark memes.

Two hundred sarcastic polls each less amusing than the last is a much better use of time. It appears explaining your "obvious" point has proven to be too complicated.

I don't consider the Wrestling Observer a "dirt sheet" at all. Not unless you consider ESPN a "dirt sheet" too because they get all of their info the same exact way that Meltzer does, through sources in the industry. Funny how you never hear people questioning the legitimacy of sports news journals/organizations when they get their news exactly in the same way that Meltzer and the Observer do. Wrestling fans are so ridiculous sometimes.

Whats ridiculous is how you say take it with a grain of salt. Then turn around and take a shot at Bischoff. Also people do question sports reporters. Especially since twitter has come into play. Lebron supposedly was suppose to sign with the Knicks, Bulls, and Heat within a week of making his decision.

I would think anyone with a brain would take any report with a grain of salt. The problem is this. Unless his source is the top names in TNA, he along with the rest of us, have no idea what TNA did.

The Wrestling Observer last year said TNA was in trouble financially and it was serious. They said expect roster cuts and cuts in management. Then TNA turns around and brings in all the ECW guys, adding payroll, and guess what no such cuts came from either the roster or management.

You know what I think? I think because Eric Bischoff shits on every dirt sheet site and uses names such as Keller, Caldwell, and Alvarez that these sites have it out for him. If you read their reviews of anything TNA they make sure to go the extra mile to find flaws in TNA. What is OK for the WWE ,like a 2 minute match, is bad for TNA. I know you know what I am talking about to.

They could always have Chyna wear a TNA shirt in her next movie :shrug:

Hey MB, when WWE has a 2 min match, it's not due to one of those guys being HIGH OUT OF HIS MIND! Yeah, PPV buys are down for both companies, but this thread here was made for this particular PPV. I don't see why you have to claim an Anti-TNA conspiracy because of it. Do you know WHY there was no Anti-WWE buyrate thread made? The TNA fans either don't care what WWE is doing, or they (SD) are too busy finding every thread on this site that has TNA in it, and try to make up reasons to defend them/ put down WWE. Here's an idea.. GO make it yourself! or better yet, go to the WWE complaint thread. Have a blast in there. The need to go to every thread and do.. well.. what you do in every time you post.. is a little repetitive. It got old. Long ago. I'm talking Mae Young type old.

Do you know WHY there was no Anti-WWE buyrate thread made? The TNA fans either don't care what WWE is doing, or they (SD) are too busy finding every thread on this site that has TNA in it, and try to make up reasons to defend them/ put down WWE.

So there is no anti-wwe thread because I am too busy making up reasons to put down wwe? Dems some good logicz.

The need to go to every thread and do.. well.. what you do in every time you post.. is a little repetitive. It got old. Long ago. I'm talking Mae Young type old.

You know what I find old and repetitive? This idea that I am so bad yet no one can explain why tangibly. If you just want to spout gibberish opinions and have everyone agree with you find a mental clinic of some sort.

Exactly. It's easy to spout bullshit when nobody has access to the company's financial information.

He was talking about ratings. Everything he said is relatively easy to confirm. What is bs about that?

So there is no anti-wwe thread because I am too busy making up reasons to put down wwe? Dems some good logicz.

Well I'm glad you understood that part. Yes, that was more or less what I was getting at.

You know what I find old and repetitive? This idea that I am so bad yet no one can explain why tangibly. If you just want to spout gibberish opinions and have everyone agree with you find a mental clinic of some sort.

What are you talking about?? For as long as I've been posting on this site, I've seen people saying how you have no filter between your brain, and your fingers. In some cases, they say you just have no brain at all. There has been the other TNA die hards who have said you are whats wrong with the TNA fans today, and give them a bad name. You're not 100% bad though, I have seen you make a few good, understandable, well rounded posts. The problem is, your hate for all things WWE, yet support of TNA when they do something way worse.. It kind of overshadows the good.

So if I'm reading some of the comments correctly, TNA declining in PPV buys isn't a bad thing? If so, is there anything that can happen with TNA that is bad? Cause everywhere I go on this site, no matter what the issue is, it's never a bad thing for TNA. God bless them. They must have endless money to spend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back