• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Andre The Giant or The Big Show ?

who will win

• Andre the Giant

• Big Show

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno but i heard during the end of his WWF career he was 7'4 but the only time he was officially billed was when he was pretty young and he was 6 10

Yeah, I think you're right. But, the tallest guy in the world was 8'11 which makes Andre the Giant look well not too giant like.

Flames Out
Dragon

The biggest wrestler ever was Paul Bunyan he was 8' 2". But even tho it's Giant Gonzales who is 7' 8" who is the tallest wrestler in the Guinness Records...

Eternal Dragon said:
Yeah, I think you're right. But, the tallest guy in the world was 8'11 which makes Andre the Giant look well not too giant like.

Flames Out
Dragon
Andre wasnt the tallest wrestler ever but he was still pretty intimidating

Andre The Giant was and is the biggest Athlete ever and i am not speaking about height or weight, i am speaking about height AND weight together.

He isn't the tallest and not the heavyest, but he is the BIGGEST!

Andre would win by a mile, andre was the nineth wonder of the world big show's just big.

Hehe, that's right. It was also a different feeling when Andre came against the ring. You had this feeling: "Oh oh, the ninth wonder is comming! Someone will get flat in a minute..." when it's Big Show it's just "Well, he is big and bla bla bla"... Big Show hasn't any impressive music either...

Cracker5000 is right. He looked really small to Khali.

BTW: What if Khali got the Big Show shape? He could weight like 600 lbs then...

Big Show is BIG as his name implies but Andre was a A Giant and he'd mop the floor with Big Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back